EPILOGUE

Black Sun & Red Moon

Annyeong yeorobun <3 <3 <3 I just decided to add an epilogue on this story .. kekeke I hope you like it ;)

For those who read MY HEART IS BEATING PROPERLY COZ OF THEM ... our little Yun Jae is making he's debut on this story lol XD  ... also this is a little belated birthday to our one and only Goddess <3 LOVE HER <3

 

 

 

 

“Aish!” he hit back the arms of the chair he was sitting at, not being able to concentrate on the book he was reading for the 100th time that day, even throwing the book he was reading out of the window coz of his frustrations. He knows he’s going to get yelled at for doing that but he just can’t keep his anger in. ‘How can one person do this to me? Leave me like this!’ he thought, sighing to get back the book before someone sees it. ‘Then again, it’s HER!’ he continued on, stomping a little harder as he takes each step.

“Stop sulking will you!” he heard someone chuckle. He pouted turning to face him and stuck his tongue out acting like a child. “She’ll be back soon!” the person said again, taking a seat on one of the sofas. “That’s what you said the last time Jae!” he breathe out, slumping himself on the couch. “Well, what do you want me to say Ji?” Jaejoong chuckled again and showed him the small crystal ball which was almost pure white now.

 

It was a crystal that determined her comeback, at first the crystal was pure red and as the day passes by it slowly lightens up until it turned pearl white which had meant her comeback to them.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

It’s been 3 months now since Dara left for a mission along with her 3 girls, I’m fine with that since I know it’s her job but being gone for 3 ing months without any communication is just not right. She should at least do it for Yong Joo (Dragon’s pearl), does she really want her daughter to grow up without her mother beside her most of the time. I’m just thankful that YunJae and MinRa are there to take care of her when I was assigned something to do.

 

“Appa!” a small high pitched voice broke the silence in the room. Joo ran towards me with a big smile on her face and I happily picked her up to sit on my lap. “What’s my little princess doing here?” I asked kissing her forehead. She giggled before answering “I asked oppa to bring me here! I want to make a birthday gift to umma!” she said, playing with the rose I’m sure she got from Bom’s garden.

 

It’s joy for me to see her happy like that, she looks so much like her mother … Who will be having her birthday in 3 days! Realizing that my eyes opened wide and just stared at her “Appa don’t tell me you forgot!” Karam said lying down beside his Jae pa. “ummm…” I started but couldn’t get my thoughts straight. “You should give umma something good this time appa! The previous one, Yun ma and Chun pa kicked your ! What a shame!” he teased, clicking his tongue at his statement. I just pouted more and all 3 of them just giggled.  “So what are we going to get umma!” Joo asked. “What do you want to get her?” I asked back. She pursed her lips trying to think of something.

 

*BAM!* a loud noise shook the place and by the look of it this has something to do with Teddy hyung and the 2pm boys. Joo giggled cutely and walked to the window to see what’s going on outside, then I followed behind.

 

“Wow! Hyung is really trying to kill them!” Jae sighed while we stared at the almost firework display sparring between one god with his guards against about 100 or more wings. “Can you blame them, half of those people made umma’s life miserable back then!” Karam added in, his hands shaking a little bit, Joo who was standing right in front of him turned around and smiled at him they both exchanged glances then walked away to the other window.

 

Karam went down so they were the same height, stretching out his hands just right in front of her and she did the same though her hands were inside and his were by her hands. Slowly a black ball started forming on their palms, little lightning sparking around them … then in one shot a black orb was sent flying over the army of wings, exploding and making them fly out. The trainers looked our way and grinned, Teddy hyung made a heart with his hands. “You two are becoming more like your umma!” I laughed and they stuck their tongue out at me then orbing out the room going I don’t know where – like most of the time.

 

DARA’s POV

 

Do they really have to take this long to finish up these ugly monsters? They could just use melioration then it’ll be done just like that *snaps fingers* I don’t understand this!

 

“PPALI!” I demanded playing with the rocks, why did I let them seat me out again? We need to finish up, I need to see my babies and him too.

