IT HAS BEEN DECIDED !!^^!!!

Black Sun & Red Moon

SOOOOOOOO.................

 

 

After reading all of your wonderfull comments .. ^^

 

I have come to conclusion (ummmm.... just wanted to use the word) THAT ....

IT WILLL BE NO OTHER THAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

KWON JIYONG a.k.a G-DRAGON ...

g-dragon

((( lol....... CL )))) O_o

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Welll the reason I couldn't really decide on whom to pair DARA is..... I had a hard time trying to play in my head how the story will go if this PERSON is the one.....

 

 

 

 

BUT....

 

 

 

 

 

After half a day of thinking... (not kidding... i seriously spent the whole freaking half of the morning thinking about this)

 

 

I've come up of a story line PERFECT  to how the story will go and end.....

 

 

 

KEKEKEKE !!! ^^!!!!

 

MIANHAE !!! :::((((

 

to all those who REALLY wanted it to be a JAEDY fic...... but some have a good point,,,

 

 

Dara has given up too much to keep YUNJAE going.... and it's just a waste if in the end Dara ends up with JAE .....

 

 

ALSO to those who wanted her to end with JUNSU .... (don't know whats wrong with these, i can't get the background color out :/)

 

Junsu does really LOVE her, but EVEN I think its just a brotherly love (even though i'm the one writing the story ./..... LOL)....

 

 

................................................

 

I'M GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS FIC IS A DARAGON STORY.... ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW THAT THAT'S DONE.....

 

WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT....

 

 

I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOON .... COZ THE ING INTERNET ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY, BUT MY PARENTS ARE ALREADY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT ....(LOL.... they think I'm doing some kind of a personal story/ school work thing, ITS STILL SUMMER BREAK HERE ^^)...

 

 

 

MIANHAE ....

 

 

 

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE UPDATE .... THANKS FOR WAITIN AND EVERYTHING GUYS....

 

 

 

 

LOVE YA ALL FOR READING MY FIC <3