chapter 14

Black Sun & Red Moon

CL’s POV

I can't believe this, Dara unnie can control all four elements. How? Why didn't she tell us from the start? I stood beside Bom unnie and Minzy who is just as amazed as me.

I want to ask her so many things, who she is, where she came from and most importantly what she is? I was about to open my mouth to ask her all that questions when Bom unnie interrupted "I know what you mean!, but we can't ask her now, we promised, remember!" she has a point. But if I don't ask her now then I have to wait until the end of the competition, that's too long. "Don't worry unnie! I'm sure Dara unnie will tell us everything, now we just have to wait." Minzy added. I just sighed in defeat.

I looked over at unnie who was done explaining her powers. Our eyes met, I could see that she's worried. "So do we start training today?" I asked her with a smile. Her face changed to how it was before this, happy and worry-free.

Bom unnie jumped over by her side and gave her a hug, and then Minzy jumped in too. I was left standing alone. "Unnie group hug!' Minzy yelled. I couldn't help but smile, I jumped over and we all had a big group hug. "This is a first!" Dara unnie breathed out. We all just laughed, it is our first ever group hug ever since we met her.

 

JUNSU's POV

I sat on the ground not thinking about anything but her. How could she hide this from us? We deserve to know about that. "Are you talking about the fact that she took us with her in order to protect us or that she's getting married to your cousin?" Khun asked. I was looking all over to find where that kid is. "Up here!" I heard chuckles above. I looked up and Wooyoung was with him also. I just kissed my teeth at them. "Don't be like that hyungie!" Wooyoung said cutely which made me more annoyed. Can't they tell I'm not in the mood to talk to anyonge! "Hyung! If you stay like that we’re not telling you what we know about DARA NUNA!" they said, emphasizing her name. I glared at them, but I was wondering if they actually know something about her or they're just taunting me. So I stood up and jumped all the way up to the 3rd floor. I crouched in front of them, getting ready to tackle them, they should know what it meant but they didn't move.

"Nevermind! It’s much better if nuna tells you herself!" they teased and walked away. I was thinking of chasing them until they tell me what that was but I decided not too and just sat down again.

Author's POV

As the day passes by every ring got stronger and stronger.

Leeteuk and his group trained hard every day without wasting time. After couple of days the fire wings were able to pull off CL’s trick, the wind wings with Dara’s little tornado, the water wings with Bom’s wave and earth wings with Minzy’s rock elevation. In no time they were doing tricks and even make their own specialties.

Leeteuk’s group wasn’t the only ones who were training as hard as they could. Even the rings that were left behind in the academy was doing all they can to get strong. They were all exempted from their classes, the head of the academy wanted them to train so they could win the competition. Everyday all they would do was train, there was no time wasted. As much as they want to relax they can’t because of the strict teachers.

“There’s still a lot more days of these! I can’t take it!” Yoseob yelled as he jumped up and down until he fell on the ground and started rolling. Everybody just sighed and sat down as well. Dongwoon who’s the most closest to him sat down and patted his hyung’s head. “Don’t worry hyung after the competition you can do everything you want to do.” He smiled at the older wing and he just pursed his lips.

The RMA’s rings also trained. After the little moment Junsu had everything went back to normal. Every wing was training under the hands of the 3. They got stricter as the competition comes near, there were no distractions at all, everything was expected to be done properly and mistakes had punishments. Ever wing was careful to their actions; they had never seen the three this strict, specifically Junsu.

 Nickhun and Wooyoung didn’t say anything; they knew it wouldn’t be a good thing to do if they did. It still can’t be hidden that Junsu really wants to know what the two are hiding. Every day he would try to corner one of them and make him tell but there was not time because of training.

2ne1 is also prepping themselves up for the competition which is only a month away now. Dara is teaching them techniques that she thinks they can handle, which is only a little, with so much power she holds it’s not surprising that she only doesn’t know much weak attacks. 

“I want to teach you guys something!” Dara said. They were all sitting downs since they were having a break. The three followed her, they were heading towards a large boulder of rock. They just watched Dara as she climbs and stands on top of it. “What is it?” Bom asked.

Dara closed her eyes and breathed slowly. Seconds passed and the sky slowly turned black, she let out a heavy breath and thunder suddenly came out, it shocked the three ladies while Dara just smiled. They looked back at her again observing all her moves, wondering what she’s really going to do. She suddenly clapped really loud and at the same time lightning hit her directly.

“Noona!” “Dara!” the three shouted in concern. The shock is obvious in their faces, they didn’t move where they stood. The lightning was still striking her, and then it disappeared.

She was still standing on the rock like nothing happened but there was something different with her eyes were bloody red and on her right hand was a silver gun witch sivler chains attached to it, the chains were to long to notice where the other end was attached. The three girls still weren’t moving at all, their eyes were glued to her.

“Unnie?” CL asked. She wasn’t sure if the girl in front of her was still her unnie, she still looked like her unnie but there was something that’s making her seem like another person. “Ne!” Dara answered which relieved them.

“What just happened?” Bom asked and the two agreed. Dara walked to them and they cringed back, she just smiled. “Don’t worry, it’s still me” she assured them, but they were still in shock. Dara just let them breathe for a while before she talks to them but she was still on the form. She turned around and sat on the rock. She started playing with her gun, checking for any scratches, then she held as if she was going to shoot and she did. The area where the bullet travelled through was all on fire, the girls followed the trail and in the end they saw all black, everything was disintegrated. The other three just gasped in shock. Dara heard it and decided to turn back to normal form.

“Unnie what was that?” the two younger girls asked. She smiled before giving them an answer. “That is what I’m going to be teaching you!” she told them, excitement was all over her face while a little fear was on her ring. “Don’t worry! It’s not going to be so hard!”she added.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update !!!! I've been very busy with all the school work.... with the exams coming and everythings being handed in !!!!! :(((

The next update would probably be sumtym next week thrusday..... i have my exams next week and then SUMMER !!!! YAY.... TRIP TO MONTREAL on JULY !!!

WISH ME LUCK ON MY EXAMS ^ ^ HWAITING !!!! <3