Heart to Heart, Blood to Blood

Black Sun & Red Moon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I skipped along the empty hall feeling happy than ever, it went better than I thought. Doongie’s suggestion actually worked.

 

[Flashback]

 

“And say what?” I asked, seriously what would I say!

 

He moved closer then whispered. “Just kiss him without saying a word!” it’s actually a good idea since he gets information or receives or steals, well he gets the right information through skin touch.

 

 “Aigoo!” I squealed and hugged him to the point that he wasn’t able to breathe anymore.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

“Someone’s happy?” Jae chuckled, standing while leaning on the wall with an apple on his hands. The awkward feeling back then is now long gone, now I’m totally fine and happy with their relationship I could plan their wedding if they want to – seeing how I’ll be the one doing the whole ceremony since the 3 are gone!

 

“Of course!” I giggle and jumped him, we both fell down the ground laughing. “What is this?” Yunho exclaimed coming out of nowhere, looking shocked than ever. We both looked at each other and smiled, we got up and dashed towards the target seeing what’s coming Yunho ran away yelling.

 

“Ackkk! HELP ME!” Yunnie yelled as we passed by a room where everybody was, Jae and I were laughing so hard. We were all out at the garden then we jumped harder to get to Yunnie, finally we caught him and again started laughing.

 

“I’m guessing it went well!” Bom said. She was sitting by the gazebo with the rest of the gang. I smiled and hugged Yunni tighter; Chun joined the family group hug. “Still, he needs to get through us first!” she smiled evilly while pointing at the boys who had menacing smiles on their faces. I pouted and hid my face on Chun’s chest, making them squeal.

 

 

 

-----After a couple of Hours-----

 

Sitting by the garden at sunset, catching up with all the things I’ve missed for the past years and surprisingly there wasn’t as much as I expected. Dongwook oppa was letting out all his frustrations on the boys, not following everything he says and ask.

 

“You were better!” Su teased, oppa just rolled his eyes. “Aish!” he said.

 

“Hello!” a familiar sweet voice cut through the laughter. We all looked around and MY dragon was standing there with a y smile on his face. “Hello!” I smiled back at him, I was going to give him a hug and a possible kiss but my brothers were restraining me down. I shot them a look but they just looked away.

 

“What are you doing here?” Dongwook oppa asked, looking like he was the leader of the gang or something, sitting beside him is no other than Byul unnie and both on their sides are the girls along with 2pm boys.

 

“Umm…..!” he mumbled, probably feeling the tense atmosphere they’re giving him. “I wanted to see Dara!” he managed to say his reason, trying to avoid their eyes.

 

“You see we’re not just going to give away our princess here, the whole family is here to test you but let me warn you there is one whom I’m not sure you’ll easily get along with!” Byul unnie smirked. I’m glad to see them actually be like this but I’m lost on who the other person is. I mean everybody is here – I looked around to check.

 

“Huh!” I puffed, still counting on everybody.

 

“Ne?” Ji asked, not understanding what they are all talking about. “Just answer our questions and if we all agree then you may date our rabbit, very simple lover boy!” Bom chuckled, it seems like my girls are scaring my boys at this point now – having the position to say something is always great, learned that from the corn princess.

 

“Tokki, I like her can we keep her? CL and Minkki to!” unnie talked again, looks like there wouldn’t be any problems for what I’m planning now. “If they want to unnie!” I smiled back at her and she started glazing at the girls with a cute face – oppa was obviously jealous. *Ahem* he cleared his throat to set her back to the present.

 

“So you wouldn’t interfere with the tests we have the twins and Doongie to keep you company!” and with what Chun said the three came out running from the field, though this time Doongie was on his dragon form and it surprised everyone – he’s actually not that big. “Okay!” I said happily then got tackled.  “Don’t go overboard!” I told everyone but specifically eyed Bom, oppa, Yun and Jae. “You’re term of overboard or mine!” CL teased. These girls!”

 

‘Call me if you’re getting killed!’I told Ji, he just chuckled.

