2ne1

Black Sun & Red Moon

 2ne1

Out of nowhere fog started covering the whole field, leaving only the top of the trees to be seen; of course it’s one of the ways to get the battles much more interesting and fun to watch. By one of the ways I mean there is MORE, if I was with the gods this time the field probably looked like hell right now, also there’s lightning, snow, thunder and all that scary stuff. It’s making me giddy all over just thinking about how I could have made their lives miserable, if only I wasn’t in this position right now.

 

‘Not much of a challenge for them!’ I sent a message to my brothers. I kept my gaze at them, getting amused by their shocked expressions. ‘Nuna?’ they gasped. But they didn’t show any surprised expressions in their faces, they kept a normal, relax composure. I don’t know if they found out anything about my plan or anything but I’m quite happy that they’re hiding me from them, we are a family of actors. ‘Where are you?’ oppa literally growled. Never heard him like this, especially towards me, too bad it only works on the boys. ‘Don’t need to know oppa!’ I answered meanly and it made him more pissed. ‘I’ll be home soon enough!’ I sighed as happy as possible. His hands, which were trembling like always when he’s mad, loosened up. ‘How long is ‘soon enough’?’ he thought, I’m pretty sure the question was meant for him rather than to me, so I guess his frustrations made it all heard by us.

 

 I looked at the boys which has the same face as oppa. ‘Do they really miss me that much?’ I thought to myself. I’ve never been away from home this long and we’ve never been separated this long. I never thought they felt this way about me, I always thought they just didn’t care.

 

Everyone shrugged off the talk we had and now,Yoochun, being the earth tamer picked 8 rocks from the field; each had the names of the rings and who they are fighting against. So, how the choosing of the battles are picked this way, Chun would let the rocks float in mid air and  Su would make it spin really fast, so fast it seems like nothing or invisible. Then we or just them this time takes turn on hitting one of the rocks with their power or however they want. It’s actually fun!

 

The rocks are already in the air, spinning really fast and it was Yunho who’s turn to pick. I twisted my wrist and the rocks started spinning the other way making them surprised again. I never had this much fun. I chuckled and the girls looked at me with suspicious eyes, they can find out now but it just wouldn’t seem kind of right.

 

“NUNA!” SU yelled really loud making everyone freeze in their spots – even me. “Don’t mind him!” Byul unnie broke the silence – thank god.

 

I decided to stop getting in their way, even if it’s really fun though, specially seeing how annoyed and irritated the councils were but I don’t want them blowing off my cover.

 

Yunho threw a water ball at the spinning rocks and one was hit making it land all the way to the end of the field. It floated up and the embedded words flashed out letter by letter and it spelled out.

 

2NE1 vs. SECRET & SISTAR.

 

 

I froze. I didn’t had this coming, I mean going first on the battle. Well, it didn’t really matter which order we went, I was just surprised.

 

“Omo! Unnie we’re going first!” the leader gasped with her eyes twinkling. She looked like a little girl. I ruffled her head and smiled. “Let’s get this party starting!” Bom spoke excitedly.

 

The four of us smoothly, fiercely and charismatically took our way out of the stand to the field. We felt the stares stabbing our backs as we passed the other wings, I grinned at them, knowing these people they’re dying inside to be the first one to step in the battle field and with us being the first just made them want to kill us. I can feel it.

 

“Take your eyes off of us … or I’ll make sure I’ll be the last person you see!” I stopped my steps and turned to all glare at them, my eyes were bloody red in the inside part while gold on the outer. My stare made them step back and look scared, I have been waiting for this moment. I smirked and started walking again.

Our opponents coolly jumped out of their stand, but it was obvious they were having a hard time. Chaerin laughed noticing that too. “Have fun!” I smiled at them. “Really?” the maknae asked cutely. “Just don’t use melioration, wait till I say so!” I added. Of course I want them to show everyone their full potential but showing it on the first round would just ruin the surprise. “Neh~~!” they all answered then turned to look at the 2 rings with piercing, death glares.

