Don't tell me .....

Black Sun & Red Moon

     “BIG QUESTION!” my voiced boom across the room as I asked the question which has been bothering me for the last couple of minutes, sure it’s simple but it makes a whole difference with the plan we already made over the past days I spent with them.

 

     “What is it?” Chul oppa asked happy with the sketch he had holding. I wasn’t allowed to see it since it may cause problems, I didn’t understand that but it seems like there’s no other way than to wait and let him show me. “Are Yun and Su going to wear dresses or tux?” I asked, a loud crash stopped my though as I saw Kyung oppa drop the tray of drinks he was giving out.

 

      “Ummmm….” Bum oppa on the other hand thought about my question, good thing I brought it up it could have destroyed all the planning. The 4 of them exchanged looks before turning to answer me. I widened my eyes as I waited one of them to speak up. “We don’t know!” Siwon oppa straight up told me – one of the things I like from him.

 

       “Huuhhh!” I sighed scratching my head to get some idea for the issue at hand. I told them to get back to whatever they were doing and I’ll just deal with it by myself, they were a little sceptical at first and flashing them my ‘don’t worry’ smile all of them just sighed and got back to their job.

      

        Now how am I going to do this? Some possibilities are me going back home to ask personally – but that would just make it harder for me to keep the whole secret, what if I “subconsciously” ask them – nah too obvious I’m doing it on purpose, now I’m regretting doing all those pranks on them. Hmmmm! By accident a small firefly was flying over then happened to pass by my head lighting up AN IDEA POPPED OUT.

 

        “Try not to hurt yourself!” Chul oppa yelled over as I left the room to continue on my plan. “YAH!” I yelled back, am I really that reckless that they have to worry on every move that I make. “Yes, Yes you are!” a small voice whispered to me, it was Kyung oppa. Really! Aish!

 

       I got out the room and to the garden where the sky was all clear blue and the sun was shining very brightly. Ugghhh! Can’t it rain, I hate warm weather.

 

      ‘Baby!’ I called out using my telepathic powers, careful not to collide with Yun and Su’s head frequency actually all of their frequencies it’s hard if I get caught. ‘Umma!’ Karam happily replied. I chuckled missing him so much; Ji went back to the hall since he’s been gone for almost 3 days for spending some time with his son. Thinking about Ji reminds me of the deal I made with the oppas.

 

      ‘How’s everybody?’ I asked casually getting to the plan I want him to do. It’s easy for me to tell him straight up and he’ll just do it but I missed the kid. ‘Great! Well except for Jaeppa, he’s been slaving for Yunma for the past few days and seeing how he uses your gun for threat there’s nothing he can do!’ he told me. I was laughing so hard imagining how Jae’s life has been, Yun is surely my brother.

    

      ‘Can you do something for umma?’ I finally said the magic words. *Kekeke* he giggled, one thing he likes doing is accomplishing missions his umma gives him. ‘Find out if Summa and Yunma would want or like to wear a wedding dress if they ever get married!’ I told him and not a moment too soon he answered. ‘Neh umma!’ it’s sure that he didn’t get his obedience from me. ‘O.K see you soon! Saranghaeyo!’ I said and he replied with I LOVE YOU the same way and ended our conversation.

 

       I skipped along back to the room as I imagine Karam doing his mission. This side shows what he got from me.

 

KARAM’s POV

 

      Yay! Umma gave me another mission to do, I can’t say that this is just a boring one even if it is but it’s something that she asked me to do and I will do it to her satisfaction. Although I can’t help but wonder why she’s making me do this simple job and not do it herself, anyways I’ll just have fun doing this.

 

      Now one thing that I’m still not clear of, how am I going to open up the question without them getting suspicious they did grew up with umma. I’m pretty sure they’ll be keen about this.

 

      Bom nuna – I still don’t’ know what to call the 3 so I just ended up calling them nuna even though I’m older than them technically but my face tells otherwise, she as by the roses singing to herself, I went closer getting pulled by her sweet voice.