 

 

JAE’s POV

 

This is going to be fun, well anything that has to do with Dara is always fun. Plus this could be a good chance to get to know her girls seeing how close they all are we might even get information we can use against Dara. Imagining what’s going to happen today a smile crept to my face.

 

“What are you smiling about?” Yun whispered to my ears as his hands wrapped around my body, we haven’t had much time together coz she just came back and we all want to spend time with her. “Just thinking how fun this is going to be!” I answered and pecked his lips. He giggled cutely! “No PDA please, we have an underage here!” the blonde girl, I think her name was Chaerin but they call her CL too coughed and covered their maknae’s eyes. I grinned and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Hyung let’s do this at nuna’s torture chamber!” Minnie suggested, hyung instantly smiled, best place to do this.

 

“Huh!” Bom blew, there still a lot of things they need to know. “It’s were nuna trains by herself or sometimes with us. It’s pretty much an underground room, suitable for the devil!” Chun explained, seems like he’s trying to be nice towards her I wonder how Su is taking this.

 

I looked over the latter and saw him grit his teeth, someone’s in trouble.

 

“Let’s go!” hyung called happily and we all orbed out, leaving the curious Dara – who looks like she’s going to kill us if something bad ever happen to her Dragon. Better do this carefully, wouldn’t want another death fight happening.

 

We arrived at the chamber and CL lit up all the torches with a snap, looks like they were trained properly.

 

“Who are you scared off right now?” the cute maknae asked G-Dragon/Jiyong. She seems sweet but underneath that she’s just like her unnies. “Honestly! Park Bom ssi!” he answered, the girls were surprised that he knows her last name since they didn’t mention anything. “Just doing my part!” she flipped her hair and walked towards nuna.

 

“Dara nuna pretty much killed all Bom nuna’s fanboys – not literally but you know she was like being protective and all. Bom nuna got annoyed with it and made Tokki promise her that if ever she gets a boyfriend or someone she is given the opportunity to interrogate him!” CL explained.

 

“Let’s get started!” hyung yelled and it echoed through the wall.

 

We were all seated on a row he was stand right in front of us, under the spot light courtesy of Minnie’s little firefly friends.

 

The arrangement was Changmin, Minzy, Nichkhun, Chun, Su, Bom, Dongwook hyung, Byul nuna, CL, Yunho, Me and Wooyoung. Junsu was supposed to be with us but unfortunately he was still sleeping.

 

Questions were asked accordingly to the sitting arrangement.

 

“Full Name!” … “Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon!”

 

“Age!” … “The same as Dara!”

 

The question asking took a pause, we all looked at each other wondering about the answer. How old is Dara? “Oppa, how old is unnie like in your world?” Minzy asked no one in particular but nobody answered right after.

 

“She’s about 100 shadows old, a couple of days older than Jaejoong!” he answered, surprising us. Oh yeah, now I remember.

 

“Wow that’s old!” CL gasped. She is old but take a look at her, she seems even younger than her ring’s maknae. He chuckled.

 

The questioning continued. She’s going to kill us if she ever knows we’re talking about her age. “JAE YOU’RE DEAD!” Dara’s voice rang through the entire chamber, sending chills and goose bumps on everyone. “Why is it my fault?” I yelled but instead of an answer a menacing laugh is what she gave back.

 

“What are you?” … “I’m one of the Five Keepers of All the Books!”

 

“Your position?” … “I’m the Leader of a ring called Big Bang!”

 

“Powers!” … “Able to get any information with just a touch and also can control fire!”

 

And finally its Bom’s turn to ask a question, she had this serious and creepy expression on her face, makes one believe she is a close friend of the well known Dara.

 

“What do you think of Dara?”

 

“Ummm…..” he stumbled to start answering but stopped to think about what he’s about to say. There was something in him that gives out the aura of seriousness, seeing him like this I can say that he’s very earnest when it comes to her. “I’m not really sure about that …!” he continued but then stopped again.

 

“If you can’t answer this question it just makes me think that your feelings towards her are unclear too!” Bom cut in, putting more pressure. She has way of talking!