 

Well, I could be happy to see him too but he’s a little whiny about this. It’s just been 3 months, the last time it was about 6 years what happened to patience. “YAH!” I shouted out, I’m not going to seat down and let them take all the time that they need. I held out both my hands and made 2 small white lightning balls, waiting till I was satisfied with the size I clasped both my hands together sending out a wave of light killing all of those ugly things and making the girls sad at the same time. I snickered at their expressions then walked to them.

 

“Really?” Bom snorted annoyed a little. “YEAH!” I said back being all sarcastic. “Aigoo! If only you’re weren’t one of the oldest I would …!” the leader started but then got cut off by the god’s deadly glare. “You would what?”I asked in a deadly voice. “NYAH!” she just stuck her tongue at her. “Let’s go!” I told them plainly ruffling her hair too which she pouted even more. ‘Oh! I almost forgot we have still need to go get Yun Jae after this!’ I remembered, he’s going to sulk again if we forget!

 

“Where to next?” maknae asked. I stopped a little thinking which way to go, I was never good with directions and asking me all of this the trip would just get extended. “This way!” Chaerin said taking the lead. “Oh, how’d you know?” I asked dumbfounded. “I know you’re bad at directions unnie so I took the initiative to look through the plan!” she answered plainly and kept walking, this would take long if we walk so I snapped my fingers and the next thing we were where we wanted to be, in front of the king of those ugly things – I don’t even bother to know his name.

 

“Now give us the pearl or next thing you’ll know you’re species will all be extinct!” I threatened, taking out my sword – actually, it’s Byul unnie’s I didn’t want to use too much power on this trip knowing it would just be a waste.

 

The reason why this took us 3 long months to finish is coz of these people quickly passing the pearl to their ‘friends’ then we have to find that ‘friend’ and do the whole process again, I didn’t even expect there would be a 100 members of the group that stole the pearl. Aish! FINALLY, to my knowledge he’s the last member of that group.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he answered stupidly and that just did it. I seriously am on my last nerve. I held out my hand and positioned my fingers as if I was holding onto his neck and choking him, I lifted moved my hand and he did too. Slowly and hardly I squeezed my hand closed. “TALK!” was the only thing I could say through my gritted teeth.

 

“It…its!” he started to talk and I think it was obvious that I want answers fast but he still tried to breathe so I choked him more. “It’s on the deepest side of the Black Sun lagoon!” he answered.

Wait a minute! Black Sun lagoon? That’s where Doongie lives, seems like we’re going to pay him a little visit …. But how did they just easily get there! He’s protective of his land when it comes to outsiders, did something happen to him?

 

“Unnie what’s wrong?” Chaerin’s voice surprised me making me flinch from her cold touch. I didn’t even realize all of them were looking at me. I turned to look at their king and asked. “What about the dragon?” my voice, now turned into a killer’s along with my eyes and are sending chills to his body, making his heart beat loudly from nervousness. “The dragon wasn’t there at the time!” he answered almost instantly, still trying to get out of my hold. I didn’t bother to think for another second and all of his men were vaporized into ashes, making him the last of his kind – and theirs is no way he’ll be able to multiply.

 

“Now you’re going to tell me exactly where that ing pearl is and as a reward I’ll resurrect all your people … but if you try to escape from us then get ready for a family reunion in the second life!” I told him, my eyes turning bright red and burning an eye on his forehead – it actually made him look better.

 

Then with a flash we were all by the lagoon.

 

I pushed him to the girls so they can keep watch of him and check the place, making sure he’s not hurt or anything bad happened to him. I’ve looked everywhere but still found nothing, know I’m left with the only way I get him to come and so I turned into my Life and Death Form.

 

“Seems serious!” I heard Bom say, well it is right now I can find that stupid dragon. Sure enough that it worked since couple of seconds later a meteor looking ball was dashing fast towards me and by the time is was really closer I held out my right hand and stopped it, touching his nose. He slowly changed to his god form and gave me a hug while I also turned back.

 

“What happened here?” I asked, pushing him away to check if there was anything wrong with him. “Nothing! I was just spending the last couple of days with Karam and Joo!” he answered, hearing the name of my children I flinched a little and became a little sad. “Don’t worry, they’re okay!” he assured me and I just have to smile back.

