Han Byul unnie and Initiative !!

Black Sun & Red Moon

21dara_1287320826_35945_me2photo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara’s POV

They’ve been sitting still for about 3 hours now, just one more hour. It’s very impressive how they lasted for this long. Knowing they’re all new to this technique, I expected them to last for probably about 2 hours only.

While watching them carefully I still had the aura around me and there are 2 reasons for that. First is so that I could get use to it since its been long considering how long I didn’t use it and second I have to prevent lightning from hitting them, seeing how dark the sky got ever since we started.

~ An hour passed by ~

I stood up from where I was sitting and jumped all the way to where the girls were. I flicked all their foreheads to get their attention. They touched their forehead the moment my finger touched it and all said “Appa!” Their expressions were so funny that I laughed so hard and fell back, rolling to the ground.

“Unnie!”, “Dara!” they all yelled at the same time then run to tackle me. I was still laughing my head off and didn’t have the time to run; when they got to where I was they all tickled me together. “Stop!” I yelled at them but they didn’t stop. “Mianhae!” I apologized and it made them stop.

“That hurt!” Bom whined while rubbing her forehead. “Sorry about that!” I said sorry again but there were too busy rubbing their foreheads.

“Dara unnie!” Minzy called. She kept on looking on her hands and her body. She was still probably surprised that she can still hold on much longer. “Yeah?” I turned to ask why she called. “How long is this going to last?” she asked. “Not long actually!” I answered and they all turned to me to hear more explanation. “The breathing part helped you maintain the circulation of the aura in your body and once you start moving around fast just like what you did right now, you’ll lose the aura and faint coz of little energy left in you!” I was looking the other way while I was explaining and right after I finished I turned to look at them and they’re laying on the ground. “Not bad for the first day!” I said to myself.

I walked towards them and decided to bring them back to the mansion so they could get a proper rest. I touched all their hands and we orbed out of the field to the mansion. One by one I placed them in their room, I didn’t bother changing them, I’ll probably get a few punches and scratches if I try. Luckily their rooms are just beside each other so it didn’t take me while.

After I settled them in their rooms I went straight to my room to take a fast shower. It reminded me of the thing I slept over at Woongie’s dorm. Suddenly the part where Junsu went in my room flashed in my head. I didn’t know if I was blushing or not but my face felt hot, it was probably the hot water or the steam. I stepped out of the shower and faced the large mirror. I wasn’t really sure why I was looking at my reflection but it sort of relieved me from all the thoughts buzzing in my head.

My hand crept up and touched my cheeks but it left and went to touch the cold surface. I didn’t know how long I stayed like that, if the others saw me they’ll think I’m crazy, like they don’t know that already.

 “You haven’t changed!” a familiar voice spoke. I was startled that I slipped and fell flat on the ground. I stood up fast but my still hurts, I ignored it and immediately had fire balls in both my hands. “Ya! Who are you?” I asked with a scary voice. This feels like déjà vu, like the time I first met Chullie oppa and the others.  A water ball was thrown to my head and it soaked me. “Don’t use that tone of voice on me!” the voice talked again and then out of nowhere Byul unnie showed up.

“Unnie!” I yelled and run to hug her. It could have been a really sweet moment but I being and wet made it a little awkward. I told her to wait in my room while I get dressed up. My room/house is big enough for 6 people to live in.

I jumped on the bed and hugged her making her laugh. I looked like a 12 year old girl who just saw her cousin with a bagful of candy. “I’m guessing the reason why you’re hear is coz of what happened yesterday?” I asked her. I didn’t want to make eye contact coz it’ll just make me spill everything. “Yeah!” she silently answered followed with a heavy sigh.

She hit my head really hard that it made me jump off the bed. I felt like I’ve been stung by bees a hundred times. “Wae!” I asked her loudly. “That’s for treating my babies meanly!” she shouted back. DBSK plus I were her and Se7en oppa’s babies. Both of them stood in place of our parents, Yun, Chun and I weren’t the only ones who lost their parents, we all pretty much did including them and since they were the oldest they took the responsibility, we wouldn’t be like this if not coz of them. “I had to!” I sighed moving closer to the bedside to sit.

She looked at me – in a warm motherly way which always makes me weak. “They’re your brothers, you shouldn’t have acted like that!” she stated but this time her voice was a little calmer and softer, she’s on her mother mood. “If I didn’t …” I started to say but I was thinking twice on telling her, if I did then it might affect everything. “If you didn’t what?” she asked. I had my head down but I can feel how worried she was, just like a real mother. “Unnie I’m sorry but I can’t tell you why!” I said. My voice was clear enough to tell that I was really sorry. To my surprise she pulled me closer to her and hugged me tightly, just like old times. “Just trust me unnie!” I sighed. “I wish I can stay a little longer but your oppa and Karam (their son) might be looking for me!”  She pushed me away, stood up. “Don’t tell anyone unnie!” I asked her and she nodded with a smile then disappeared.

