Confusing explanation, Premonition & 2ne1, new evolution of the 21st century !!!

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

It was already 2pm and it’s for sure that they don’t have enough energy to pull out the next step. Starting tomorrow we only have 2 weeks to get this done -  well actually just a week and 6 days, since the academy wants all of their wings in school to learn about the anniversary amd the competition. What a waste of time, I was thinking of skipping the lecture but it was mandatory, its either you go or you’re disqualified. STUPID RULE!

I was thinking to deep that I didn’t notice the 3 girls calling me. I immediately flung my hands in front of my face, just in case rocks come flying at me again. “Unnie! We’re not that mean!” Minzy said in between her giggles. “It’s very traumatic you know!” I pouted.

I spun around creating a whirl of dust then I disappeared, appearing under a big tree. I sat down while the girls was just looking at me, dumbfound. I waved my hand to get them to come sit here. They happily orbed in.

“What are we doing here unnie?” Minzy asked. She stretched her body and it made those cracking sounds that I hate. I cringed every time I hear it.

I shook my head, getting a hold of myself. “I just want to explain how melioration works.” She started and immediately the girls moved themselves so they could hear properly. “Melioration is the technique where in the power of the lightning is used to double up your power.” I paused, thinking of a way to explain more without standing up. “It’s kinda like give and take but with this its double take. You see the ghost-white aura, that’s the combination of all the power you have, it serves as bait or a food for the lightning, it attracts it. Once the lightning hits you it’s all up to your power to have the exchange.” I explained but they seemed to be more confused than before. “What exchange?” Bom asked. “Ummm... ! the lightning is already enough to give you a huge amount of power but when you gave it more power during the process, your feeding it more and so it gives you more.” I tried my hardest to explain and it’s the simplest I could give them.

“Do you get it?” I asked. I was worried that I have to explain it again coz honestly I don’t know to make it ever more simple.

“Yea! I … think.. soo!” Bom said it slowly. It’s obvious she doesn’t.

‘How am I going to explain it waaayyy simpler’ I thought to myself.

“Ahhh” CL shouted, making all of us jump up. “Mwoya!” Bom asked while calming her with her right hand and smacking Chaerin’s leg with her left. “I just understood what unnie said!” She said proudly. I had the are-you-serious-look with the relieved look. “Really! How?” Minzy asked. “It’s simple! Let’s just say that the lightning doubles up your power!” She smiled. I seriously didn’t think of that. “Yah! Why didn’t you explain it like that!” Bom whined as she threw grass at me, it was better than rocks. I just stuck my tongue at them and they laughed.

‘Should I ask her about that?’ I heard Bom ask in her head. I was going to ask her what that was but its better I didn’t, she deserves privacy. I just kept talking to the 2 younger and sometimes take glances at her, she seems to still be thinking about that, I got frustrated and said. “Bommie! If you want to ask something you can just ask me directly rather than debating on your head if you should or shouldn’t” she was surprised that I knew what she was thinking again, but she seems a little used to it though. “Sorry!” I apologized and turned back to talking to the girls again.

“I was just wondering about the 2 guns you had earlier?” She finally asked. “Oh” I said. I just smiled and it made them confused.”That’s the last step!” I told them and they had big smiles.

It was a fun little girls’ afternoon until I saw a premonition. Seeing the scene I can’t help but smiled. “What!” I asked them. Again, it’s rude to stare. “You’re creepy!” Bom said cutely while poking my cheeks. “I just saw something!” I smirked. “Saw? What is that a premonition or something?” CL asked. I just nodded and they went “OH”. “Does it include us?” Minzy asked. It’s not time for them to meet yet, it seems I have to do this alone. “It doesn’t!” I sighed  and started walking away then said. “Go home and rest for tomorrow! I’ll be gone for the whole night!” then I disappeared, leaving black and white little orbs.

Minzy’s POV

Nuna just left without saying much. We were used to her acting like that and even though we know she can take care of herself no matter what the situation is, we still – I still can’t help but worry.

“I wonder where she’s going this time.” CL unnie asked.

She was laying down playing with her ring while Bom unnie was just spacing out. These 3 unnies are the weirdest but most interesting people I ever knew, unlike those girls like Yoona, Seungyon and many more, they are always unexpected. They do things their own way which is what I like about them, they are not afraid to be judged. I’m thankful I got to be a part of this ring. 2NE1, New Evolution of the 21st century.

Thinking of all the reasons why I love being in this group I tackled the 2 making them all confused while I was hugging them tightly. “Wae!” Bom unnie asked. “Yeah!” CL unnie agreed. “I just love you guys!” I told them. “Eww” they both said and pushed me away. I was hurt by the rejection that my eyes started getting watery. They both chuckled and hugged me. “We’re just kidding!” CL unnie said. “Cute maknae!” Bom unnie said patting my head. I smiled widely. All that was missing was Dara nuna. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry for the boring chapter .... ^_^