Back Home

Black Sun & Red Moon

Annyeong Yeorobun ^ ^ Kekekeke !!! I'm not totally back on updating BS & RM yet, but since I'm at my last chapter of my other fic and I'm kinda stuck so I decided to update this!!! DON'T WORRY I'LL BE BACK ON THIS ONE SOON <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IT’S ALL DONE NOW! FINALLY, IT’S THE END!” they turned to me and smiled, at last the problem finally ended but before I could say anything I fell down and darkness took over my sight.

“Nuna!” I heard Chun cry. I wanted to answer but I wasn’t able to find my voice, I wanted to move but something was restraining my body and all of a sudden I stared feeling weak, slowly the dark swallowed me.

 

>>NO ONE’S POV<<

“Don’t worry, she’s just tired from the fight!” G-Dragon informed the worried wings and walked to carry his princess. He looked closely at her sleeping face and can feel his heart beating like it never did before. ‘So this is the feeling of being in love!’ he thought and chuckled to himself.

The rest just stared at him as he walked away from them, followed by the other 4 member of their group. Se7en wanted to stop him and ask what he was doing but something in his mind was telling him that it was okay. He held his lovers hand and followed BigBang to the stage.

 

“Let’s go!” he called everyone as they started walking, without even knowing the reason why they all just followed the 2.

 

Junsu couldn’t take his eyes off G-Dragon who was still looking at Dara’s face very lovingly. He felt his fist tremble as anger filled up in him. What is he doing? Who does he think he is? Questions like that resounded in his head.

As all of them finally got to the stage the two lions stood and walked up to their owner. Young went beside GD, hitting his leg with his paw wanting attention while Kwang was in front of GD and seemed like he was waiting for something. GD softly ruffled the lion’s head and turned to Kwang, she laid Dara softly behind the animals back, the people watching was stunned to how GD and the lions were able to communicate or at least make connection, out of everyone the only person they allow to come near them – much more touch them was Dara and seeing a complete stranger near 4 feet from them is like WOW.

 

“Princess needs to rest, can we all go to your mansion!” TOP asked the owners, though they were surprised to him suddenly talking out of nowhere and also with how deep his voice was, they all looked at the sleeping devil and just nodded,

Dongwook turned to the stone portal at the back of the stage and said some words, the wordings on the stone lit up one by one and finally the blue light came out, waiting for the people to pass through.

 

*Grraa* noises where coming from behind, the bleachers and everything started to go back down the ground, everything was going back to its place leaving only the stage in the middle of the dead field. One by one they all walked through and the next thing they know right in front of them was a castle like mansion, like the described magical lands in fantasy stories the only difference is the one in front of them is real.

“Woah!” the 2pm boys and the 2ne1 girls gasped in amazement. Clearly the 3 girls were rich and all but they’re property was not even close to the scenery laid before their eyes. “Welcome to our humble home!” Wooyoung welcomed everybody; he grabbed Khun by the hand and ran towards the mansion. “Come all in!” Byul invited everyone with a motherly smile.

 

They all followed the lead of the owners but Dara and the 2 lions stayed behind. Dara was still lying behind Kwang’s back while Young was following them, making sure she doesn’t fall back.

“Where are they?” CL asked, noticing her unnie wasn’t with them anymore. Everyone turned around and realized it too.

“Kwang and Young are taking care of her!” Daesung answered the leader’s question.

 

There was a hall at the back of the mansion and they all decided to stay there meanwhile to plan out what to do next and all that. Han Byul being the mother of everyone living there of course was already in the kitchen fixing in some snacks, CL and Minji happily offered to help while Bom stayed out to get things cleared out.

The rest of the wings for BSA & RMA were put in the clinic which was the same size as Minji’s whole mansion – really, really big. The others were happily chatting outside but still were worrying to Dara’s whereabouts.

 

“How come you can touch Kwang and Young?” Jaejoong asked, taking a seat at the opposite side of the table from where G-dragon was sitting. Everybody turned around to listen to what he would say, except for the rest of s. “The lions and I goes way back!” he answered with a sly smile, he knew the reason for why Jae was asking him the question, although it wasn’t obvious Jae was a little jealous to the relationship between him and the animals.

 

“How are you taking all of this?” it was Yunho who asked Bom. She was surprised that one of the gods is actually talking to her. “Ummm….!” She started, not knowing what to say, she was intimidated by him. “I don’t know really!” she shyly added, putting her head down.

“For the past 5 years you’ve been living with the devil and now that you found out you don’t know what to say!” Yoochun laughed at her reaction. The rest were trying to not laugh too but it was too obvious, Bom was irritated to how the god talked to her, he may be powerful and all but still he doesn’t have any right to talk to her like that.

 

Next to being short tempered after Dara, Bom’s hands started trembling and suddenly after the sky turned dark and lightning appeared at a matter of seconds she was on her melioration form, right in front of Chun with her sword on his throat. “Never talk to me like that!” she hissed, the blade moved closer to his throat as he gulped.

As Chun was about to say anything and fling the girl away from her they all heard a girl’s laugh, they looked around to see where it was coming from and then from a far a thin girl with her wings flapping and being chased by 2 lions were seen. She was smiling as if she was never tired from the fight earlier, Young and Kwang were happily roaring as they try to catch up with her, then Dara fell down on the grass and the two started her face which made her laughter more louder.

 

“YAH DARA PARK!” Bom  yelled which surprised everyone, the next thing they saw was 3 girls dashing towards the goddess’s direction, all jumping on her. Not being sociable the animals quickly ran away and headed to Taeyang.

