Double Wedding? Maybe a Triple!

Black Sun & Red Moon

    The girls went in to prepare lunch for everybody while the boys played – well most of them, Min and Ji were fighting over Karam’s attention. Hmm, what would happen if I join the fight? The thought of what I could do made me smile.

   

   Behind me creeping, Chul oppa tried to float his way to me, probably not remembering I control wind so I have a very good hearing. Just a little more I made him come closer and then *BOO* I turned around and surprised him.

  

  *KYaahhh!*  he squealed – like a girl, looking like a girl at the same time too. Really cute! I laughed seeing his cute surprised face. “Wassup oppa!” I smiled but he just rolled his eyes on me.

 

   He grunted sitting beside me, I guess he was hurt or something but his dead isn’t he supposed to not feel anything. Wait … no scratch that! He feels, if not he wouldn’t be here worried and checking on me.

  

   “So … need anything?” he asked getting comfortable, lying down and using my lap as a pillow like always I was brushing his hair. “Want to plan a double wedding with me?” I asked. His eyes lit up like a kid who saw candy, when it comes to all this romantic things Chul oppa is the person to call! “For whom!” he looked up. “Them!” I looked up and pointed with my eyes at Yun and Chun.

  

    *kekeke* he giggled. I pulled his hair for not getting the joke. “Yah!” he pouted. If I want this to happen I need about 3 more people and they’re already picked. Of course the other 3 lazy bums are in it, who else! Well, I could ask the 3 girls but when it comes to these things it’s hard for them to keep their mouths shut.

  

   “What about?” he asked, rubbing his eyes. Now what does he want? Don’t tell me he’s thinking about planning one for me as well. “I love how you know me!” he smiled, covering his eyes from the sun. Being a nice dongsaeng, I let out my wings and covered him with it.

  

    I’m not sure about me getting married right now, I mean I still have a lot to take care of plus getting used to all this powers inside me. “If not now, when?” he asked.

  

    When? I don’t know. Why? I don’t know either!

  

    “He already proposed and you already accepted! Karam is happy with Jiyong being his dad and all problems are fixed. What’s stopping you?” he asked again, pointing out everything!

  

    True that all is fine but I just can’t find the will to agree with the marriage, maybe I’m not ready yet or maybe I’m just afraid to be left – I don’t know where that came from, but it’s what I feel.

   

    Getting distracted by oppa’s feminine like face, I was making an ice crown and put it on his head. “Now you only need a dress for him!” Hangkyung oppa said coming out of nowhere, not bothering to sit up to greet his lover Chul oppa just smiled sweetly.

   

    Not just sometimes, but every time these two are together and being lovey-dovey I can’t help but be jealous. They have a very strong relationship – love that didn’t pass even until death, makes me think if it could happen to me as well.

   

    Problem is … maybe I’m just afraid to fall in love too deep then get hurt in the end.

 

   “You’ll never know you’re fate until you make a decision!” Kyung oppa said using my other lap for a pillow.

 

     I also made him an ice crown to match Chul oppa. Then out of nowhere the other 2 lazy asses came, joining the 3 of us, not being able to cover them all from the sun I just moved the clouds to cover us from it. “Just say yes and we’ll do everything for you!” Bummie oppa smiled, getting all the information from either the two.

 

     “Fine!” I sighed. “Like I could do anything anyway!” I added.  I just wished I didn’t make a wrong decision.

 

  NO ONE’S POV

 

     While the 5 were happily chatting about the wedding planning – which still no one knows but them, a couple of jealous eyes were watching feeling a tad of jealousy with their closeness to each other.

 

    “The only times we see Tokki happy are either with them, with 2ne1 or with Ji and Karam!” Se7en sighed with his realization. Hearing his words Byul and Yunho also turned around to see the happy sight.

 

     Even if they are very close to each other really like a family the feeling of it when it comes to Dara is still different she never showed a kind of ‘happy’ she shows towards them when she’s with her family. Though they can’t blame her or anyone, being inside the house or just with them reminds her of her parents and it’s a big weight for her to give a smile when every time she sees them she remembers her parents.