 

    ‘You and I together it just feels so right 이별이란말을해도그누가뭐라해도난그댈지킬게You and I together 내두손을놓지마안녕이란말은해도내게이세상은오직너하나’

 

       Her voice was really sweet, I closed my eyes as I continued listening and a wedding ceremony just played on my head. My eyes opened wide as I got an idea – just happens a firefly passed by over my head.

 

      “Nuna?” I shouted cutely, shocking her as she saw me walk closer. “Oh! Hey!” she greeted. Seeing her face for the first time up close makes me think how in the world did she and umma became friends, she seems nice and … total opposite of umma.

 

      “What were you singing?” I asked, sitting beside her looking over the roses Byulmma (sounds like Bulma XD) planted. She reached out a stem and took it close to me, she cut off the head – the flower part, and she covered the flower with her hands.

 

       I kept my eyes on her hands waiting for what she’s going to do, she slowly opened her hands and to my surprise the rose was glazed all over by a thin layer of eyes getting all the shape right.

 

      “Wow!” I gasped as I took it on my hands, the smile on my face grew wider as I realize it wasn’t cold. “Can I keep it?” I pleaded. She just smiled and ruffled my head – I took that as a YES. Omo, I totally got off track with the question. “Nuna, what was the song?” I asked again but my attention was still on the flower. “You and I, it was song your umma and I wrote!” she answered. My eyes instantly went too her as what she said sunk in my head. Umma and Singing was never put in a sentence together much less writing a song.

 

      There were so many questions I wanted to ask about umma, how she was when they were living together and all that but I had to refocus since I still have something to finish.

 

      “It sounds like a wedding song?” I said. Taking a comfortable position on the ground and lying down using her lap as a pillow. “Actually it is … my sister got married and the 2 of us sang at her wedding!”  she explained, now a picture of umma on a dress distracted me.

 

     Then the 2 I was looking for before showed up with smiles on their faces, wonder what caused them and then behind them trailing are probably the reasons why.

 

    “Mma, Ppa!”  I called them over. Waving at me and nuna they all made their way to us. Hope this works out well.

 

    “Summa, Yunma if ever you get married are you 2 going to wear a wedding dress?” I asked and they were shocked. A brief second of awkwardness and thoughts of getting busted came to mind but then a loud laugh saved me. Nuna was laughing at something; I don’t know still she saved me.

 

    “Why’d you ask?” Jaeppa asked, sitting behind Yunma and giving him a tight hug same as with the other 2 – moments like this when I miss my Minnie. “Nuna was taking singing a song that she and umma wrote and also sang at a wedding then I was just thinking about it. Then I saw the 2 of you so I wondered what your wedding will be like!” I explained but had my eyes on the ice flower just to be sure of not getting caught.

    

    “Haha! Even if I’m the bottom of the relationship ….!” …”Yunma!” I whined at how he started, seriously he doesn’t need to mention that. He chuckled and continued. “Anyway, I don’t want to wear a dress!” he answered, well one down another one to go!

 

    “How about you Summa?” I asked. He took a little while to answer. “Yeah! Same with Yun!” he replied.  “Okay!” I simply answered.

 

    I guess that’s it, now I just have to report to umma. Though I can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t want to wear the dress since they both look really pretty in them. The day went boring they all talked to each other as I try to sneak out and tell umma, finally when they were busy enough to not notice my presence anymore I left the group.

 

    ‘Umma!’ I called looking carefully from left to right. ‘Hi sweety?’ she asnwered. ‘They both said no to the dress!’ I told her, I heard her sigh and I got worried though I know she wouldn’t tell me why. ‘Okay! I’ll be back soon baby! Be careful!’ she ended the conversation. I just sighed going back to everyone.

 

DARA’S POV

  

    Seems like none of the ‘brides’ would be wearing a dress, seems like a certain ghost by the name of KIBUM will be quite sad about this.

 

   “Oppa! No one’s wearing a dress on the wedding!” I shouted and they got startled. Although I was waiting for a sad expression on their faces it seems like they were a bit happy about it. “You’re not disappointed about it?” I asked sitting on the sofa close by. “We have another person we have on mind for the dress!” Chul oppa passed by and winked at me.

 

    “Don’t tell me …….” And my mind just went *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*