 

Then after, I threw the king down to the lagoon making him go get the pearl back because there is no way us girls are going to get wet and to make sure he comes back I told CL to heat up the lagoon every after 10 seconds. Right when it started boiling, he came back up with him in a small gold box the pearl. I moved aside to let Minzy step forward and with a blink of an eye he was chopped off into pieces. Now the only thing to do is go back and return the dragon’s pearl!

 

“Unnie we still need to pick up Yun Jae!” Chaerin remind me and I face palmed myself for almost forgetting him AGAIN.”I gotta go now!” Doongie said and fled away. Not even saying goodbye! Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.

 

“Let’s get this back to that old dragon!” I coughed, getting tired from all this. “Unnie!” but before we could move a long maknae tugged on my hand. “oh!” I turned around answering her. “Can we go home just for 2 days or so, I need to see how Dougie is doing and also my parents!” she shyly asked, of course we could I’m not stopping them to go home when they like – still depends on me. “Okay!” I smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

We walked out the lagoon first before popping out, wouldn’t want to get noticed by Doongie’s power pets. Disgusting!

 

The return of the pearl didn’t take quite that long though we were asked to stay for a couple of hours for a feast to celebrate its return and the heroes are needed for it to be special. We were also rewarded with pearls, each one for us representing who we are – yeah, it’s by colors. Then we went to pick up Yun Jae with the old lady that we helped before the whole ugly monster killing scene. He was a little sad that we left him for a while – well to be exact a whole week but heck what we were doing was dangerous and I wouldn’t want him to get hurt or be used to get us hurt.

 

Right after we went by the gate to go back to Minzy’s place, it’s been long since we last visited and for sure her dog will be happy to see her, after all she’s like his mother. Then there’s shopping for both Chaerin and Bom too while I’ll just probably crash down for the whole two days, it’s going to be the first time I’ll sleep properly and peacefully for the last couple of months.

 

BOM’s POV

 

It looks like she forgot it, well who wouldn’t anyway if you’re thinking about pretty much everything and doing pretty much everything but then again she was never the one who’ll bring up her birthday and let everybody know, she’ll be glad if you’re gift to her is not remembering that day. Still though it’s a very important day of her life especially know that she has more people celebrating it with. 

 

Well, we could take this an advantage she’s been tired lately and she wouldn’t notice us buying her gifts, first time we’ll actually give her a surprise birthday. I hope the others remembered too and by others I mean Jiyong, the kid needs to step up his game when it comes to Dara’s gift like seriously his up against people like CL, me, Yunho, Yoochun and not to forget her two little devils.

 

We just got to maknae’s house and she immediately went to her room to sleep – of course she’ll be probably taking about an hour long hot bath before her hibernation and so me and leadah are free to shop till we drop and baby Minkki will be taking care of baby Dougie also Yun Jae would be staying too since he doesn’t really know our world and it would just cause us trouble if something happens to him plus maknae already told us what to buy for Dara so there’s no problem whatsoever.

 

“Wow!” I gasped seeing how much the malls have changed, we surely have been gone for quite a long time now. If everything is upgraded it only means everything got more expensive then – not that I have any problem with that, it’s just something new.

 

CL and I leisurely walked around sipping on our ice Americano while feeling the nice flat ground we’re walking with our heels on. It’s totally different from having to run through rocky planes with a ing 5 inch heels on.

 

“Unnie!” she squealed looking at a cute shoe by a window of a store, I went closer to take a good look and hell it was a gorgeous one. Seems like Dara’s going to get a closet of shoes this year, the last one was a closet of jackets and all that. “You getting that for her?” I asked just to make sure so that we won’t have the same ones. She crazily nodded her head dragging me inside the shoe store.

 

Now that we’re done with her gift it’s time for mine. Yunho and I have this little psychological battle on who can give Dara a better gift and I’ve been off lately so he’s been winning but this time it’s my game and there is no way in heaven he’s going to win. Just thinking of that an evil smile crept up to my face. “Unnie, aigoo you are really the Park Sisters!” CL chuckled walking a little bit ahead of me.