“Unnie!” CL and Minkki cried, Dara chuckled at the sight of her dongsaengs. She was confused on what was happening but she just hugged them, trying to comfort the girls before the eldest unnie joins the drama too. “Come!” Dara smiled as she grabbed the hands of the 3 and flew over to the hall where everybody was waiting to get a turn to hug and chat with the rabbit.

 

DARA’S POV

Seems like everybody is here and by the feel of it the rest of the rings are all in the clinic, I just can’t wait to see their expressions once they see where I actually live, childish I know but still I can’t wait to see it.

I first noticed the unexplainable faces of my families, what’s with that? Yun and Chun especially, they look like they miss me but wants to kill me at the same time, but I couldn’t blame them after all they’ve went through coz of me I understand if they want me out of their lives or not – that was the plan anyway, it wouldn’t make any change for me at all.

 

“Nuna!” they both pouted, trying to get my attention. I just chuckled at how cute they looked. I opened my arms and smiled, waiting for them to come and hug me and instantly they came running with teary eyes. “Aigoo! I miss this!” I sighed, tightening my arms around them while the others just awed. At the corner of my eyes I saw Minnie, Su and Jae pout in jealousy. I moved my head signalling them to come join the group hug and they didn’t think twice and attacked us, we all fell on the floor and started laughing but my wing got stuck between Su and Chun and it made me wince.

 

“Please get up!” Jiyoung asked the boys to get off of me seeing how in my I am at the moment, they confusingly followed what he asked of them and gently helped me up and checked on my wings too. “This is why I don’t want you using this form!” he smiled brushing off the dirt from my wings. “I like being on this form!” I smiled, teasing him a little.

*Ahem!* someone cleared their throat, I looked over at Dongwook oppa who was eyeing me suspiciously. I moved passed by Jiyong and gave the old guy a hug – if he knows I just called  him ‘old’ he’ll go on all night explaining how were only years apart. “You have some explaining to do!” he whispered and I lightly laughed. “I’ll spill everything once everybody is here!” I responded.

Along with the 2pm boys, Byul unnie took out all the food and it all smelled delicious I can’t wait to dig in, having the fight earlier took out all my energy.

 

I skipped my way to the mansion, hoping no one would notice me but Bom just had to call out my name. “Dara, where you going?” she asked. I wasn’t pissed or anything but it just spoiled my plan and it made me a little bitter. “I’m just going to wake up the others!” I turned to give her and evil look, the look she loves seeing on me – I don’t know why but I like it too. “Don’t give them a hard time!” she called over again. “Neh!” I smiled, shocking all of them. Haha, first time seeing the almighty Dara actually say ‘yes’ formally.

I was humming while walking through the hallway, sending out dark auras around. If they aren’t awake by the time I open the door I just don’t know what to do. ‘Being evil is fun!’ I thought to myself as flashes of the battle scene earlier went through my head. I looked down at my hands and saw my nails grow long again, also with my hair. ‘Best wake up costume!’ I smiled darkly.

 

*Knock*Knock* I made a light knock on the door waiting for someone to open it but a couple of seconds later nobody answered it. Down at my feet black smoke started to come out and entered the clinic, if they don’t wake up by this I’m setting the room on fire. Unfortunately someone opened the door and behind it was the half awake Leeteuk.

“Hi!” I greeted with an evil voice, it took him a moment to open up his eyes and when he did the first thing he laid eyes upon were my face and my fangs showing. He was surprised and fell down on the floor, making a big sound which woke the rest up.

 

*Gaahh!* they all screamed at the sight of me. I just laughed.

 

“You are all staying at my place and this is how you treat me? How ungrateful!” I stated, making a disgust face and it seems like it’s working, their faces turned sad. “I’m just kidding – well sort of. Anyway dinners outside!” I informed them and with a snap of my fingers we were all outside by the hall.

 

“Come eat!” Dongwook oppa called us over. I walked over to the empty seat between Bom and Chun and started eating, although the weird atmosphere was bugging me.

 

‘What’s wrong with the 2 of you?’ I asked them telepathically. They both spurted out whatever they had in their mouths, surprised by my sudden intrusion on their heads. ‘Nothing’ they both replied, I chuckled at how awkward they both sounded. ‘Yeah right!’ I said back, reaching out for a piece of bread, I dropped it off my plate and loud roar of thunder silence everyone and they immediately turned to look at me.

 

‘Now let’s go through this again, what’s wrong with the both of you?’ I asked again, slowly chewing my food and gave everyone a wink and they all went back to eating.

 

‘Your friend attacked me!’ Chun answered but he didn’t know – well they didn’t know that I was doing a 3 way communication. ‘I wouldn’t have if you didn’t talk to me like that!’ Bom retorted. I went through their heads and saw what it was about; clearly it was Chun’s fault.

‘You shouldn’t have talked to her like that Chun!’ I told him while taking a bite of the bread. I saw Bom smile a little and I kicked her feet under the table, she glared at me but I ignored it. ‘Sorry!’ he said and I quickly passed it through to her and finally I could eat properly.

 

After the good dinner we all sat in a circle while CL and some other fire tamers create a bonfire. It felt nice, not having to worry about anything anymore – ironic since what’s ahead of me is something to worry about.

“Dara, it’s time!” Jae said. I was squeezed between my brothers and it was an amazing feeling, having my family with me. I smiled at him and turned to everyone “Ask a question and I’ll answer it – if I want to!” I joked and Young and Kwang, who was lying down in front of me looked up confused. “Just kidding!” I laughed and brushed their back.