I LOVE YOU TOO

Black Sun & Red Moon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked. Nice way to greet your visitor! I looked around the large library were all the books were kept.  it’s been a long time since I visited maybe a little too long everything was changed. “Just passing by!” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

 

I walked ahead and he followed clumsily, what’s with him he’s always very calm and not like this! Looking here and there he was just behind me mumbling something I don’t understand, we were looking for the boys but he seems like he’s thinking about something else. Then he just stopped, I turned around to ask what’s wrong.

 

“Just tell me what you’re here for?” he demanded. Déjà vu here! Jae and him should be friends, I wonder how’s that going to go. “I just wanted to visit you!” I smiled a real one something I haven’t showed him for a while now. “Cut to the chase Dara!” he said sternly.

 

He’s really making this hard for me, why can’t he just tell me he loves me so I can tell him I love him too and then happily ever after. For a couple of minutes we just stood there still looking at each other, I was trying to read his mind but it wasn’t working for some reasons I don’t know.

 

I have to do this now, now that we’re here and all I have to do is tell him also coz if I don’t I’m going to lose the bet and the punishment isn’t really something I want to do. ‘Aish!’ I thought.

 

Not knowing what to do anymore I just walked towards him, he was a bit surprised to my sudden action but I didn’t care anymore, I’m doing this. My heart was beating crazily as I take each step that echoed to my ear closer to him, this is surely a first. It was as if it was just the 2 of us and everything wasn’t there, I couldn’t hear anything other than our hearts beating and us breathing.

 

Finally, one more step. At the count of 1 … 2 … 3

 

I couldn’t make anything out of it; I closed my eyes and all I could feel was our lips touching each other. He titled his head deepening the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer, his hand s its way around my waist while the other on my neck. I felt him smile and I took that chance to push my tongue inside his mouth and it surprised him, I grinned at his expression and of course being a guy his tongue fought with mine for dominance, I left him win – for now.

 

I pulled away and he pouted, cute!

 

“I love you!” he smiled. I couldn’t help but smile back, this is the sweetest his ever been.

 

“I love you too!” I replied back and gave him a peck on the lips. “Deals back on!” I smirked then disappeared.  

 

 

 

 KEKEKEKEKE .... JUST WANTED TO TEASE YOU GUYS ^ ^

here's one of the most awaited DARAGON moments ... there's more, don't worry!!!

BTW ... THE FIC IS ENDING SOON :((((((