MELIORATION

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

‘If I want my plan to go as I wanted to, then I have to teach them melioration. The only problem is, I don’t know if they could handle that much power at their state, compared to my level they still have a long way to go’ I thought to myself as I walked back under the tree to rest again. That little presentation took out some of my energy, that’s probably what I get for not stretching for a long time, power wise that is. I let my mind wonder off a bit, not caring about the three, and then my eyes started closing slowly.

>> DREAM <<

There we were, all four of us, standing in front of worn out bodies. I looked around, the audience and even the other rings were all silent. I was confused with what was happening, where were we and what’s with the masks.

I looked at CL who had deep gold yellow eyes and a gold crossbow, at Bom who had cyan blue eyes and a black sword and lastly at Minzy who had tea green eyes and a red spear. I felt great power inside them.

It took me a couple of seconds to understand. If this is the future, then they are fit to handle melioration.

The scene started blurring out and then I woke up.

>>END<<

When I opened my eyes the three of them were smiling at me weirdly. “Mwoya!” I shouted at them. “Can you teach us that?” they asked shyly. I just sighed, stood up and pushed them in the middle of the field. I separated them, probably the size of 5 cars lined up together apart.

“Since we only have 3 weeks till the competition and there’s no way we could go through all the stages, I’d just go straight to the most important part.” I was scratching my head thinking of how to teach them without much problem as I explained. “Don’t worry unnie! We can do this. Hwaiting!” Minzy said, encouragingly, I just rolled my eyes coz of the mushiness.

“What I’m gonna teach you guyz is called MELIORATION!”I paused for a second and saw them trying to say the word. They noticed my stare and they stopped, pursing their lips. “This method uses the energy of the lightning to bind the 3 elements to intensify your primary element” I finished explaining. I used the simplest words I know to explain and it seemed like they’ve understood it. “OH” was the only thing they could say.

“Before I teach what I just did first of all, the only way this is possible is if you have the 4 elements.” I informed them. Before I could explain what’s going to happen next, coz obviously I know they don’t have 4, Bom interrupted. “4!?1 Maybe you’re forgetting we only have one each!”. She retorted sarcastically.

My hands balled into a fist, burning fist to be exact. Without thinking I threw the fire ball at her, it was too late to take it back, well not really too late, I just didn’t have the will to take it back. The fire almost hit her face; luckily Minzy threw a rock at it which pushed it away from Bom. Was she stupid, she could have easily protected herself; she controls water, for god-sake.

“Unnie!” CL shouted at me. She wasn’t happy with what I did. I was about to explain when Bom interrupted again. “What the was that!” she asked me. She was obviously shocked, but I was pissed. “You should ing know by now what I hate the most Bom!” I answered her question. Tension was building up between us and the two younger obviously felt it. “Break it up unnie!” Minzy suggested. We both sighed and calmed down. “Mianhe!” I apologized, even if she was the one who was wrong, I said sorry. “Nado!” she agreed. We both smiled at each other, it made the two relax.

“Back to what I was saying, I know you guys only have one each. I wouldn’t suggest this if it’s not going to work.” I continued. ‘This could’ve gone smoothly if she didn’t interrupt me’ I thought to myself and started talking again.

Like seriously, for the 5 years we’ve known each other I would expect her to know pretty much the normal things about me, like NEVER interrupting me

 “What I’m gonna do next is kinda hard to explain, so I’ll just do it! Don’t ask okay!” I told them, their expression didn’t change; they were following my orders which were good. Save time from arguments.

I jumped over to CL. I told her to stretch out her right arm and she followed.

 “Just tell me if it’s stings and we’ll stop! Arasseo!” I asked her and she just nodded.

I stood in front of her and closed my eyes. I put my hand over her wrist. My hands moved in a squid-movement motion and blood came out. I looked over her face to check if it stung and she just nodded fine. I did the same with myself and the other two and then I jumped back to where I was standing. The blood I took from them formed into a ball and was floating in my palms.

I moved my hands and let the bloods float in between my hands. I closed my eyes and the wind grew stronger, alongside it was the loud shout of thunder and blinding light of the lightning. I closed my hands slowly, I made 3 different coloured pearls. For CL was a gold one, it contained the wind, earth and water, for Bom was a blue one, which had the wind fire and earth, for Minzy was a green one, which had the wind water and fire and none for me obviously.

“You can use those pearls as accessories or anything as long as you keep it with you and close to your skin all the time. The pearls will help you with melioration.” I told them. At least now one thing is done.

I told them to put the pearls in their ears for now and they did. Now the real lesson starts.