“As new life and new love begins and so does EVERYTHING ELSE!”

Black Sun & Red Moon

The night continued on as a feast, we all congratulated the now married couple as they strolled over to everyone. I just stayed seated on one spot as I watch over them have their moment, my eyes seems to be stuck to them not wanting to miss a chance to see their smiles.

 

“Why are you here alone?” Ji snucked up behind me, giving me quick peck on my cheeks and took the chair beside me. I smiled as he took my hand to his. “Just savouring the moment!” I answered, scooting over to rest my head on his shoulder.

 

“Come on! I want to see your dress too!” he pulled me to the dance floor. Giggling while being pulled everybody stopped and ‘whood’ at the sight of us, getting where he want us to be he smoothly placed my hands around his neck and his on my waist swaying us along the slow music.

 

I leaned closer and put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes as to feel the music more. “You look beautiful!” he whispered. His warm breathe over my neck sent shivers down my spine. “Hmm!” I just breath out. Then suddenly he pulled his head back making me look at him dumbfounded.

 

“I do!” he said and it just made me more confused than ever. One of his hands let go and took out something from his pocket, the light caught it and then sparkled but still couldn’t make anything out of it. Then I felt something cold touch my left ring finger and when I lifted it up to take a good look the missing ring was on it, finally I caught up.

 

Taking out the pair of the ring I noticed that everybody was watching our little wedding ceremony although it was a little embarrassing I felt happy that they are watching my special moment.

 

“I do!” I replied back as I put in the ring on his finger. They all clapped as Ji cupped my face and pulled me in for a kiss. “Saranghae!” I whispered and he smiled. “Nado saranghae!”

 

I pulled back and asked. “What if I never came back to you?” there was a little pain shunned on his eyes and a pout. “I would do whatever it takes to get you back … even if it means dying!” he honestly answered. I felt my heart beat crazily.

 

Staring at each other’s eyes the other 2 wedded couple and my family all came in for a hug.

 

Up the sky the weather changed drastically showing both the Black Sun and the Red Moon not knowing what it means and freaking out a little since we haven’t seen this ever happening for all we know it could be a bad thing.

 

Slowly both the celestial bodies merged with each other creating a whole new body: The Blue Sun. Down on our hands a flash of blue light appeared and we all turned to look at it surprise to what we saw we all gasped.

 

The image of the new moon/sun was embedded on both mine and Jiyong’s palms.

 

 

“As new life and new love begins and so does EVERYTHING ELSE!”

a voice resounded across the lake making the wind blow a little harder and the moon/sun shine brighter.