 

“Please introduce yourselves!” Changmin stated. I had the urged to look over him and grin but that would just blow my cover, I want them to not know what I’m doing – just until maybe a little later.

 

“We are the B-E-S-T Sistar! Annyeonghaseyo!” one of the groups introduced themselves. Their intro was pretty interesting, though it didn’t really match them. BEST? Yeah right! I saw them smile at us weirdly and it just ticked me off. I haven’t forgotten their stares at me when I visited the boys. I would like to see their faces once they know who they’re fighting with.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Secret-imnida!” the other group greeted. It was easy to tell they’re much of a nicer group than the other one but they both had that smile on their ugly faces. Let’s see if those faces can still look the same after 10 minutes.

 

“Wassup we 2NE!” we all yelled at the same time. Obviously ours was better than theirs. I looked up to the council and when we had eye contact I winked at them- that’ll give them a hint or maybe a warning.

 

“Want to bet who can finish first!” I suggested looking at them slyly. This would be fun! They were confused at first but when it finally sank in they all evilly smiled. “What’s the price?” Bom asked with a raised eyebrow, among the 4 of us she’s the one who’s into gambling the most. The competitive leader stared at me weirdly, I just grinned and the maknae was still thinking of what the price is. “If I win you’ll have to do whatever I want!” I said and their faces lit up. “What if one of us win?” Bommie asked, crossing her hands, feeling a little suspicion, I was never the kind to play fairly. “If one of you wins, I’ll give and do whatever you want. One from each of you!” I answered and with that their faces got serious WINNING NO MATTER WHAT was written on their faces.

 

I made a ball of light and made it float in the air, on the center of the field. “First who gets the light wins!” I added.

 

“How you want the battle to go is up to you!” Su informed us and we just nodded.

 

“Wanna just attack anyone or do you want to go with the same element?” Hyosung asked. “The second one!” CL bluntly answered.

 

“LET THE FIRST BATTLE BEGIN!”

 

1….2….3….4….5

 

2NE1

 

[Dara’s side of the BATTLE]

We took of our capes but not our masks and with one final look at each other we proceeded to what we came here for.

 

Not wanting to waste time and energy, I shot forward to my victims. At first they were shocked but then got back into focus instantly. They had their eyes close, so I assume they’re trying to feel where I am- for sure it was Wooyoung who taught them, something he learned from Jae. I got pissed the day I found out he taught him that technique, it became hard for me to sneak in and out of the house.

 

“Ugghh!”  Both Dasom and Jieun growled, frustrated that they couldn’t find me, it was amusing so I let out a little chuckle. “Show yourself !” Dasom snarled while looking everywhere for me.

 

That wasn’t a good thing to say when you’re going up against Dara or the 2ne1 girls. I got pissed and decided to show up right behind them. “What did you say?” I hissed. I didn’t wait for their explanation and just attacked them. I kicked someone in the face making her fall over a couple of feet and the other I choked with one of my hands. With my free hand I made a wind ball [rasengan reference ^ ^], the ball was rapidly spinning that it was all the wind in the valley and without any warning I hit her in the stomach which made her flying all the way to the other side of the field, upon hitting the wall with a big force impact the wall cracked.

 

I smiled widely thinking one was over but then I felt someone running fast towards me and it was her. I wasn’t exactly happy about it but at least I get to play a little longer. On the other side the other girl was on her way towards me.

 

“Like that’ll work!” I mumbled.

 

I held my hand towards her and my black wind came out my palm attacking her, she flew back a little but kept pushing forward, she used her own wind to fight mine – I’m not really sure if it was my wind pushing her back or her own wind. I waved my hand to the left making my wind turn that way and she went with the FLOW – I think that one was Dasom. On the other hand, I jumped up and saw Jieun making her way to me, I made a move forward attacking her at the same time. She had her fist out, ready to punch me but I easily dodged it and at the same time hitting her stomach again – a little blood came out .

 

“Still want to continue?” I smirked at the 2.

