"I LOVE YOU"

Black Sun & Red Moon

Chapter 9

Dara’s POV

“First of all I didn’t go missing, obviously. It was more like running away!” I started my explanation and the three were listening intently. “As everyone know back home the council has been trying to get me married for the last couple of decades. If I can remember it was Bi, then Lee Jinki, then that Lee Minho guy and a lot more. One afternoon, I was looking for the three of you and I accidently heard them talking about making me marry Jae, we all know how him and Yunho are already together.” I paused to look at their expressions, the two seem pretty calm but I can’t explain Junsu’s. I shook my head and continued.”That’s why I left, I can’t cause pain to my own brother and to my bestfriend! I just can’t! I talked to the council, giving them anything that I can give. I agreed on marrying anyone just not Jae, they ignored it. They are so stubborn; I couldn’t control my temper so I almost killed one of them. I left because I know that they wouldn’t stop insisting me to marry Jae.”  Before I could go on Khun butted in. “Then why did you drag us with you?” he asked. “The three of you were the last to talk to me, I know the council members very well,  they wouldn’t stop until they get me married. They would torture you until you tell them where I went and even if you don’t know they wouldn’t believe you. I only took the three of you with me because I didn’t want you to get hurt and that’s why I also left you here in RMA, so that you could be far away from me as possible.”

“What about the anniversary?” Junsu asked. “After they announce the winner of the competition the marriage will be done and the winners would be the couples private guards.” I answered “Like what happens every shadow, the last marriage were with Se7en and Hanbyul, then before that were Eric and Siyeon.”  ... “Why are they trying to get you married anyway nuna?” Woongie asked. “Simple, they’re afraid of the powers I hold, they think getting me married and conceiving a child would divide my powers” I puffed. The three had the “OH I get it now” faces.

“What kind of powers do you mean nuna?” Junsu asked. “Since me, Yunho and Yoochun are royal bloods of course the three strongest powers would be given to us and since I’m the oldest they gave me the most powerful. The power to control life!” I told them. I touched the ground and felt a small seed. I cupped my hand to cover it and slowly lifted my hands, under it was a sprout from the seed then I lowered my hand and the sprout turned back to a seed. “You see I can both bring back life and take it. That is why the council is afraid of me.” I rubbed my hand to my jeans to get the dirt off.

 

“How come the guards doesn’t know about that power?” Khun asked. “It was forbidden for the six gods including the council to talk about it” I answered him.

It became quiet, I can see they’re still trying to process all the information they just received. Looking at their faces makes me want to know what they are talking about, I could always read their minds but I swore I wouldn’t.

For 10 minutes no one talked, I was getting worried about them, are they mad at me for keeping what happened a secret? Even if they hate I can’t hate them, it was my fault anyway.

Without saying a word I stood up and left, I didn’t expect one of them would stop me, I understood their feelings. Good thing I didn’t stop or looked back to see if one of them would actually make me stay. I got to my bike and started driving. I kept going south, not really sure where to go and then I stopped.

Wooyoung’s POV

Nuna left without saying good bye, she probably thinks that we’re mad at her for not telling, but we’re not well I’m not. I turned to khun hyung and asked. “ Hyung are you mad at nuna for not telling us?” he paused for a couple of seconds then answered “Of course not, but honestly at first I was mad. I asked myself I’m a not trustworthy enough to know what’s going on? But then I understood. So now I’m okay!” … I was satisfied with his answer, we both can never be mad at the person who took care of us ever since we were young. I didn’t notice Junsu hyung was gone, he looked so shocked about the marriage, I wonder why, it’s not like we didn’t expect nuna to be married off. “What’s up with Junsu hyung?” I asked khunnie hyung, he looked around too, finding no Junsu hyung around. “I can’t blame him for feeling that way!” he said. What is he talking about.”What do you mean?” I asked, I honestly don’t know what he’s talking about. He looked at me surprised then he smiled. “I forgot you don’t know about it!” he sighed then continued. “Junsu hyung has always been in love with Santokki nuna ever since he first laid eyes on her” he explained. It took me awhile to understand, and then I remembered, every time nuna’s around Junsu hyung would always be happy, when she has problems or sad he’s the first to comfort her, he was always there for her.

“OH!” was all I said.

Junsu’s POV

‘So she’s supposed to get married’ I said to myself. Why am I hurting so bad, I know that there would be no chance between us and I already accepted that, but why am I still feeling this pain?

I clutched my chest hard, calming myself so that I don’t throw anything. However it’s not that easy. I dropped to my knees and yelled out the pain. It started raining so hard, even though I’m not as strong as the gods I still have powerful control over my elemental power.

I put my hands on my face then whispered. “I LOVE YOU”. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short, the next one is going to be a little long anyway...

:))))