NOT A CHAPPIE !!!! PLUS RESULTS FOR THE "MAN?"

Black Sun & Red Moon

MIANHAE!!! kekekekeke...... This is not a CHAPTER .....

I'm pretty sure that you guys have read the previous chapter and is wondering WHO THE GUY is !!! I'm wondering too !!! ^ ^

 SOOOOOOO~~~~~ I want to know what - more like who you guys want to pair DARA with..... ???

IF THERE ARE OTHERS YOU CAN THINK OF THAT YOU WANT TO PAIR UP WITH HER JUST COMMENT DOWN BELOW !!! I'll be waiting for your opinions..... kekeke ^ ^

 >>>> Grrrr....... the Polls aren't working..... <<<

Sooooo ... here were the choices on the poll...

a) Kwon Jiyong (GD)

b) Choi Seunghyun (TOP)

c) Kim Hyunjoong

d) continue the love line between her and Junsu (2pm)

 .......................................................... CAN'T WAIT .............................................................

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After reading all of your comments/opinion on the guy ..... ^ ^ mostly all wanted GD to be him and it's going to be HIM !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT ...... I have to agree to this fanfic's loyal reader sheylala21, dakotasanify and AyumiLikesSHINee Junsu really has gone through a lot coz of Dara..... IT'S just too mean for me to do that ^ ^KEKEKEKE^ ^ .....

 

 

SO THE DECISION'S BEEN MADE...... GD IS GOING TO BE THE guy BUT A LOVELINE WOULDN'T BE FORMED BETWEEN THEM .... mianhae to DARAGON shippers ....

 

 

 

 

 

BUT MAYBE HE'LL BE PRESENT IN DARA's LIFE sooner on the story .... !!!! *win*wink* ... *nudge*nudge* SEQUEL alert....

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ..... LOVE YOU GUYZ.... you make feel so loved... T^T ...

 

SARANGHAE <3

^^ emotional much ... kekekeke ^ ^