Together, Forever

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

 I was in front of a cave, not just an ordinary cave though, this where the history of the Black Sun and Red Moon is written. However, I’m the only one who knows the location. The entrance is blocked with rocks, I moved my hand and so did the rocks.

I walked in, it was dark so I formed a fire ball on my hand and made it float in the air, and it served as my light. As the light passes by I can see writings on the walls, but it was written in words that only the gods know, not even the council knows how to read it.

While walking I lightly touch the wall and the memories comes back.

>>The History of the BLACK SUN AND RED MOON <<

Many shadows ago, when the gods weren’t as free as they are now, two clans had absolute control over their actions with the mortals. The Black Sun and the Red Moon, although they had complete control they were still considered ants when it comes to the god’s power over everything.

The Black Sun which obviously decided on what, how and when the gods can come down and mingle with the mortals when its daylight and the same with the Red Moon when its night time.

Although it can be said that the gods and the two clans are close to each other due to their responsibilities the gods weren’t allowed to communicate with them, the only way words are transferred were through the councils. The mortals and the councils were worried that the gods might influence the clans to let them do whatever they want. Consequence for defying this rule is either death for the wing or isolation for the god for about a decade.

Like the classic love story, two souls find each other, they fight for what they feel and end up making a change.

Siwon’s POV

“You can’t! This is not right!” I exclaimed to Hankyung. He just sat beside the window gazing outside. Why is he like this when we have this kind of situation? “Aren’t you a bit worried of what might happen if the council finds out?” I asked him. “Honestly! I don’t care if the council finds out, if they ever touch Chullie I wouldn’t think twice on killing them” he threatened, anyone would here the seriousness in his voice. “Hyung, I just don’t want anything to happen to my Kibum!” I sighed.

I wouldn’t be able to live if Kibum disappears in my life and I can see that it’s the same with Hankyung hyung and Heechul.

This relationship has been going for almost 5 months now, luckily no one has noticed yet. Me and hyung are really careful in meeting with our lovers, by day it would be me and Kibum and by night it would be hyung and Heechul and since Kibum is from the Black Sun clan and Chullie from the Red Moon clan it’s easy somehow.

Hankyung’s POV

Heaven can’t compare to where I right now, having him in my arms, feeling and smelling his silky, white, floral skin, brushing his lush blonde hair and kissing his soft lips.

“Hannie!” he whispered softly, but loud enough so that I can only hear it. “Can you make me a promise?” he asked, I can hear the sadness in his voice, so sad that it’s making my heart break. “Of course love, what is it?” … “We both know that one day I’ll be gone…” he trailed off, even if I’m not able to see his face I know tears are falling softly from his eyes and with that I hugged him tighter. “If that day comes I want you to love again! Please don’t hold yourself back because of me.” he continued. Before he could speak again I talked. “I would never let that day come, I’ll use all the power I have so that we could stay like this forever.” The both of us went quiet. “I love you!” we both said at the same time and then we both giggled.

There’s only an hour left before the sun rises, which means I have to leave him again. I hate the feeling of being empty! I looked out the window and the moon was at its fullest, then I remembered, Heechul would always put our names inside a heart then I would always tell him. “Put our names in a circle not a heart, for a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever”

Siwon’s POV

“Kibummie! Promise me you’ll never leave my side” I asked. He touched my face and said “Stop pouting! I promise!” he said then smiled.

Kim Kibum, the person I’ve always loved, loves and will always love. There’s nothing that can separate us from each other.

Author’s POV

“This must stop!” YG said. “We can’t let these relationships keep going” JYP approved. The three looked at each other to come up with a solution. “How about the rules? Can’t we just use that?” SM asked the two, they both shook their heads and YG said. “We can but if you think about it, if we kill their lovers and isolate them for a decade do you think that their rage would just disappear? If we set them free, they might kill us and everyone” he explained.

“Still, we have to do something right now before everyone finds out about these!” SM insisted. They kept quiet for a while, and then looked at each other. “There is no other option we must do this!” JYP said, there’s nothing the two can do so the just agreed.

Meanwhile, the four doesn’t know that the councils have already found out about them, though the gods think that they’re up to something they just can’t figure it out.

As the days pass by little by little the council plans the assassination of the clan members, everything has to be done smoothly no flaws. Every day someone would watch Heechul and Kibum, watching all their moves, making the assassination easier.