 

Dasom swung her arms out trying to break free from the wind, she smiled when she did – but did she really? She swayed her hands towards the trees – to get some leaves and when enough fell she made it float in the air and then with one blow it all attacked me. Seeing how the edges of the leaves flashes I’m assuming they’re all sharp. When they where only a feet from me, I weakly waved my hand and all the leaves turned around to attack her. Surprise to how I used her techniques against her she wasn’t able to do anything.

 

“Aaggghh!” she gasped as all the leaves cuts her skin.

 

“Yah!” Jieun yelled at me. I turned around and see her boiling mad coz what I did to her friend. I flashed out and appeared in front of her. “Omo!” she gasped. I grabbed her by the neck and threw her to wear Dasom was lying down. I flashed out again to their spot. I looked at them with the eyes of a killer and they both gulped in fear. I raised both my hands up and underneath them a cyclone started, lifting the 2 bodies up while the stones which were lifted along started hitting them. The cyclone got bigger and bigger; all eyes were on us even the girls. I tighten my fist and the cyclone got thinner and tighter.

 

*BAM* 2 worn out bodies hit the ground. The killer side of me was on the verge of dominating my head, so I decided to finish it sooner. Although it wouldn’t be fair for the girls I’d rather have them mad at me about that rather than them scurrying away from me coz I’m a KILLER. It’s safer for me and for them.

 

“ahhyuu!” I breathe in, trying to calm myself before facing them. My eyes are the color they’ve never seen before, I wouldn’t want them to freak out and plus my family might recognized them, better safe than sorry.

 

[CL’s side of the BATTLE]

I moved to the eastern side of the field, just to get my own space. Since the price for this bet is something I can only get once in a lifetime, I’m giving it my all. I need to use everything I know since I can’t use melioration. “Aigooo…. This might take awhile!” I mumbled.

 

“Annyeong! We’re Bora and Zinger!” they both greeted, but there was something in their tone that was dark. I’m so going to enjoy burning their UGLY faces. “Whatever!” I sighed, cleaning my nails. “!” they both spit the word. “Oh no you didn’t!” (Imagine CL acting like Brian LOL) I snapped at them and they just smirked at me.

 

I tightened my fist and instantly it went on fire, I couldn’t stop trembling to the point that my whole body was on fire and it was burning the grass beneath my feet. “You just pissed me off!” I smiled and attacked them.

 

I kicked the Zinger girl in the face and while at it I twisted my body, getting a good grip at the other ones face and when I landed on my feet I pushed her head down the ground, then I jumped back. I wasn’t satisfied with only that, so I started throwing fire balls at them. I don’t even know how much I fired already, all I can hear is the gasp, the “oh my god!”, ‘how in the world!” and so many things in the background.

 

I got tired with the fireballs so I decided to stop, after the smoke cleared out a little, the two jumped out with burnt clothes and a few scratches. The way they look brought happiness to me.

 

I snapped my hands and a ring of fire formed around them. Suddenly, the two of them started attacking me, like that will work. I just stood there lamely, moving my head, my leg, my body, lifting this, lowering that and little movements just to dodge like a million fire balls they threw. “That all you can do?” I teasingly asked. Their faces turned read from humiliation.

 

The fire ring on the ground was still there, I lifted my hand and the fire rose up until the 2 was contained inside the fire. I raised my hand and the ball did the same and with a twist of my hand the ball of fire swallowed the 2 making them look like barbeques.

 

“This is what HELL feels like!” I yelled and the fire got stronger and of course hotter. I already got bored when we started and I don’t think I’m going to play anymore, besides who gets to finish first wins the bet. “Acckk!!” they yelled in pain. I snapped my hand again and the fire disappeared, laid on the ground are 2 burnt wings – but not burnt to the extent that their skins are off and you can see the flesh, it’s brown and steam is all over their body.

 

Though I think I’m already done with the two I can’t be sure that they wouldn’t regain energy and then attack me behind my back or something like that so I put a little fire fence around them, I don’t like being surprised.

