My Territory

Black Sun & Red Moon

 

Finally ^ ^ ....

Fully back on the story <3

 

 

 

 

“What’s the deal with your form?” Su asked. I could have answered right away but when I turned to his direction he wasn’t even looking me right in the eye that way I could know what he was thinking instead he was eyeing my wings.

 

I lifted one of my wings and fanned him hardly on his face. It made everyone laugh.

 

“Nuna!” he whined. Cute!

 

I haven’t laughed like that for a long time now, I had when I was with the girls but it’s just different when you’re with the people you know since forever.

 

“So what is it?” Jae demanded. Like all of them, he really wanted to know but there was some sort of rudeness in his voice something that I don’t like. I squinted my eyes and looked over at the grass in front of him, line by lie the words ‘I DON’T LIKE THE WAY YOU TALK ‘was spelled in fire. After reading it he instantly look my way and I was already waiting for it, so the moment we made eye contact I flashed him a sly smile.

 

“She’s the devil!” Jiyong suddenly answered out of nowhere. Seriously what’s wrong with this guy? At the side I saw Junsu’s face change. He was gritting his teeth and looked like he was about to attack him.

 

“What?” everyone exclaimed. I gave the dragon leader a look ‘Stop answering for me!’ I told him. It’s already work for me to try to explain everything and I’m pretty sure there would be millions of questions, I don’t need questions about us to add to the trouble.

 

I moved around, trying to get comfortable on my spot, my wings had to be spread out and cover Chun and Yun, which I think they actually like, since if they are folded down it’s a little burdensome.

 

“What he said was true! I am the devil!” I stated the truth. Honestly, hiding all these secrets is getting tiring.

 

All their faces were covered with fear and disbeliefs. Small talks were exchanged and even if I didn’t want to hear about it I didn’t have choice. Normally my hearing is really good and active at night plus with me in this form it’s hard not to not miss anything.

 

They mentioned things like ‘Why doesn’t she have horns?’, ‘Why does she have a family?’ and ‘Probably why she’s a !’.

 

That last phrase right there just did it, I didn’t care if my family was there or not, they already saw me kill anyway so it’s okay.

 

My wings were wide spread and a pair of red circles appeared on them. “Let’s not forget that you are all in MY TERRITORY, one word or action can send you down there!” I threatened pointing down on the ground and on the middle it actually opened, the light from the fire below beaming out.

 

They all gulped, well the other wings while my considered family: that’s the original plus 2ne1 and 2pm were all smiling. “I don’t mind being called a but next time be specific on what kind of I am!” I added and put my wings down also with the ground closing.

 

“Dara, just please start on wherever all this started!” Byul unnie nicely asked and I smiled sweetly but even before I started talking someone cleared their throat.

 

“Princess we need to go!” T.O.P talked, standing up along with all s and even their leader. I had my eyes on the tallest but I felt someone staring at me who wants attention so bad. “Arasseo! Take care!” I replied back, smiling at everyone and lastly to him. He was so happy he was grinning. “Your heart is safe with me! I promise I’ll take good care of it!” Jiyong giggled like a kid and winked at me. “You better do or you’re dead!” I hissed.

 

They all waved goodbye and disappeard.