A month passed by and the day has come, still the lovers are unaware. Today is the best day to get the assassination over, an eclipse that will bring darkness will come, thus making the two deaths done at the same time making it easier to not have any problems. 

“This group will be in charge of Kim Heechul and this group with Kim Kibum” the leader ordered, every one followed. “Do your jobs properly, if anything happens that’s out of the plan solve it fast! Understood!” he finished, then everyone dashed to the direction to where they’re target are.

It didn’t take long to find Heechul, he was at the rocks beside the lake where he and Hankyung would always spend time together. 

The assassins hid behind the bushes and rocks even up in the trees. He seemed oblivious about the killers watching him as he just continued reading the book his lover gave him for his birthday. With a signal from the leader of the group, all of them run to him.

Heechul’s POV

As I was turning the page a strong wind blew past me, blowing the candle dead and then right in front was men in black clothes with swords on their hands. I can’t understand what they were doing here.

“Who are you?” I asked, no one answered. Slowly I felt my heart thumping really hard, what’s happening? I closed my book and stood up, all I can think of was running for my life and so I did.

I ran as fast as I can, I can hear them following me. The only thing I can think about was Hankyung. ‘ HELP me!’ I screamed in my head. I don’t know why but I closed my eyes hoping this was just a dream then I tripped.

“You can’t escape now” one of them said, then in a flash the man stabbed me right in the heart. I fell down, blood covering my hands. They just left. As hard as I tried I kept calling for Hankyung, I tried staying awake, long enough for him to find me, long enough for me to tell him I love him and to not forget about the promise. Slowly I’m losing my consciousness, then I heard an angel call. “Chullie! Please don’t leave me, please stay with me!” he pleaded, I felt water drop in the side of my mouth, and it was his tears. The angel held on to me tightly still asking me to stay, with all I can I opened my eyes, I saw him the one I’ve been waiting for.

“Hannie! I’m sorry I’m not strong enough to stay with you! I hope you find someone you can love like me.” I said then he cut me off. “Please don’t say that, please! I can’t live without you” I stopped him with a kiss then continued. “You have to! For me! Take care always and never forget I LOVE YOU! Goodbye” I smiled. I closed my eyes and they never opened.

Hankyung’s POV

“… I OVE YOU! Goodbye” he smiled, his eyes closed and his breathing stopped. He’s gone. “NO NO NO!” I yelled while I cupped his face with my hands. “PLEASE come back!” there was no response, tears started falling from my eyes again but this time harder. I hugged him tightly hoping he’ll come back. Minutes passed by and he’s really gone. I picked him up and stood. I kissed his forehead and said “Whoever did this to you will pay” I started walking towards the castle.

Kibum’s POV

I looked up  at the sky to only see the eclipse. I hugged myself feeling the cold breeze; it’s at times like this when I needed Siwon the most. I hated feeling alone!

I sighed, then men in black appeared right before my eyes. Before I could say anything, ask them who they were, what they’re for one of them said. “There’s no point in running you surrounded” when he finished all I saw was the flash of blades moving, and then I was lying on the bench covered in blood.

“Siwon, please help me!” I whispered, then he was there. I felt happy, at least he’s the one I’ll be spending my last breath with. “Kibummie! What happened? Who did this to you?” he cried, his hands gripping my shoulders trembling. I wanted to stop him from crying, I wanted to touch his face and wipe those tears away but I couldn’t. I yelled at myself to open my eyes and talk to him while I still can but it didn’t work. He didn’t hear any answer then he whispered. “You promise to not leave my side remember! Please stay.” I don’t know where the strength came from but I spoke “Don’t cry! I can’t stand seeing you like this!” I pleaded; he wiped away his tears and touched my face. “I’m sorry I can’t be with you forever! I’m so sorry” I started crying, the pain from my heart was more than the pain of my wound. I feel light, I thought to myself that may mean I have to leave soon. “I LOVE YOU! Goodbye!” I whispered, I smiled then everything was black.

Siwon’s POV

“… I LOVE YOU! Goodbye!” he whispered using his last breathe. Tears were falling from my eyes as he slowly fades out. The heaven seems to be at sorrow as I am, it started raining. I whispered “You promise to not leave my side! WHY!?!”. I picked him and stood up.