Passing by a store something shinny caught my eye, I stopped for a while to look at it more and then there was it the most perfect gift someone could ever give Dara, something that will not be beaten by anything even if it’s all the treasures in the world. This is it! My chance to beat Yunho and get the title best Gift giver back.

 

3 DAYS AFTER … HER BIRTHDAY!

 

YUNHO’s POV

Where is she? Did she forget that today’s her birthday? Does she really need someone to always remind her about it? Aish! “Baby! Don’t worry about it too much!” Jae came in, giving me a back hug. Ugh, this is not the time for him to be all lovey-dovey with me. *kekeke* he chuckled, amused. “I’ll leave you to do your thing then!” he said and kissing my neck before leaving, like that’s going to help me concentrate!

 

“Yun ma!” someone called me and I turned around to see a just awaken princess. “Hi baby!” I smiled and took her to my arms. “You had a good sleep?” I asked, kissing her cheeks and she yawned a little. “neh!” she answered, rubbing her eyes cutely. “When is umma coming home?” she asked, I stiffened with the question she asked. How am I going to tell her that her mm might have forgotten about this day and she might not come home? “Umm … she’ll be home a little later!” I answered her and then she just slowly fell asleep. “I hope!” I sighed, laying her down on the bed and I went back to what I was doing before all the distractions.

 

Though, right before I could even put my hands on the table Doongie came in being all loud, I shushed him and pointed at the sleeping girl! “Hyung!” he smiled and walked towards the sleeping Joo. “Yeah?” I answered plainly.  Right now I have things to think about and not time to be all happy. “Darong went back to Minkki’s place 2 days ago!” He said. I shot a look at him demanding to tell me everything.

 

“She was looking for a pearl at the lagoon, probably for the mission she’s been on for the past 3 months then when I left I overheard their maknae talk about that!” he explained.

“Why can’t she tell someone what she’s going to do first?” I mumbled, feeling all the stress from the last couple of days coming up.

 

“Why does she sleep so much these couple of days?” I heard him ask no one in particular, true though! For the last couple of days she’s been sleeping too much and by too much I mean going through 3 days of just sleeping and it’s kind of disturbing for a kid like her to be like that. “Hyung you wouldn’t mind if I sleep here would you?” he asked AGAIN, how many times am I going to be disrupted. “It’s fine!” I sighed.

 

NO ONE’S POV

While Yunho was busy prepping up something the rest of the family was busy putting up all the decorations under Junsu and Karam’s supervision of course, as if they’re going to finish up something without someone nagging them.

 

“Chun pa, that doesn’t go there and Woongie hyung this goes here!” Karam was losing his mind, trying to get everything set perfectly. Everyone is trying really hard to follow his orders since he is Dara’s son and if he’s set off there’s no stopping him. “Neh!” they all responded politely adding a troubled sigh afterwards.

On the other side 2ne1 were getting ready to get home, this time Minkki is taking her dog with her so not to make him lonely and also that Joo can have someone to play with when all her uncles and aunties are busy doing something.

 

And while Dara was too concentrated on fixing up Yun Jae CL whispered very lowly to Bom, “Does she even remember what day today is?” and to that question the eldest disappointedly shook her head. “She’s getting old!” the youngest chuckled slightly. “Let’s get going?” Bom cheered and pulled everyone together, there’s a party they don’t even know that’s waiting for them.

 

While on the way back to the mansion Chaerin mentioned something that pretty much took forever to be done with.

 

“So unnie, what do you think of that T.O.P guy?” she teasingly asked Bom. The oldest stopped dead on her feet registering what she was just asked. “Umm… I don’t know what you’re talking about!” she ignorantly brushed it off continuing her steps. “Yeah right! Like no one would notice those looks you two exchanged with each other!” Dara joined in. “YAH!” Bom yelled at all of them making them all chuckle in amusement! “Don’t get me started Dara, I know a lot of things …!” she started to threaten the god but before she could even finish Dara cut her off “and I to you too JENNY!” she winked.

 

The 2 youngest with Yun Jae were just lost to what was going on with the Park Sisters and they have no plan on asking though they are hoping to know about it, it’s never fun getting in between the two when they have their fits.