 

     “Hmmm … At least she’s happy!” Yunho said with a smile on his face. Even if it’s obvious the couple just ignored the fake façade he’s showing as they are used to it. Being the second born after Dara he knows the girl really well and so is close with her, hearing all the things like her being more happy with somebody else rather than her siblings it makes him feel sad. After the whole deal with Dara letting Jae go for him their relationship was never the same, true that she’s glad with the two Yunho still feels that the distance between them grew because of him.

 

     Yunho again turned around to check on his nuna and it just happened she was smiling in a way she never shown them he felt a slight tug on his heart. Not wanting to cause any drama for no reason he walked away with tears escaping from his eyes no matter how hard he tries to conceal them.

 

      Seeing the state of his lover Jae quickly ran after him. “Hey what’s wrong?” he asked, finally catching his hand and pulled him in for a hug. The latter’s tears just kept flowing out, Jae just watched and waited until he was able to speak for himself.

 

     “Is it Dara again?” Jae asked getting a little worried with the prolonged silence.  Yunho just nodded.

 

      Not known but anyone else but just them ever since Dara came back for almost every night Yunho has been dreaming well nightmares is a way to put it and each time he would be crying as if someone close to him had died right in front of him, all had his nuna in it.

 

     “Why?” he asked again, soothing his lover. Not only because the latter is the person he loves but he’s also his best friend and it hurts seeing him on this state.

 

      “It … just … hurts … to … know … your … sister … isn’t … happy … when … she’s … with … you!” he answered in between hiccups, Jae rubbed his back making him feel a little better. “Don’t think like that … she loves you so much, she’s just not used to being around you – around us. Give her time and everything will fall to the right place!” he sighed lifting the younger’s head to clean his tear stained face and giving him a quick sweet kiss.

 

       “People making out at the corner time to eat!” Dara yelled out disturbing their romantic moment. “Gggrrrr!” Jae growled making Yunho chuckle. “You could just eat without us!” he yelled back and everybody outside laughed. “AND LET YOU HARASS MY BROTHER … NO WAY IN HELL KIM JAEJOONG!” Dara teased. They came out hands intertwined and were welcomed with Dara’s sweet smile, she winked on both of them making them confused.

 

     It’s never good to get winked at by Dara – for the boys that is.

 

     “We’ll be borrowing Dara for a couple of days if you guys don’t mind!” Siwon informed everybody who were eating their food. They were all stopped by what he said and turned to him, food hanging from their mouths or stuck on their throat. “Mwo!” Chun exclaimed.

 

     The 2 brothers aren’t happy with the situation they haven’t even had time to hang out with their nuna and now too soon someone’s taking her away again?

 

      “It’s just for a couple of days then we’ll return her back home and safe!” Kibum supported his lover. Still the looks from Yoochun and Yunho aren’t good. “ANDWAE!” they both objected at the same time.

 

      Dara chuckled seeing his two dongsaengs she stood up and hugged them tightly. “Don’t worry I’ll be back!” she reassured them with a smile but still didn’t alter their pouts.

 

      She stepped back a little where no one was behind her and placed her hands on her back, a flash came out and when she showed her hands the two jewel like silver guns were held. Taking each step closer to the rest their nervousness increased seeing a person holding powerful guns getting near them.

 

      “Ummm… nuna?” Yunho stuttered backing away same as with his younger brother. “Aigoo!” Dara giggled. She stretched out her hand in a gesture of giving the boys each of the guns. “Huh?” Yoochun asked dumfounded she moved closer so that they could take it. “I’m giving it to you for safety keeping … it’s only a couple of days but to make sure I’ll come back I’m giving you them?” she smiled sweetly.

 

      Touched with their sisters sudden act the two teared up and hugged her, if as if she’s coming back to her old self. “Take care of Karam too! Arasseo!” she managed to choke out from the tight hug. They nodded wetting her shoulders with their tears and suddenly *PLOP* she disappeared along with the 4 dead gods.

 

 

 

 kekekekeek <3

so how you guys liking it so far?

hope i'm not confusing anyone with the flow of the story!

enjoy ^.^

 

 

BTW

 

CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A POSTER OF THIS FIC!?!?!