Right now I don't have a choice"

Black Sun & Red Moon

Junsu’s POV

What was nuna hiding from us? Were we not trustworthy enough?

 “Flashback”

“Nuna, you can take this, its cold” I handed her a leather jacket, she quickly put it on. I touched her face as said “Be careful”. Then I left.

After my farewell I went inside the house, she quickly left. Nickhun and Wooyoung were sitting in the couch on the living room while the two was out of sight. “Did the two go sleep again? There’s no point in sleeping anymore, let’s go train” I suggested, I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, they haven’t agreed yet this is not like them. I peeked from the side to look if they’re sleeping or just ignoring me. “Is everything alright?” I asked them, I know them too well, they can’t hide anything from me. “Yunho hyung is coming!” Wooyoung answered, I was confused to what he said, how would he know if Yunho hyung is coming? “How would you know if hyung is coming?” I asked, not believing on what he’s saying. “Don’t joke with me!” I said coldy.

I left them and headed to my room then I just remembered Wooyoung is Yunho hyung’s personal guard, of course he would know if his master comes or not. After realizing it I ran down to ask when as I was about to ask him someone talked “Junsu-ya annyeong!” I turned around at it was him. I bowed to show respect. “Master, what brings you down here? Is everything all right?” I asked. Gods never come down except when the Black Sun and Red Moon are celebrated or when they have some personal business to deal with. “I’m just going to say it straight ahead, but just stay calm!” he answered and turned to Khun and Wooyoug. This must be a bad news; if he’s worried about the young one’s reaction then it is bad. “Dara nuna has been missing!” he said. The three of us froze, what is he talking about? Dara nuna was just here, she was just sleeping on Wooyoung’s bed an hour ago. “What do you mean hyung?” I finally asked. He looked at us, he probably thinks that we’re shock and can’t believe our nuna’s missing. “Me and my brother’s has been wanting to tell the 3 of you about this but we were concerned on how you will take in the news” he started explaining, he sighed and he continue “also we thought she had something to take care of and would come back soon but she didn’t ..” before he could continue Khun talked and said “Master, is there something we can do to help” I offered and I looked at him. What is he saying; I don’t understand what’s going on. “Well, we would want you to help us find her as fast as possible. Especially that the anniversary is near coming, please help us find her and that would be all” After he finished his sentence he disappeared into thin air.

“END OF FLASHBACK”

 How can I find her, out of all the people to go missing it has to be her where in the world am I going to find her. She’s the hardest person to find.

I sighed then something hard hit my head. “Mwoya!” I yelled and looked back to find who it was. Taecyeon was laughing so hard, at a time like this it’s hard for me to control my anger, in my hand a water ball formed and I threw it at him. He was drenched and Chansung was laughing so hard.

“Hyung!” Wooyoung called and touched my arm. “Why do you think nuna left without telling Yunho hyung where to go?” he innocently asked. “I honestly don’t know Woongie” I answered him and we both let out a heavy sigh.

Dara’s POV

Now where do I go? I only told them that I was going to train because this entire training for the competition is making me think more of that day.

“Hehehe! I’ll just go visit the boys” I said to myself while a big smile is covering my face.

I got to my bike and started driving, since I’m already familiar to the road I drove faster than before. I stopped right in front of the gate and parked my bike under a tree. I walked inside the campus to look for the boys, I first looked in the field where I first saw them last time but they weren’t there, then I roamed around. I stopped in front of a white building, I could Chansung’s laugh, I giggle just hearing him. Since the laugh was coming from the 2ndfloor they probably are there.

I was just about to jump up and surprise them when Taecyeon just happened to look out from the balcony. “Nuna!” he yelled then the rest of 2pm ran beside him. I wave hi and all of sudden they jumped down and ran to hug me. They all seem to be happy to see as I am happy to see them.

“We missed you!” Woongie shouted while he hugged me so tight. “I miss you guys too, now let go off me before I ran out of here” I choke out. They all understood and let go off me. “I was about to say something when Junsu pulled me from them and said “Nuna we need to talk! Taec and Sung leave us for a moment please.” Woongie and Khun followed us, seems like they planned this.

“What’s this about?” I asked, pulling my hand off from his grip. I rubbed my hand to take the pain off. “WE want answers now nuna” Woongie demanded with a loud voice, I never heard him talk like this before. “What are you talking about?” I asked them, trying to avoid the question. Junsu grabbed my hand again and stared at me. “What do you mean ‘what are you talking about” I know you know what we’re talking about” he yelled at me. I got pissed off, I flung my hand off his hold and blew them a mile away. “Just because I treat you as my closest friends that don’t mean you can ignore my position” I pointed out. What I said shocked them, they stood straight and bowed. “Mianhaeyo!” they apologized. I walked to them, I can’t stand seeing these boys sad. “I’m sorry about that” I told them, they smiled a little, I continued “Now can you just ask me properly” I suggested and they started. “When you visited us last time, when you left Yunho hyung showed up and told us you were missing. He also asked us to help them find you especially that the anniversary is coming.” Khun explained. “What’s going to happen on the anniversary?” Woongie asked.

I threw my hands to my head and yelled “Aahhhh”. This made the three worried, I guess there’s nothing I can do now, I have to tell them what’s going on and since I can’t bare seeing them worried . Right now I don’t have a choice! “Huhhh” I sighed.

“I’ll tell you okay, but can we talk under the tree, I wanna sit down” I told them while I started walking to the tree, they just followed. I sat down and they were still standing up so I gestured them to sit too.