Aigoo~~~

Black Sun & Red Moon

 We’ve finally got over the whole lightning part, well we’re pretty much actually done with melioration and the next thing we’re doing is just a practice run for the weapons just in case they get hurt or die on the first try, better hurt than dead.

“Who wants to go first?” I asked enthusiastically while jumping around. The girls were just staring at me.

“I don’t know!” Bom said while she looked at the two. “Unnie you can go first!” Minzy said as she pointed at me. She was excited but kind of scared I guess, it’s the first time they have come to know and feel this much power. “Okay!” I said happily.

I told them to move back a little, for precautions, they may be powerful but they could still be sent flying back I was still more powerful than them. They did as I said. I stretched my body a little just to get ready for the big impact after the shot, though I wouldn’t normally do it but this time I had to coz it’s been long since I used my babies.

“Chaerin-ah sweety you wouldn’t mind if probably half of your property gets damaged, will you?” I asked kindly. But before she could understand what I said completely and answer, I already made the shot.

“BOOM!” the gun shot its power. There was a big flash of light; a normal person can go blind easily, normally it would last for 5 seconds max but since I fired both of the guns at the same time it last for about 10 seconds. After the shots were fired and the flash was gone, dark smoke blew right at us with the help of the wind. The girls were coughing coz of it, the smoke didn’t last long and when it cleared up the only thing that was seen was a dead land, everything was burnt, dead, all black.

I looked back at them who was really surprise and said. “Who’s next?” they all swallowed their saliva and I giggled. “I want to go next!” Bom offered and I just nodded. She walked to where I stood and breathes out. I was thinking of using my ‘special’ power but that would just throw out a huge problem for me, but since I can use all 4 elements it’s not going to be any problem. “Wait!” I halted her. I walked beside her and made the sphere of 4 elements, when I was satisfied to how big it was I threw it all the way in the middle of the dead field. Little by little weeds and green things grew out of the barren land and in no time it turned back to how it was before I killed it. “Wow!” she gasped and then looked at me. “Just so you could see the damage your power made easily!” I explained and she nodded.

I started walking towards the 2 youngest when she pulled me to a stop. “Wae?” I asked. “Well, I don’t know what to do with this!” she honestly said and raised her black sword. “What do you mean?” I asked stupidly but at that time I really wasn’t sure to what she was talking about. “Yours is a gun, CL’s a crossbow, Minzy’s a spear and mine is a sword, I think it’s obvious that mine and Minzy’s is only for waving around and not for things coming out of or from it!” she pointed out while she demonstrated the waving and coming out part of the weapons. I found it very funny and it won me a smack on the head from her.

I put the 2 guns aside, since I don’t have a holster to put them in I just placed them in my belt. “Can I?”   I asked as I reach for the sword, she unwillingly gave it to me. I stepped forward and twirled the sword in my hand for a couple of times, then with a quick horizontal cut I made in the air a light came from the edge of the sword heading towards the land and when it disappeared the half top part of the trees, rocks, everything was all burnt and in the surface of the cut things were on fire. I turned back to her and smiled, “Not so hard!” I could see that she was pissed to what I did and probably was thinking so hard to what to do differently from what I did so I suggested. “If you want CL can go first so you could think a little more!” she was debating in her head whether to take the suggestion or not but in the end she did. “CL!” I called and she happily walked forward.

She held her golden crossbow in front of her and of course she had that charismatic – fierce look in her face that she enjoys so much to show to everyone whenever she caught them staring at her, one could say that it’s slowly burning you while you look eye to eye. Without further a due she released the bow and there it went straight through the forest leaving only trees and grassed on fire. “Good job!” I praised her and she smiled. “Next please!” I called and both Minzy and Bom looked at each other, deciding on who’s going next. Minzy stood up. Before she reached the spot I fixed the forest.

She walked over to the same spot me and Chaerin stood in. She took a quick breath and held her spear, which was as tall as her in front. She raised it a little and started twirling it in front, after a moment small little razor-edged flashes started coming out from the twirling spear and it was cutting the trees and everything and then when bunch of the flashes were attacking everything it made the same damage as what my gun shot did, it was good but not as near as to what I did. “Impressive!” I said. “Thanks!” she smiled. “Bom!” I called and she jumped next to Minzy.

I felt the frustration she has coz of what I did before and I’m sure she’s gonna let it all out in one blow. She held the sword with both her hands and breathes a couple of times with her eyes closed, she was focusing so much energy on the sword and for sure it will give out one hell of a blow. She raised the sword up and slashed the air in front of her making a big blast which sent rocks flying at us, after that there was a big cut in front of her, everything flew aside. “Nice!” I called out and she gave me a smirk. I told myself to calm down, good thing it work, it wouldn’t be a good thing for her or any of them to piss me off when I’m like this.

“You guys want to practice more?” I asked them and they all smiled yes. “Okay then!” I said and continued. “I’ll be right back!” I said then started walking. “Where you going unnie?” CL asked. “I need to pee!” I said. It was a lie but I had to since it’s the only alibi I can think of. “Ok!” she said.

I slowly walked to my room since I didn’t want to see the person calling but I can’t ignore him, so there’s no way out. I kept sighing the whole way. I already know what he wants to tell me but he just can’t shut up about it, I’ve told him many times but he keeps on insisting to remind me personally, for god’s sake he can just tell me telepathically.

When I reached my room a saw a dark cloak beside my window looking outside, he noticed my presence and turned around to look at me but his face not showing.

“What do you want?” I asked impatiently which my arms folded and my head leaning on the door. “I’m just here to remind you of our agreement!” he calmly said. My hand turned into a fist, itching to punch him. “I already know that!” I snorted. Even if his hood was covering his face I think I saw him smile a little. “I know! I just wanted to see you!” he sweetly said with his perfect smile and then just vanished.

“Aigooo!” I sighed and went back to the girls.