 

[Bom’s side of the BATTLE]

“Let’s make this quick shall we!” I informed them. They were both caught off guard to what I said, like I care if they understood it or anything – I just want to get this over with and fast there’s a girl who’s going to be doing a little something, something and with that I looked over at Dara who was getting pissed, I think.

 

“Like you can win against the 2 of us! !”  one of them snorted and said the last word at the same time. I’m not sure what they’re names are – like I care, but I think her name was Boram. The anaconda-looking tramp just called me that word. I bit my lip, controlling myself before I kill them. I saw the other, Sunhwa I think it was give her a hi5, they just added fuel to the fire.

 

I smiled prettily before insulting them back. “Boram was it?” I asked trying to be nice and she just nodded. “I think you have me confused to someone who actually gives a about what you say!” I smiled and turned to the person beside her. “Thanks! You just called me a , well , it takes a to know a , !” I added and she looked confused, even tilting her head to understand what I just said. “Aigoo! You’re not only that but you’re STUPID at the same time!” I laughed and they got pissed. ‘Never play with the devil!’ I thought to myself.

 

On their right hands, both had a line of water and with a blow from them it turned into a sword and a spear. “Let’s scratch that pretty face!” sunhwa smiled and they both ran forward to attack me. I blew air towards them – more like moisture and their ice cold weapons turned back into water.

 

“My turn!” I mumbled. I waved my hand and their weapons that turned into water flowed right in front of me. I touch the water and it divided into small droplet, I flipped back and with the air after my feet pushed forward the droplets, as they made their way to them the water turned unto pointy ice popsicles. They tried to dodge it- they were some that they did but my aim never misses, they got the most scratches on the forearm and on the legs.

 

“Beat each other up!” I ordered them and they started fighting each other. Not do I only control water but with my voice also I can make someone do whatever I tell them to.

 

“Accckk!” I Sunhwa gasped as she received a one-two punch in the face. “Mian!” Boram apologized. Then goes a hook there, a high kick here, a water ball on the face, a slash on the stomach and a lot more, in short they did the job for me.

 

It was getting old by the minute so I made the last move already. “Stop!” I ordered and they did, they kneeled down on the ground panting, catching their breaths. On my hands were spheres of ball, I threw it at them and the sphere expanded and joined together – with them inside looking like an aquarium. So I pretty much drowned them until they were unconscious.

 

[Minzy’s side of the BATTLE]

“I’m going to win the bet no matter what! I already have something on mind for unnie to do!” I smiled to the thought of my little job for her.

 

“!” one of them called. I’m not really the kind of person who snaps easily – not like my unnies but once you call me that word the evil inside of me comes out and sometimes there’s nothing I can do to stop it from overpowering my sane thinking.

 

I stomped my feet and the ground crack, on the land they were standing on gave up and they both fell down. I walked closer to the whole and saw them tangled down there. “I could just cover you up with a big rock but that wouldn’t be much fun for me!” I smiled and stomped again, the land part that gave down sprang up, making the girls fly over to the trees.

 

I kneeled down and punched the ground, the cracked rocks jumped up in the air, I stood up and started kicking the rocks towards the forest like a soccer ball to the net. I’m a nature lover so I was sad when I saw the tree branches fall down and some that fell over. Those two, Hyosung and Soyou I think, are lucky that the poor trees were covering them, if not all their bones are probably broken by now.

 

Out of nowhere they both showed up, one on my right and the other on the left. Hand to hand combat, this is more like it. Hyosung threw a punch to my and Soyou was about to kick me in the guts, I turned my body a little, using my right hand to catch Hyosung’s hand and my left to get a hold of Soyou’s feet. I pulled both my hands inwards making the two hit each other, coz of the energy I used to pull them in their collision threw out a force that made them fly backwards towards the walls.

 

I jumped and when I landed down boulders of rocks from the crashed ground flew to where the 2 where, like an arrow towards its target. They were pretty good that they actually dodged it, this could be pretty fun but with the time limit I have I can’t actually enjoy it that much.

