Sun and Moon

Black Sun & Red Moon

I don’t really care if they take in what I just said, not like I’m the one who’s going to regret my words and actions. I looked around to just check on everybody, everyone in the academy is really excited about this- not that I blame them, who wouldn’t be if in the end you get to be picked as the god’s body guards.

 

‘Would you stop looking at me!’ I yelled in my head. I’m not numb to now know if someone is staring at me or not. If he seriously wouldn’t stop I’ll fly over there and poke his eyes out and no one can stop me. ‘Mian!’ he apologized but not a tone of regret in his thoughts. ‘Yah- GDragon, stop that or the deals off!’ I threatened. I may not be as smart as him but I know a lot of things, enough to get someone, whoever they are off my back. ‘Fine!’ he finally gave up and turned to look at something else and I didn’t really care whatever it is he turned his attention to.

 

“Hyung!” someone talked, I wasn’t sure who it was but I decided to eavesdrop-like there’s anything else to do. “Yeah!” it was Leeteuk who answered. “One chair is empty!” Taemin pointed out. Everyone looked at the direction where he was point and they all went ‘Oh’, I should be there sitting comfortably by now. “The god is probably sick or has something else to do!” Leeteuk lamely answered. I rolled my eyes at him but he didn’t see.

 

The councils are still talking about something, I didn’t bother to listen to them coz I know for sure whatever they’re talking would just piss me off.

 

Since I’m bored and it looks like we wouldn’t start for about 10 more minutes so might as well have fun. I looked up in the sky and my eyes changed colour to red, then out of nowhere small sparks gathered up and fireworks began. Everyone looked up and started cheering and shouting, even all the rings on both academies. I turned to look at the stage and saw my family smiling, it made me smile also.

 

After my little fireworks ended, one of the council stood up and cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention. “We are sorry to keep everyone waiting!” he started. Somehow I felt someone trembling like crazy, I turned around to look and it was the Director. He’s probably worried about my whole suggestion thing to him; well he’s lucky coz the hot tempered god isn’t watching this time. “Now I would like everyone to gather in the field!” he commanded and everyone started to walk to the field.

 

The council, I think it was YG, went back to his sit and Yunho stood up to give the instructions. “May I inform you that all of you are lucky…!” he started and everyone had dumbfounded look in their faces, it was very amusing. “You all are probably wondering why, well that’s because one of the gods, who is usually mean isn’t here!” he chuckled and so did everyone but for me it made me a little annoyed. “Youngie, Kwangie!” I talked to the 2 lions and they both started roaring and getting out of control. Everyone was surprised, scared and didn’t know what to do. “That’s a sign to stop talking about her!” Jaejoong pointed out and everyone turned quiet.

 

“Anyways,  I would like all of the Fire tamers, Water tamers, Earth tamers and Wind tamers all on that side!” he ordered and everyone followed.

 

I made my way to the s where he pointed all the tamers to be, I tried to avoid Junsu’s eyes and it seems to be working, but he’s suspicious about. Who wouldn’t? There was a serious rivalry atmosphere between everyone, most didn’t even both to bow or smile or say something, they just passed each other by not caring what happens or what the other thinks.

 

“Make a huge circle with everyone but the order of the person has to be ‘FIRE TAMER – WATER TAMER – EARTH TAMER – WIND TAMER!” Yunho added and again all followed. It took a long time to get the circle perfect, a lot were fussing over how they didn’t want to stand beside this person and everything, the ground shook, courtesy by Chunnie, everyone started moving better and faster.

 

When the circle was finally made, all of DBSK members came down the stage and walked to the middle of the field. Usually I was the one who always supervises this part, partly because they’re all lazy and part of it is I control all 4 elements.  They stood at the middle forming the constellation Cassiopeia.  “Make a sphere of your elemental power in your hands!” Jaejoong, who was in the middle instructed and then he added. “Starting with this wing going to the left!” he pointed at Ryeowook.

 

The elemental sphere forming went like this. (Bold: FIRE, Italics: WATER, Underline: Earth & Normal: WIND):

 

Ryeowook,Nichkhun,Leeteuk,  Junsu, Eunhyuk, Chansung, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Donghae, Tiffany,  Jessica, Taeyeon,  Kyuhyun, Jungah,  Nana, Yuri, Uee, Hyoyeon,  Key,  Gahee, Yoona, Taemin,  Changmin, Bekah,  Minho, Dongho,  Dongwoon,  Seulong , Jinwoon, Yoseob, Kibum, Junhyung, Alexander, Kiseop, Eli, Onew, Doojoon,  Kevin, Miryo, Sohyun, Hyunseung, Suzy,  Jia, Kikwang, Alexander, Gain, Jiyeon, Fei, Jea, Soyeon, Eunjung, Narsha,  Boram, Hyomin,  Gyuri, Qri, Seungyon,  Jiyoung, Hara,  Hwayoung, Min, Victoria,  Sulli,  Hyuna, Amber,  Sohyun, Gayoon, Krystal,   Sunhwa,  Hyosung,  Jihyun, Luna, Bom,  Soyou, Jieun, Bora,  Hyorin,  Minzy,  Zinger,  Hyorin, Dara,  Dasom,  CL.

 

 I don’t know if the BSA wings/rings notice that I used a different power but for sure the girls did. Everyone had their own spheres in their hands and so as the boys, before they could do the rest of the ceremony, I took over.

 

All the spheres grew stronger, it had their own flames. I said some chant and the flames grew bigger and bigger and bigger until all the colors were mixed and it looked like one big fire. The boys couldn’t believe their eyes, they looked at each other to ask if it was them doing it, they even asked oppa, unnie and the council but and they were surprised to know it wasn’t them. The flames all went up to the sky, then slowly it went black, leaving the huge flame and the torches the only source of light at the field.

 

“ahhhh!” I heard all the audience gasp from looking at the pretty flame. I smiled remembering how amazed I was back then when I first saw it that was when my parents were still alive.

 

The flame gradually died while at the same time the sky lit up showing a scene that is only seen once every shadow.

 

All the spheres held by all the wings disappeared, they didn’t even notice it, and everyone was just staring u the sky. On the western sky was dawn along with the BLACK SUN and on the eastern sky was dusk along with the RED SUN.

 

“Omo! It’s so pretty!” Bom gasped. She was pretty under the sky light.

 

“Now that this part is done! Let’s Begin with the battles!”Yoochun yelled out. They jumped all the way to their seat and making every wing poof to their respected side.

 

*POOF*POOF*POOF* was all that was heard.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mian for the short update,....

 

Its been really hard for me to come up with the updates!!!!

I'll try really hard......

 

BUT IF I CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH ANYTHING, I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THIS FANFIC....

 

i'LL TRY REALLY HARD ..... I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS....