Explaining Starts

Black Sun & Red Moon

They all waved goodbye and disappeared.

 

Once again all eyes were on me like they heard the biggest gossip on the entire city. I flashed them all with a look and they turned their heads down.

 

“What is this?” Dongwook oppa growled, surprising me. “Oppa~” I shouted, he chuckled and had that serious face again. Aigoo, I should have expected that idiot to say that out loud so I could have made everyone not hear it.

 

*PACK* Something hard hit my head, sensing a little déjà vu. I looked around and saw my 4 dead oppas sitting by the porch. They all waved Hi and I gestured them to come join the circle.

 

‘Come here first, we need to take off your wings before Doongie finds you!’ Heechul hyung called. I slowly stood up, not wanting to touch the 2 with the feathers.

 

By the way, Doongie is this cute little dragon, who can turn change into a human too that always wanted to play with me when I’m in this form. Somehow he found a way to track my scent and the reason why I have to change back to normal is it’s really hard to get him off me or go away and if he doesn’t get what he wants there’s a big chance of a god barbecue.

 

“Where are you going?” Chun asked, holding my hand back like he used to when I leave. “I’ll be back!” I said with a smile. Same thing I told them back then, the only difference was I didn’t come back after this time I’m coming back, plus its a few feet away.

 

“If she leaves again … aishh!” Minnie groaned. “We can’t even do anything!” Chun sighed as he and Su hug him.

 

That moment I kind of felt freedom but at the same time sadness! Yeah, I can leave whenever I want and there’s nothing they can do about it but it’s sad to think that they wouldn’t even try to stop me when I do, leaving is always hard.

 

I took my time to walk to where the oppas were, I tried hard to not think about the thought earlier and face them with a smile.

 

“Let’s do this!” I said with the most convincing smile I can give. “It gets easier when no one’s around anymore!” Bummie oppa stated. It was true but it hit me hard, this is the consequence of my decision anyway, what’s there to be sad about?

 

My 4 oppas all transformed into their ghost form and merged their selves within my body. That evil power that filled my body was slowly drifting away, there was a moment where I just wanted to grab it back and let it stay. Only when I’m at this form that I feel there’s nothing that can stop me or hurt me.

 

After a while they all came out and my wings were gone leaving a tattoo of them on my back. I felt empty, like always every time I turn back to normal form. Now I have to face everyone feeling vulnerable and all which is ironic since even in the normal form I’m still much, much, much stronger than everybody else.

 

“Can you stay?” I asked the 4. Although it’s obvious that they wouldn’t but I still tried to ask. “Sorry!” Hankyung oppa apologized and touched my face. I just smiled and went back to the others while they all left.

 

I walked towards my family but something felt wrong, like something was missing. I smiled as their eyes met with mine, they all know me too well to see if something was wrong and I didn’t want to talk about this emptiness and finish the whole explaining thing.

 

“Let’s get this over with so I can leave already!” I said with a stern voice and it all surprised them. They were all thinking where the happy and relaxed Dara go? Well Dara isn’t in a good mood right now; actually the only time I’m this pissed or annoyed is when I turn back from the Devil to a goddess. This really should have been done a little later.

 

“Darong~” someone yelled, we all looked around to where it was coming from. Then a small light came from the sky quickly making its way towards me, I felt I should be on guard and kick whatever it is flying back but something inside me stopped that plan.

 

After, I just find myself down on the ground, sent back a couple of feet while something tightly had their arms around my waist. The boys and the girls were instantly at their feet and jumped over to where we were.

 

“Get off her!” Chun growled and they all tried to get off the person. “Wait!” I yelled. I sat up and had my hands on the head of the boy, I ruffled it and smiled, recognizing the boy. “Doongie!” I sighed and lifted his head, he was smiled at me then went back to hugging me. “Aigoo!” I puffed, getting a little tickle on my tummy. “Okay! Get off so we can go sit back on the circle!” I told him, he still wasn’t moving so I lifted my body up and floated my back where I was seated, then the rest followed.

 

“Who is this punk!” the DBSK maknae, hissed behind us. I chuckled, someone’s jealous. Doongie’s head turned to the side and stuck his tongue at him which made Minnie more annoyed. “Aish, this…!” he started but stopped.

 

We all got back at the circle and everyone stared at the lying boy in front of me, for some reason I feel like a mother. I found myself smiling as I brushed the hair that was covering his face, Kwang and Young also lied beside him.

 

“So where were we?” I asked in a much nicer tone. They were all shocked as they look at me in horror, is my mood swings really that freaky. “What happened to you?” Yunnie asked, taking his seat beside me. I just rolled my eyes and turned my gaze to someone else.

 

“Where do you want me to start?” I asked everyone. I need to know where so I know how to start, my life is very interesting and all around so I believe tonight will turn out like those folk tales where the elder tells the village people about their history.

 

When did all this start?” Bom asked instead of answering my question. This is going to be hard.

 

“It started the day you met Kwang and Young!” Ji’s voice suddenly came out. I was actually thankful with the hint he gave, at least I don’t have to fry my brains thinking when and where it all started.

 

“Ahhh!” I sighed, remembering the whole scene in my head. The 2 lions lifted their heads up upon hearing their names and the moment mentioned. The listeners all got comfortable in their seats and waited for me to start my story.

 

“I’m not sure if you guys remember or not …!” I started, looking at my family. “After mom and dad died, one day I ran away from home coz I was blaming myself for their deaths!” I continued and saw them nodding, remembering the past.

 

“Anyways, I was walking down a hill when I saw some ugly monsters crowding over something. At the time I was still no used with using my powers and so I hid myself behind a rock to observe what was happening …” the wind suddenly blew hard. “one of the monsters moved aside and I caught a glimpse of 2 animals getting beaten up … “ all eyes were now on the twin lions, they were all sympathetic to learn the past of the two.

 

“For some reasons I felt some connection to the 2 and so I dashed forward to the group, trying to cover the 2 from all the beating!” I saw Dongwook oppa giggle then thought ‘Since you were young you never thought twice about anything!’ I smiled, thinking how right he is.

 

“Then …..!” I paused, trying to think of a word that described it. I can see that they were a little annoyed that I left them hanging, not my fault my brain ain’t functioning properly at the time.

 

“Then what?” Khun exclaimed, getting frustrated at the silence. “Yah! I growled then pouted, it’s been like a 5 shadows ago it’s not that easy to remember. “Mianhae!” he apologized cutely and stuck my tongue at him which the girls and BMA rings were shocked to see.

 

“Hmmm…..!” before I could say my thought out loud Young and Kwang laid on their backs and showed their belly to me then I saw the marks, what happened next was like a bullet that shot my head.

 

“It’s the first time I saw their tummies!” Byul unnie smiled as she looked closer at them.

 

“I wasn’t sure how it happened but as I was protecting these two, I had my arms around their body and both my hands were on their belly, just then when I screamed ‘STOP’ a bright flash came from my hands and after that all of the monsters were gone … I sat up and saw them whimpering on the ground, they were both hurt really badly and I didn’t know what to do ...!” I stopped, taking a breath I actually can’t believe that I’m able to tell the story without getting a little teary. The main characters were playing with Doongie and it made me smile.

 

“What about that G-Dragon dude?” Wooyoung asked. I almost forgot that they asked earlier about him. He’s actually the continuation of the story so I just smiled at Woongie and continued.

 

“He comes on the next scene. So I just sat there not knowing what to do next, it’s not like I could carry two lions with me back to the mansion. Then from afar 5 boys walked towards us … “I giggled remembering how they walk towards me, like they own everything. “He was standing at the middle, I don’t know but I think he smiled at me when our eyes made contact. At first I was hesitant to ask for help coz first, I didn’t know who they were for all I know they were friends with those monsters and second I wasn’t sure if they’d help me!” …

 

“Why are you smiling?” Yunnie nudged me, with his face all smiley and stuff. I was a bit confused at the time and just stared at him. “You like him don’t you?” he teased again and I just rolled my eyes at him. “ughhhh!” I groaned with a smile.

 

“Nonetheless, he was the first one to run to me to help. I was confused with the worried expression on his face so I just kept staring at him …!” … “Then I said if you keep staring at me like that I’ll kiss you!” Ji said while coming out of the dark. I tried to hiss and look down to hide my blush but the girls already saw it and started coughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Ughh, since a kid you were a flirt.” I chuckled and I turned my head then caught the piercing gaze of all the boys in the family. “What’s between you 2?” unnie asked, teasing me even if it’s not in her voice.

 

It seriously felt like this was all a family meeting and all the other wings weren’t there. I snapped my finger and they all disappeared. “Omo!” CL gasped as she saw them gone. “They’re resting they don’t need to know about this!” I assured her, even though she hates all of them, she’s still worried about other people.

 

Doongie sat up and saw Jiyong coming this way, he flashed him a smile and gestured him to come sit beside me. He’s not helping the situation, then Yunho just had to move aside to give him space.

 

“I was the kid you saw that day with Dara and them at the front gate!” he smiled at the oldest gods. They had that oh-so-that-was-you faces, it was. “Oh!” Jae nodded since he was there that day.

 

“Yeah! So they helped me bring back the twins home but it was just him who walked me all the way to the gate!” I smiled at everyone although Junsu didn’t feel like smiling back.

 

I wonder what’s wrong with him, probably because of his feelings for me. I admit that there was a point when I had feelings that we were more than friends but because of all the things that was happening with my life those feelings faded away adding the fact about my heart which is LITERALLY IN THE CARE OF SOMEONE ELSE AT THE MOMENT.

 

“Darong~ what was the marks on their tummies?” Doongie was while scratching the two. I laid my palms in front of me and asked everyone to make a smaller circle so they could all see my hands. After they were all seated closer I blew air on my palms and marks same as the one on Young and Kwangs bellies flashed but I closed them before they could see. “Yunnie, Chunnie! Do you remember the necklaces mom and dad had?” I asked them and both of them nodded.

 

“Dad’s was the sun and mom’s was the moon!” I opened my hands again and on my right was the MOON and on my right was the SUN, along with it the marks on Young and Kwang gleamed too.

 

“What’s the relation?” Minnie asked. I was taken back with the question since up until now I haven’t thought about it. “Hmmm… I’m not really sure but I think they’re some kind of remembrance from our parents!” I smiled, brushing their heads.

 

“Actually …!” Ji started and we all turned to look at him.