I intertwined my hands and closed my eyes and with that small fragments of pointy rocks floated around and form a circle, with every breathe I took the rocks became more polished and more pointy, until it looked like small knives, without handle.

 

I swayed my hands down and the rocks shoot off towards them, I wasn’t planning on killing them with the rocks- hell no, I’m not a killer. The rocks were for security, to pinned them down to the wall strong enough that they wouldn’t be able to get out and since they were wearing clothes that are probably easy to tear or hard, it didn’t matter since right after the rocks snuggle themselves on the wall, little, strong vines sprouted out restraining them from making any movements- by movements I mean getting out. Also, I added a little something to it; the vines had thorns sharp enough to go through the human body.

 

Being the nicest of the group, I let them know about the vines part. After all we’re not supposed to kill them. To be honest, it’s not as much fun as I thought it would be, but I guess it’s because these group is weak, having the practice for melioration with Dara unnie was much more fun than this and it was her versus the 3 of us.

 

Dara’s POV

That was interesting, well I guess that was it. I looked at the 2 who looked like they were dead and completely forgot about the bet when I saw both CL and Bom running towards the light my instincts turned up and I jumped all the way up to where it was.

 

“Yah! Mingki!” Bom shouted at the maknae, she turned around and clapped her hands, suddenly thick vines came out of the forest and headed towards me. I slashed the air and a wind blade shot forward to cut the vines, I could have done something else but I can’t at the time.

“You have anything else?” I smirked at the 3 and they just stuck there tongue out at me, childish. I blew air at them and they all were sent flying all the way to the back but Bom got a hold of my leg with her water whip. “acck!” I screamed as I got pulled back.

 

“Let go!” I insisted while trying to get my feet off. “No!” she answered back while trying to run to get the light. I put my hand against the ground and gave it a little push, the pressure of the wind under the ground made boulders of rock come out and block their way, I took that moment to get up and jumped over them.

I though luck was on my side and I was smiling but then I saw fire balls passing me, I looked back and saw Chaerin about to use flamethrower (pokemon much... couldn’t think of anything else  ^ ^) I flapped my hands to dodge it.

 

I stopped my movement in mid air and looked down at them, I formed a triangle with my hands and closed my eyes, both my index finger and thumbs lit up, to make it simple the sides of the triangle lit up. I put my hands down and the triangle stayed, I blew through the triangle and a never ending blow of wind will be pushing them back, it’ll only stop when the triangle is broken.

 

After making sure that they wouldn’t be moving for the next 5 seconds I turned around to get the light.

 

I reached out my hand to the light and grasped it, after a flash of light I turned to cut the triangle and said. “The End!” then went to the pouting girls. “Aigooo…. Don’t pout!” I smiled. We walked to the middle of the field.

 

Everyone froze on their spots, not daring to move or even blink. The ring they’ve ignored and disrespected has just won over two rings.

 

“That’s what you get for calling us ES without the word BEAUTIFUL before it”. Dara smirked down at the 8 beaten up bodies on the floor and then walked away.

 

CL’s POV

We made our way back to the stand when I felt 5 auras coming behind us; I don’t know the reason for what made me feel very protective likes this. Something was telling me to change now and protect Dara unnie, I question myself why would I do that but it was not answered instead I felt the urged to move. “Bom unnie, Mingki?” I called at the 2 since I’m pretty sure Dara unnie wouldn’t say anything.

“Protect Dara!” the 3 of us unconsciously yelled.

All of a sudden lightning struck the 3 of us which surprised pretty much all the audience even the gods. When the flash disappeared, we formed a triangle and unnie was in the middle. We had our weapons in front of us and the five gods surrounding us.

 

“YOU WANT HER? YOU GOTTA HAVE TO GET THROUGH US FIRST!”  the three of us warned them as our eyes changed into a killer’s .

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2NE1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae for not being to update sooner.... :(((((

 

School just started this week and i've been busy with all the stuff... ya know.... !!!!!

 

ANYWAYS ... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....

<3

2NE1 NOLZA

 

2Ne1