It's TOMORROW !!!!

Black Sun & Red Moon

NOBODY’S POV

After 2ne1’s disappeared, SNSD’s rings – specifically Taeyeon and Jessica, was frozen in their spots, not believing that the people they thought knew nothing actually knows something – specially ones that they thought only them knew.

 

“WOW!” was the first phrase that was spoken since the girls left and it was coming from no other than Leeteuk, the guy who thinks knows everything. Everyone agreed to that one phrase but Kangin seems to be in another world.

 

“Hyung! Any problem?” Donghae asked walking towards his hyung. Kangin was a bit startled to hear his dongsaeng talk. “Huh! Eobta, it’s just that!....” he paused thinking of a way to say it simple. “I’m pretty sure it was Dara’s wind who broke the glasses, since there were a bit of black smoke awhile ago-!” he continued but got cut off when Doojoon talked. “So hyung!” Just like Dara, Kangin is hot-tempered, so he blew wind at Doojoon causing him to fall over and Hyunseung to run to him. “If you let me finish you’ll get my point, and that point is look everywhere!” and the other’s followed but it seems like they’re not following. “There are no glasses on the floor or anywhere, as if the window glass was never there to begin with!” he finished and the others understood what he mean.

 

“Omo!” Jea gasped. “But how?” Seungyon followed. They started wondering on what really happened with the windows but for Leeteuk it’s not the time to be wondering for things like that coz the competition is already tomorrow.

 

“Guys! Don’t worry about that! Everyone will you please follow me outside on the fields!” the leader talked. He didn’t bother to stay and see if the wings understood what he just said and went outside, knowing there oldest hyung/oppa they followed right away.

Heading out to the field they notice a slender man standing in the middle and it was no other than the leader. They hurriedly run over to him, not wanting to piss him off by making him wait. The moment they got there he told all of them to take a sit and listen to every word he will say.

 

“I want you all to listen very, very carefully to what I’m about to say!” he started and all of his dongsaengs went quiet and became attentive. “We’ve been training for so long and what we’ve waiting for is finally coming … Tomorrow is finally the day we show them what we’ve got!” he paused to look at all the wings in the eyes. “All I’m saying is, WINNING is the only option you got, no matter what happens you have to WIN! Am I understood?” he asked and everybody just nodded. Then out of nowhere Kangin whispered to his ears “You don’t have to shout Yoebeo!” which made the older blush like hell. “I was just making a point!” he sighed.

 

Everyone laughed seeing their hyung/oppa blush crazily. “Kangin hyung is right hyung! We know what to do, don’t worry!” Kyuhyun nicely said. All looked at him dumbfounded, they weren’t still used to him being soft and everything, it amazes them how a fragile person like Ryeowook can tame someone like him, even Kangin has a hard time telling him what to do.

 

“YEAH! We’re gonna kick some !”Doojoon shouted and it got him a smack in the head by Hyunseung. “Babo! Don’t shout at my ear!”he yelled covering his ears. Doojoon immediately hugged him, apologizing while someone was just sadly looking at them.

 

Leeteuk told everybody to go home, take a rest and make the mask, some left –mostly the couples and the singles stayed behind to chat with the others.

 

>>>>>>MEANWHILE in RMA<<<<<<<<

 

Junsu’s POV

 

I wonder when I’m going to see her again, it’s been forever since she came and it wasn’t even a good meeting. How I miss her so much ‘When am I going to be able to tell her I love her, more importantly HOW am I going to tell her I love her!’ I thought in my head. I’m guessing since the competition is tomorrow there’s a possibility something bad or good might happen that will make me lose my chance to confess to her.

 

>>DING<<>>DONG<<>>DANG<<>> The class finally ended, we have a day off to rest today and before we all go home I want to talk to everyone-just give them a couple of words before the real thing.

 

“Meet me at the field in 10!” I told them and they all nodded. The rest of 2pm walked with me while the rest just followed and when everyone finally got to the field and had sat down I started my little speech.

 

“I know all of you have worked hard for tomorrow and it’s for sure it’s going to be our day. We are going to be winning every battle coz we deserve it after everything we’ve been through. Don’t forget that I believe in all of you! HWAITING!” I cheered for them, everyone was happy and clapping while Young and Khun just rolled their eyes at me.

 

“Hyung!” Someone called, I looked over to see who and it was Kevin. “Neh Kevin-ah!” I answered. before he could say anything he started blushing, he was putting his head down trying to hide it but his white skin didn’t help. “I was just wondering if the girl who came last time is going to watch tomorrow?” he asked. Now I know the reason why he’s blushing. “I miss Tokki nuna!” Young sighed.