Author’s POV

The two gods carried their lovers’ dead body to the castle. Every step was filled with pain, as they get close the rain falls harder and harder. *PANG* lighting flashes. *BOOM* thunder roars. It seemed like the world was falling apart. The wind dragging everything as it blows, the earth cracking. The two met each other on the front gate along with their lovers

Their eyes met, tears still falling from them. They both look at the others lover, “Why is this happening hyung?” the younger asked. Hankyung looked at Heechul and said “I don’t know but we’re going to get to the bottom of this!”. They walked to the back of the castle, to where a small cave where they would always go. Siwon lit all the torches; they both laid their love on a flat rock. They both knelt down beside their own and held their cold hands.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you” Hankyung said. Siwon just sighed for he feels the same way.

“The only people who could have done this would be the councils” Hankynug said. “Why do you so hyung?” Siwon asked, looking at his hyung confused. “They’re the only ones who has the power too.”  Hankyung explained.

Hankyung stood up and started walking outside the cave, Siwon quickly followed him. They were heading towards the councils room. No one talked, there was just the sound of the wind, the rain, the thunder, the lightning and their heavy steps. They reached the room, without wasting any time Hankyung slammed the door open. Inside were the three surprised council member. The -I-got-caught looks were on their faces, this made the two furious. Siwon was standing beside his hyung with a fire ball on his hand while it was lightning on his hyung.

“Why?” Hankyung hissed. His eyes turned to red because of anger. The council knows it wouldn’t be a good thing if this continues so they answered. “You know the rules.” Siwon hit the door making a big noise which surprised the council. “ the rules! Were there anyone affected by our relationship?” he exclaimed. They were stunned by his question, it was true no one was affected. “Mianhamnida!” The three went to their knees and apologized. The two can’t think straight, they started throwing fireballs and lightning everywhere setting the whole castle on fire. Luckily the council got out before they got roasted.

They walked back to the cave taking their lovers with them. They climbed up at the top of the cave, they stood beside each other carrying their lovers facing the almost separate eclipse.

“Every shadow, your death will be celebrated. The Sun will be black and the Moon will turn red” They both said at the same time, they heard noises so they turned back and looked, the council were watching them, they smirked and continued. “A god  will fall for whoever because of LOVE and it will last forever, unlike us they will be protected by a strong ring. A competition will be held to choose them, the winner will be granted unending life, they will have no choice but to obey their masters.” They both paused and then Siwon said “If everything we just said wouldn’t happen, the three councils will burn to death!” he gave a stare at the three.

“Huuhhh!” they both sighed and then smiled. “Just like we promised, together, forever!” Starting from their hearts small bright balls started to come out, slowly as the light travels to their body they float up to the open sky. Suddenly, their lovers opened their eyes, they were alive, and the lovers held each other’s hands as they slowly disappear into tiny balls of light.

The orbs danced with the cold night; slowly it came down and circled around a piece of soil. Then bit by bit a Night Blooming Cereus and a sunflower grew. It represented the moon and the sun.

“What is that!” JYP asked, unknowingly they all moved towards the flowers that just grew. As he reached his hands to touch it fire, earth, wind water formed a protective shield on the flower making it impossible to touch. The earth started moving; the three jumped back in surprise then a cave was suddenly forming around the flower. And that was the last time they ever laid eyes on the lovers’ flowers.

The couples, stayed together, forever just like their promises with each other. Everyone was unaware of the history being slowly written in the caves, the other gods and clans who didn’t know what happened with Hankyung, Heechul, Siwon and Kibum was informed that they were burnt along with the castle. The truth was never known until one day.

>>END OF HISTORY<<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update finally !! SOrry it took so long, i had a lot of things to finish.. !!!! :))

ENJOY !!!

I used the Hanchul and Sibum couple coz i couldn't think of anyone else.. then there comes the three sajangnims !! kekekekeke

------------------------------------------

Ummm.... i just changed a couple of parts..!!! I didn't read it properly when i wrote it thats why some parts are kind not right..... (I WAS REALLY TIRED AT THAT TIME) !!

Sorry for the confusion..... Next CHapter will be up soon !!!

*******************************************

@kpop_vanilla : i changed some parts so it makes sense... ::))) You'll find out the rest soon !! kekekeke

@yoongsoshi : kinda boring huh !!! A friend who was reading it suggested the history !!! i had no choice but write it... She would've literally killed me if i didn't ... Anyways i'lll make it up with the next chapters....