 

“You too, Chaerin-ah! Junsu huh?” Dara continued on, making their leader hella blush for the first time. “and you too maknae, Taemin, still you have Minho blocking you!” she added. “UNNIE!” they both whined. “Well, just saying about time you both find someone!” she said, well specifically CL, Minzy is still sort of young for that – well on her unnie’s point of view that is. “Umma, let’s go!” Yun Jae insisted pulling the 4 towards the place. “I want to see all the umma’s BOO!” he chuckled joining in, those 4 aren’t a very good role model. “YAH!” they shouted all together.

 

BACK TO THE MANSION!

 

“I’m going to kill her if she doesn’t show up today!” Jiyong shouted loudly, hitting the table very hardly surprising the people around him. He’s been throwing fits with everyone lately coz of the absence of his wife but there’s nothing they could do, it’s not like they could just grab her and bring her back that will just cause more problems.

 

“Chillax hyung! She’ll be here!” their group’s maknae, Seungri assured him but it still didn’t work. He was still fuming over her absence in the group. “AGH!” he let out again another yell but this time he flung a fire ball towards the gate of the place, making a big explosion.

 

“OH MY GOD!”  3 distinct voices all shouted together, surprised with the sudden attack. Luckily they were able to dodge it and jumped away, CL took Yun Jae with him when she jumped. Unfortunately though, Dara who was thinking of something else at the time and didn’t sense the coming ball of fire, hitting her directly!

 

All of the people’s eyes bulged out of its sockets – not literally. They were all looking at the same direction, the direction where the wind had just blown away the thick smoke and on the center was an unmistakable silhouette coming their way.

 

“Way to greet her happy birthday Jiyong!” Bom teased, walking closely to the group of people waiting for the birthday celebrant. “Ummm…” he gulped, not knowing what to do coz not only him but everyone knows the goddess’s attitude and views on things and now the view just doesn’t feel right for this kind of day. “Karam, Joo! Go calm your mother down before you lose your dad!” Byul said to the 2 entertained with the tension happening between their parents.

 

“UMMA!” the two ran up to Dara with faces they’re hoping to divert her thoughts from whatever evil thing she’s thinking right now or at least calm her down long enough for their father to make a run for it. “Aigoo! Did my two babies miss me” she smiled, hugging the two tightly! “Happy Birthday!” they greeted as well, she pulled back and looked at them with an are-you-serious-face! “You forgot didn’t you?” Joo cupped her mother’s face as if feeling sad about not remembering it, who wouldn’t though! She’s too busy to even remember it. “By the way umma! Appa was just frustrated that you weren’t here yet so he in a way let out his anger with that fire ball!” Karam explained tucking the hair on her face behind her ear.

 

“Yeah right!” she grinned making the two chuckle, they both took one of her hands and pulled her towards everybody where they all greeted her a happy birthday and hugs with kisses – well some of them, the others are on some kind of restraining order from her, an imaginary one that is.

 

While they all talked to her and started to have a good time, one person is just by the side looking from afar wanting to get close to her so badly. He still doesn’t understand why she’s still keeping a distance from her after hearing that it was just an accident and more importantly it’s mostly her fault that it happened. Can’t stand the scene without him on it Jiyong turned around and started walking away. “So … you’re just going to leave the party like this?” someone asked behind him and he turned around finding a pouting Dara. “It’s not like you want me here anyway!” he just replied plainly without any emotions or anything. “Wow! Really, you’re acting like that when it was your fault!” she snapped back loudly.

 

Hearing the conversation of the two the rest tried to still have a normal party and continued with what they were doing but it’s not that easy when they could actually feel the tension between them and also always being interested with their relationship they all sneakily eavesdropped on them.

 

“How is it my fault when you’re the one who doesn’t even remember her own birthday?” he yelled back and that just started it.

 

Most of their fights are just with normal conversation, often times it’s just like a debate then you’d know it’s gotten on a different level when they both start yelling at each other. Then there comes the serious fight when they have to use their powers and then Dara has to go all life and death on him which still doesn’t stop the fight until their kids come in between.

