Our turn !

Black Sun & Red Moon

Chapter 3

Our Turn!

The whole week was filled with talks about 2ne1, CL who couldn’t control her temper froze the room and some people a couple of times. Seems like the girls doesn’t really like being talked about. Fortunately the talks lessened each day and new topics started. With all the good-looking and more interesting students it’s impossible for one topic to be talked about for no longer than a week.

With only 2 months left before the competition both BSA and RMA are making their rings train as hard as ever. Afterschool they train for 5 hours and 10 hours on the weekends. The attendance became strict all rings MUST be present at all times, no exceptions.

Bom’s POV

Ever since CL did her flare thingy, she’s been the talk between the students. I’m not going lie I was jealous every time I hear someone say ‘she was so cool’ or ‘she’s so pretty’. I just wonder what it would feel if I was the one they’re talking about, in a good way of course.

“If you’re really desperate there’s a way” Dara suggested. I was shocked, how did she know what I was thinking about. I just looked at her debating if I should ask or not.

She chuckled, walked towards me and patted my head. “There’s still so much you don’t know about me unnie! So much!” she was smiling. It is true there’s not much we know about her, just enough to tell if she’s on our side or not. “So do you wanna know?” she asked again. “Sure!” I answered, there’s nothing to lose anyway.

“You know how we have mandatory trainings afterschool and on the weekends, I was thinking why not try showing off there. I mean it’s the best place, right?” she finished. She was right that was the best place to do what I want to do.

I was about to thank her but she was already walking away; I just thanked her in my mind. “THANKS!” then she answered “No prob! Oh by the way I also told Minkki about it, she agreed too. Just remember not to show off too much, arasseo!?!”. I always wonder where she gets these kinds of ideas. It’s scary sometimes. I think she heard that, she laughed.

>The next day afterschool<

Minzy’s POV

Everything’s set for us. I like to call this plan “Time to Shine” the other unnies think it’s a funny name but I think it’s cool.

5 minutes till the training starts. We were all at the middle of the field and everyone was mingling with each other except for us of course. Then Mr. Lee finally came.

“Today’s training will be specifically centered on control over your elemental powers. That means all of you will be separated according to your element” he finished everyone did what they were told and started heading towards there group.

The four of us were the only ones left standing on the same spot. “Yah! Balliwa!” someone yelled. Before going to my elemental group I gave the unnies a look, just to check if the plan is still going. Bom unnie gave me a wink and Dara unnie just smiled. I guess we’re really doing this.

I sighed heavily before starting my show. I raised my right hand just in front of my stomach, palms facing down, and then I twisted it to the right to create a circle crack on the ground, after that I pumped my hand upwards and the ground did the same. With a sway forward the circle I was stepping on was moving towards where my hands direct. All eyes were on me, wide open like they just saw a ghost. I’m so enjoying this.

It didn’t take long for me to get to where I’m supposed to be, and then I heard Goo Hara say “Show off !”. I clenched my hand hard enough to calm myself, nothing good will happen if I let this get to me. “Doing what you CAN do to people isn’t showing off!” I spit the words back at her. All she can do is talk about people and now she can’t even think of a comeback.

 

Dara’s POV

The look on everyone’s faces was priceless. Am I a genius or what? Seeing them shocked by just this makes me feel sad for them, they’re missing a lot.

I looked at Bommie unnie; she was getting ready on what she’s going to do. I don’t want to just stand here and wait for her to move.

“Unnie can me and CL go first, you can be the best for last?” I asked in my mind. “Yeah sure, make it fast” she answered quickly, I turned to CL to tell her what to do. She agreed to it, luckily.

I walked towards her to get it started. I raised my left hand and she with her right and moved it inwards. On the air our hands passed, black wind and blazing fire was formed, with a twirl move of our hands a tornado formed around us and when it faded we were both on our respective elemental groups, we like to call that trick orbing.

We both had satisfied looks on our faces and the same look was on everyone’s. I guess they never really thought of what our abilities can do.

Now it’s what I’ve been waiting for. I wonder what she will do.

Bom’s POV

Now it’s my turn, let’s see how these people will react to what I’ll do.

I raised both my hands on my side, and with it droplets of water came up from the ground, I move my hand closer to my body and the water followed it forming a bubble under my foot. I waved my hands forward and just like the waves the water shot forward too. If I could take a picture of this I would so totally will, it’s like those movies with the mermaid carving in front of the ship while it’s moving, such a beautiful scene. Before I knew it I’m already at my group, that was short but it’s ok at least I did something amazing.

Donghae’s POV

I can’t believe what I’m seeing! How could those girls pull off something like that in 3 minutes? If I didn’t meet them already I would think they’re from the other academy or something. There was no time I saw them train or practice their power, how did they get into this level? It’s too bad it’s just something like that; it’s not that hard to master that kind of power.

“That’s nothing” I said out loud. Everyone looked at me at the same time even the four girls. “Just hurry up and let’s start the training” I finished; seriously there’s no point in wasting time.

I saw Hyukkie smiling, what in the world is he smiling about. I swear if he ever flirts with some girl again, he’ll never come any closer than a mile from me.

I gave him a glare; lucky for him he saw it before I turned around. Don’t ever tell me I didn’t warn you.