 

“Ani … it’s just that!”it seems like he can’t get a straight thought about it, when I thought he already failed very early he smiled childishly – the one a person in love wears then answered. “I never really thought about what I think about her or what kind of a person she is I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH HER with no reason.”

 

The answer he gave stunned us, I looked over at her to see if his answer was satisfying and it sure was. She smiled at him softly. Now let’s see what the man of the house has to ask.

 

“For instance … we say that we don’t agree with your relationship and swear to keep you apart for as long as we breathe! What are you going to do?” as expected of the oppa/hung. This is going to be interesting. All our eyes turned to the worried person standing in front of us.

 

He grinned and said. “Then respect and life! If it means killing all of you for me to be with her then I’ll do it!” he said evilly. Dongwook hyung clapped at his answer. They make a perfect couple no doubt to that.

 

“If ever she falls in love with someone else, will you let her go or fight for her?” now as expected of the nuna/unnie of the house.

 

“If being with him is what she wants then I will let go off her!” he simply answered.

 

However, CL followed up instantly with her question. “What if it’s just a test?”, nice one.

 

He stiffened, taken aback with the question I personally don’t like this kind of questions, takes a long time to think about. Little cold sweats were forming on his forehead, I guess he’s nervous about saying the answer, the wrong answer and if he passes this one then everybody would be okay with him. IF!

 

“If it was just a test … I guess then I deserve being left!” he answered, sadly but sincerely. We were lost with his answer, it didn’t make sense or anything. “Explain!” Yunho demanded, guess that’s his turn.

 

“What I’m saying is … I probably have done something that she didn’t like or didn’t make her feel that I love her even after all the promises, it led to her doubting my feelings … It might sound like I’m giving up but sooner or later I would take her back noting how I’ve had trailed after her ever since we met and never did I get bored with it!” the shaky smile was now changed with a satisfied one.

 

I nudged Wooyoung and told him to ask so then I’ll ask last.

 

“Do you love her enough to the point that you’ll ask her hands for marriage?”

 

“What makes you think I haven’t already!” he winked.

 

I like this duded, we’ll get along fine. “And for the last!” hyung exclaimed.

 

“This isn’t really a question but more like a challenge!” I stood up from my seat and walked towards him, it was obvious to his hands tightening in a fist and his eyes shaking that he was nervous what is about to happen.

 

On the corner, hidden in the dark she’s standing she has been ever since we started she’s a pro at hiding her power and everything.

 

I took out a small pouch on my left pocket and inside it is a small vile with blood – no other than hers of course. It’s a little tradition on her family, an amount of blood from the girl is kept on a vile and is passed down by the past soul mate and it’s not a nice thing to do since you actually need some amount of your own blood to cut off the bond from her blood, it’s going to be painful for both of us.

 

“This is what hyung liked to call it ‘Heart to Heart, Blood to Blood’!” He seems like he knows what’s going to happen and already stretched out his palm.

 

I place my hand over his and on the middle was the floating vile, after awhile Dara’s blood was boiling already and the both of ours were already covering it, the process is painful and him wanting to give a tough impression kept his face even if it’s unbearable.

 

Finally it was over and their blood bonded really nicely.

 

“Take care of her or I’ll beat your up!” I smiled and gave him a pat in the back, he smile relieved that it all ended and we finally accept him to the family. Everybody joined in to congratulate her. I looked over to the side where she was standing but she’s already gone. "It seems like we all like you ... but you still need to have a little talk with Karam!" I added and again the smile on his face faded I smiled, reassuring him everything will go fine - well maybe not totally.

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA ... I JUST HAD TO DO IT AGAIN <3 <3 <3 MIANHAE devil

SOOOOOOOOO ...... I LOVED ALL YOUR REACTIONS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAP kekekeke ^ ^ ....

you were all so cute <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hmmm... probably about 3 or 4 more chapters remaining on the story then

 

THE END ....

 

but don't worry it'll be a happy ending.... SO START TELLING ME NOW WHAT YOU WANT ... kekekeke ^ ^

 

quick replies:

dominatrix : Aigooo... mian if it wasn't clear but it was Ji ^-^