 

“So what if I don’t remember my own birthday?” she asked her voice calm but there’s still that feeling in it. Dongwook gulped a little loud seeing how Dara is acting, out of everyone in the family it was mostly him who to took care of Dara whenever she was angry or dealing with something and to him it’s never good if she talks in that way. “I hope this doesn’t lead to a divorce!” he sighed and they all turned to him with a weird look. “They wouldn’t dare!” Karam said, looking intently at his parents.

 

“You know what! This isn’t even about your birthday!” he replied back with the same tone of voice. “Then what is it about?” she asked back, getting interested on the reason why her husband was acting all this way as if it’s new to him. “It’s about you not even bothering to talk to us while you were away, especially to Joo!” he answered. she chuckled at what he said and he just looked at her like she’s losing her mind or something. “What?” he demanded, getting annoyed a little.

 

Who said I haven’t been in contact with your daughter and your son!” he gestured Joo and the boy she was with to come closer to them. “So how do you like it here YJ!” she asked the boy and noticed that their hands were holding. “I like it here mama!” the boy answered blushing a little. “Joo who is he?” Jiyong asked the girl, walking closer to them. “This is Yun Jae appa!” she introduce the boy to her father, Yunho and Jaejoong were both surprised to the boys name hearing how it’s similar to their couple name. “Ever since umma left 3 months ago, every night or every time I sleep she would visit me and play with me, that’s where I met YJ!” she explained and Jiyong was just dumbfounded about it.

 

“Now! What were you saying?” Dara asked Jiyong with a big grin on her face. “What about me then?” he pouted, jealous that she didn’t even bother talking to him. “Like seriously Ji, I would have thought you’re used to me being away like this with no communication!” she said, her voice and her expression much more relax this time. “Well … This time it’s different! The last ones weren’t this long and I guess I just gotten used to you always with me!” he said sadly, putting down his head as he realized how childish his answer was.

 

*KEKEKE* Dara giggled and walked closer to Jiyong, cupping his face between her hands and giving him a quick peck on the lips. “Seriously Ji, I’m not going anywhere! I might be away once in a while but I’ll still come back!” she chuckled.

 

“AAIIIIIIGGOOOOOO~~~~!” the audience who were watching the little drama all cringed on how cheesy they both were. All the time they like watching them fight but always end up hating it because they would always make up in the end and start being all mush and lovey-dovey with each other.

 

“I’m sorry!” Ji whispered before hugging her tightly to his embrace and taking his lips. “It’s okay! It’s cute when you act this way!” she giggled in between. “OH MAI GAWD! WE HAVE UNDERAGES HERE!” YJ and Joo both said at the same time while covering each other’s eyes. “YAH! Break it up!” Karam added too and everyone laughed.

 

“LET’S GO PARTY!” Bom yelled out loud and CL cranked up the music.

 

All of them got in the groove and started dancing like they never did before, thanks to the earth tamers a huge dance floor was placed on the garden and they all started their little dance battle. The others were happily chatting with each other while the gifts were still hidden for alter opening.

 

“It seems like we got some pretty good dancers!” Minnie coughed watching the group of wings dancing. “Just wait till my maknae get’s on that floor!” Dara smirked winking at Minzy and the girl just smiled widely, making her way to the dance floor like she owns it. The music stopped for a while making all of them confused on why it was stopped, then out of nowhere Minzy jumped over the crowd and landing right at the center of and suddenly music started playing and she starting popping like there ain’t no tomorrow.

 

The crowd just watched in awe at the girl dancing, they were all amazed at how she was able to dance that powerful when she’s just small. “That’s my girl!” Dara grinned and all the DBSK boys just rolled their eyes.

 

“TIME FOR THE GIFTS!” Bom shouted out making Yunho jumped a little, she gave the guy a smirk on the face with said ‘I’M SO GOING TO WIN THIS TIME!’ and in reply Yunho grinned back ‘DREAM ON GIRL!’ and they both walked out taking their gifts on the table.