 

“I don’t know! But it’ll be great if she did though!” I answered honestly but deep inside I’m hoping –no wishing –no praying that she’ll be there, not for me but at least for the 2.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>AT the LEE MANSION<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Dara’s POV

 

We finally got home, after that little talk I gave to Jessica and Taeyeon nothing can ruin this day for me. I sent the girls to go get change into comfortable clothes for we’re doing something later, it’s nothing big –I need them to rest for tomorrow and today’s work wouldn’t even give them any sweats at all.

 

I already got to the yoga room where we’ll be doing the little exercise. Since the room is located on the farthest east of the house it was much faster for me to get there since I live on that side and also coz I take less effort on picking what to wear and more to what I’m doing or what I’m about to do.

 

I already laid out 4 yoga mattresses, each one designed for each and me of course being the one to do more of the talking sat in at the front –well more like the positions are in a circle but mine’s in the front part.

 

Exactly after 30 minutes they all came to the room. Seeing all the mattresses on the floor they instantly sat on their respective ones. “Unnie! What are we doing today?” CL asked. The 2 younger ones already started stretching while Bom was just lazily lying around –probably thinking of CORN again. It’s been long since she ate corn, since I told her not to eat some just until after the competition. “Just some energy exercises! Nothing much!” I answered her question.

 

I gave them about 5 minutes to stretch and do whatever they want. *ehem* I called their attention and they immediately focused on me. “What we’re doing today is just simple. I’ll be teaching you how to warm up your energy so that by tomorrow if ever you need to take out all that power inside it wouldn’t affect your body too much!” I smiled and they seem to like the concept. “Let’s start!” Minzy enthusiastically cheered.

 

“First, you have to close your eyes….!” I instructed and they followed, as for me I didn’t have to coz I already did it so many times and I can just like that *snaps*. “Then…. Try to block everything around until all you can hear is the beating of your hearts, breathe evenly and deeply!” I added. They breathe in and out, in and out until all their breathings were at the same time. “Keep doing that until you feel a hot sensation in your tummy!” people don’t know how much breathing can help the body and energy system.

 

I was doing the same thing, once in a while I would peek to see if they were doing fine. “On the count of 3 breathe out air until I said stop!” I instructed and they nodded. “1…2…3!” and we all breathe out at the same time. While they were breathing out little did they know that their aura was coming out of their mouth and covering them up. “STOP!” I told and they did. Then they all started breathing evenly again.

 

As they breath in and out the aura surround them like they were on fire became stronger and the color became vivid. “Now open your eyes!” I said and they did. Along with the color of their aura their eyes changed aswell. “Woah!” they gasped in astonishment. I was just staring at their faces it’s very fascinating.

 

“Try touching putting together your finger!” I suggested. They’ve learned to trust me so much to pretty much do whatever I suggest them to do.

Slowly their fingers met up and by the moment they all touched a spark went off, making them all put their fingers in their mouth coz of the pain and me on the other hand was just literally Rolling On The Floor Laughing an Laugh My Off. “Yah!” they shouted at me. I had the same reaction when DBSK and I did it but at the time instead of laughing I was busy chasing off the guy who made us do it.

 

“Mianhae! Jinjja!” I apologized and they just ignored me. By the looks of it they’re really serious about being mad at me right now and coz it doesn’t happen too often I don’t know what to do. Then an idea came to mind.

 

“Aigoo… Fine! I’m letting you ask me one question but it’s from all of you and I’ll answer it! Whatever it might be!” I offered and their eyes were practically shinning so bright.

 

It took them about 20 minutes to think about what question to ask and when they finally decided Bom was chosen to ask me-more like pushed to ask me. She was quiet before starting and by the look of her face she’s worried about me or my temper. I motion her to continue, she gulped before talking.

 

“What are you?” she asked. The question surprised me, she actually asked me “WHAT” and not “WHO” I am. I gave her a sly smile then answered. “I’m what you never thought that I can be!” They were disappointed that I didn’t answer directly but at least I answered.  

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THE UPDATES WILL BE TAKING PROBABLY 2-3 DAYS AFTER EACH ONES .... GIVES ME TIME TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD UPDATE.....

And since i'm doing my VOLUNTEER hours next week i'm apologizing in advance if the UPDATE is a day later than PROMISED.....

 

 

 

Welcome back kpop_vanilla !!^^!! ........ Sorry but it's already decided that it'll be a DanSu/JuRa couple..... though GD will be playing a big part for the relationship of the two......

 

 

 

 

BTW ...... hope you can read this other fanfic i've been working on sometimes when i'm slumped with BS&RM ..... hope you'll like it too.... !!^^!!

LINK..... its called

My heart is beating properly again coz of THEM  

 

!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE !!!!!