“That was nice!” I thought to myself.

After unnie left it was quiet, I was used to it being like that ever since I left home but her showing up like that made me miss them. Normally when someone gets out of my room someone comes in right after. “I miss them!” I whispered and hugged myself.

Since the girls wouldn’t be waking up sooner I decided to take a little nap. I had a hard time falling asleep; I kept tossing and turning back and forth.  

>>The next day<<

I wasn’t tired from yesterday’s training at all but my body didn’t say so. When I looked at my clock it was still 5 am, I decided to sleep back again since I still have another hour but when I woke up again and looked at the clock it was already 11, it took me a couple of seconds to get my  whole body working specially my brain. I went to change and everything and hurriedly went to the mansion, to my surprise the maids were already working with no signs of the girls, as I walk to the kitchen there was already food on the table. I walked closely to the table and saw a letter.

“Where are they?” I asked the maids who was working on the kitchen. “Good morning!” she greeted and bowed. “The ladies already had their breakfast and headed to the field!” she explained. I put down the letter and started to walk outside when she talked again. “Lady Dara! Lady CL said to read the letter before going out!”

I opened the letter and it had Bom’s hand writing. “Dara, I know you’re tired, so we didn’t bother wake you up. When you wake up there’s breakfast on the table, please eat before you go out!  We’ll be waiting for you but we’ll start. Bom.” I read it out loud.

I ate my breakfast like what they asked me to do. I took my time since she already mentioned their starting. When I was done I told the maids to clean up and left towards the field.

I was taking my time walking to them; I saw all three sitting on the ground with the aura around them. I smiled while I was getting closer, they were so into training even DBSK weren’t this enthusiastic when I was training them.

“Annyeong!” I greeted them and they all got up and hugged me. I wondered how they heard me while there were concentrating so hard. Seems like they’re really getting used to it!

“So what’s going on?” I asked them.

“We started practicing the aura thingy! We could do it faster now and can stay longer without losing much energy!” CL proudly told me and the other 2 was grinning.

“This is going faster than I thought” I said.

“Okay! Since you guys can do that now!” I started walking backwards. They looked at me confusingly. I smiled a little and they got what was happening, they got ready for the attack.

“If you can bring out the aura while fighting then it’ll be way easier for you!” I said.

I didn’t warn them when I’ll be attacking; they were still standing on the same spot stretching, getting ready and all of that. I can sense that they’re anticipating me, they might be laughing and talking to each other right now but their body and mind are in a different place. I walked closer to them and they were stunned, do they really think I’ll just attack them right now? I know better.

I was only a feet away from them when I decided that it’s the time. I flashed out, I hid above the tree to see what they’re going to do next, I can see CL looking at everything, Bom was listening for me, that’s very wise and Minzy was kneeling on the ground, feeling all the movements. I could say that they’re all in disadvantage coz I have all four elements to help me but they can still win if they help each other the proper way.

“She’s up on that tree!” Bom yelled. That was quick for them to find me.

I left the tree, I jumped right behind CL and kicked her leg, which made her fall. Bom was about to throw something at me but I disappeared quickly.”Unnie!” CL whined while rubbing her . “It’s no fun if I go easy on you guys! Besides this is like a practice for the competition!” I talked loudly. I saw Bomie listening carefully to my voice. “That’s not going to work this time!” I told her and she just pursed .

This time I was hiding behind a boulder. I punch the ground and it cracked, it didn’t make any noise, at the opening I put my right hand, which was the same size, then water came out, seconds after the girls were all drenched which made them more pissed. “If that’s how you want it, let the games begin!” CL growled.

Out of nowhere the girls appeared right behind me, each holding a ball of their powers. I just smiled and run away, they were chasing at me, throwing all they’ve got which I just easily dodged. I stopped but it didn’t halt them, in my left hand was a wind ball; I gently put my left hand above it and started throwing it at them. One by one they dodged it but not long, they were sent flying all the way to the boulder I was hiding from, it was a good thing they landed on their feet or else their heads would have cracked right now.

 “This time I’m going offensive, I want you to get that aura as soon as possible okay!?” I alerted them and they nodded.

I kept attacking them non-stop, I used weak attacks at first but it got stronger and stronger as we go one. CL managed to get her aura out while I was using a stick as a sword and kept hitting her, while with Bom, she got hers out while I kept throwing fire balls at her, I almost hit her hair and she got really annoyed, she started chasing me faster and with Minzy she got hers out while all the vines underground was chasing her. For a finale I got all of them in one place and had all elements in my hand and threw it at them. They flew farther than I thought they would.

“Good job girls!” I told them proudly. Although it took them long to get to me they were still looking fine – then they collapsed. “Aigoo!” I sighed then brought them in the house just like yesterday.