 

Nuna! Open mine first!” Yunho tagged Dara towards his gift, jumping with excitement. Dara opened it half heartedly since she never did like gifts and all that but for the sake of her brother not sulking after this she smiled the whole time. The moment Dara saw what was inside the box she started to tear up a little bit. “Omo!” she gasped as she took out the clothing and looked at it more. “Yun, how did you?” she turned to her brother that was smiling proudly at her. “I spent pretty much the last 3 months on the basement for that!” he chuckled and gave his nuna a hug. “What is that?” Joo asked, moving closer to her umma. “It’s the blanket I always had when you’re grandma was still alive … I thought it was already thrown out!” she smiled, wiping the tear on her face, Joo touched the fabric and smiled at how comfortable it felt. “You can have it!” Dara said and wrapped it around the girl. “Thanks Yunho!” she hugged her brother tightly.

 

“My turn!” Bom said not being able to wait for another minute. The box was lifted up from the table behind her and floated over to Dara’s, she was expecting what her friend has got for this year. The box slowly opened and when Dara got a full look of it she squealed really high and run to Bommie. “THANK YOU!” she thanked her friend while running back to the box and hugging it like there’s no tomorrow. “What is it?” it was Yunho who asked, feeling a little nervous seeing how his nuna was reacting to her gift after all the winner was still unannounced.

 

“RAMEN!” Both Minzy and CL gasped, noticing the expression their unnie has which is only on her face when it comes to that food. “Eh!” Yoochun asked confused, they’ve never saw her this way ever. “It’s unnie’s favourite food! She can live her whole life just eating that!” CL explained chuckling at how Dara hasn’t moved away from the box.

 

“OUR TURN!” Joo shouted happily while pulling her brother and her dad to her mom. Byul smiled warmly at the sight of the family together. ‘Unnie, you should tell oppa soon!’ Dara told her in her mind, out of everyone else she’s still the only person who knows about Byul’s situation. She’s been meaning to tell her husband about it but she just can’t find the right moment and seeing how everybody is happy right now might as well tell it soon – after the opening of the gifts of course. ‘I will after this!’ she replied back to her which earned her a smile.

 

Anticipating the gift they’ve all been waiting to see, they all dropped down everything they were doing to see it properly.

 

“Actually, this is more of a gift for the two of you rather than just for umma!” Karam started talking, his face was full of excitement that his cheeks look like they’re about to pop out. While he was talking Joo already had the gift hidden inside a white silver box. “I’m not really sure about appa’s gift for you umma … anyways, we both hope you like it!” Joo smiled and handed them the box. Jiyong was surprised to hear this since he was thinking the gift was all from them and started worrying about the gift he has to give her but then got all washed up when Dara opened the cute box and took out an even smaller jewellery box, now their all up to their feet waiting for what’s inside the other box.

 

This time it was Jiyong who opened it and to their surprise the box held two necklaces which each had a red pearl and a blue pearl. Dara thought it was very sweet of their children to give them something like this but she’s still waiting for something big to happen and the same goes for Jiyong. “Wear it!” Karam ordered and they just followed, Jiyong tried to be sweet and put it around Dara’s neck. “Now KISS!” he continued but they just both shot a look at him. “WHAT?” they both gasped at the same time the boy just gestured them to do what he said, they didn’t have any choice but just follow it.

 

At that moment their lips touch both the necklaces started shaking as if it was being attracted to something and sure they were, right then the two both moved towards each other clashing against each one creating a small flash. Surprised by the sudden light coming from between them, Dara and Jiyong both pulled away from the kiss and looked at the joint pearls, slowly as the light brightened down suddenly it lit up again much more luminous than before. The pearl detached itself from the chains holding it and floated up just above their heads.

The atmosphere was good but the anticipation is still there, waiting if something is going to happen or it’s the end of it.

Surely after a couple of seconds the pearl gave off a pinkish and bluish aura that surrounded the couple, Karam and Joo still stood there smiling widely at the reactions of the two. Then a sweet song which pretty much described their love story started playing, Dara looked back at Jiyong and the guy at her, she smiled realizing the melody of the song. When they thought it couldn’t get any better they heard their own voices saying words, phrases, sentences that they shared to each other. All from the ‘I love you’ to the promises they made each other even the ones they said in the sad times of their relationship. Getting in by the music they both didn’t realize they were now wearing the same clothes they wore at their wedding and now moving in a slow dance, enticed by the sweet and slow music.

FIRST LOVE (instrumental) ...... FIRST LOVE (with voice)

The people watching can’t help but be awed at the scene they are watching, some may say that they’re jealous of what they have and some would fully confess that they would kill for that. The 2 would always fight with each other to the extent that it may seem like the problem is never going to get fixed, they would sometimes be separated for a long time because of the duties they have to fulfill and then there’s the whole issue of life and death … but for all those times in the end the two would still always end up in each other’s arms as if all those never happened just like how the snow or the rain always falls to the ground.

 

Having that little time with their children’s gift they both realized that it’s no use getting anxious at where the other is or when they’ll come home again because right now all they know is that they belong to each other and nothing or no one is going to come through them even if it’s themselves.

 

The music ended and the pearl came back down attaching itself back to the chains, they both turned to Joo and Karam and hugged and kissed them, very touched by their gift.

 

On the other hand, Byul pulled Dongwook to the side wanting to have a private – in a way, conversation. Dongwook was worried seeing his wife’s expression but he still kept his composure. “Is everything alright?” he asked steadily but the anxiety was obvious to the girl, he caressed Byul’s face and touched her light dark circles with his thumb, she closed her eyes and touched the hand on her face. “Yeah!” she answered shortly and when she opened her eyes she was surprised at Dongwook’s sudden kiss, she kissed back not wanting to give a bad impression but then pulled away. “We’re going to have a baby!” she whispered as she hugged him. There was no response from the guy and so she felt worried, she looked at his face and saw a tear sliding down his cheeks. “I’m going to be an appa?” he asked still dazed by what he was told, Byul nodded smiling. “YES!” he shouted and lifted her up, turning in a circle. “I love you!” she chuckled and he stopped, he cupped her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss but said “I love you too!” back before he touched his lips to hers.

 

YJ was getting attached to Yunho and Jaejoong, they both loved the kid as soon as they started talking not soon enough they both decided to take in the kid was their child and YJ and Dara happily agreed to that. Then there’s the thing with Joo and him, their parents find it cute and didn’t have any problems against it. THEN …

 

“I have something to tell everyone, Tokki nuna, Ji hyung!” Changmin started talking while Karam was just shocked at his sudden call especially when his love called out his parents’ names. They all turned around both Ji and Dara walking closer to them. “I would like to ask your son’s hand in marriage and so I would like to ask your blessing on this!” he asked the two, kind of nervous that they wouldn’t give the answer he wants. “I don’t see why we can’t!” Jiyong smiled at him while Dara was still looking at him intently “Nuna!” he turned to her. “About time Minnie!” she chuckled and hugged the latter then pushing him towards her son who was still in shock. “Karam, I love you with all my heart and I don’t want to find myself one day without you by my side. I don’t know how I’m going to be if ever that day comes all I know is I can’t leave without you and your love so please tell me … Would you be willing to spend your life with me? Be mine forever Karam! Will you marry me?” he asked, getting down to his knees and holding out a simple diamond ring. Karam was in tears astounded to what he did, he could let out that single word from his mouth and so just hugged him and kissed. “I’ll take that as a yes!” Changmin chuckled and kissed him back.

 

And the party continued!

 

“You know …” Dara started, lying her head down on Jiyong’s shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closely to him. They were standing by the apple tree looking at everyone. “Oh!” Ji sighed, kissing her head. “Even after all this we’ve been through … We still got all our Happy Endings!” she continued.

 

“Everyone deserves a happy ending … even a devil brat like you!” Jiyong teased pinching her cheeks and started running away. “YAH KWON JIYONG YOU’RE SO DEAD!” Dara shouted very loudly, they all just laughed watching the two chase each other. “Aigoo, they’re starting again! Are they really my parents?” Joo sighed questioning her family line. “Unfortunately!” Karam answered ruffling the hair of his sister. 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_ldv02n7joN1qe1o29o1_500.jpg