Black Sun and Red Moon Valley

Black Sun & Red Moon

TIME: 2 Hours till the Competition

LOCATION: Lee’s Mansion, BSA, RSA & BLACK SUN and RED MOON Valley

LEE’s Mansion

Dara’s POV

“Ssantokki! Wake up Already!” I heard a sweet voice call me. Though I wanted o follow what the voice said my body wanted to stay in bed for awhile, I’m still tired from what I did earlier –well, it wasn’t as tiring as some stuff but I’m just not used to doing little things.

 

I just kept my eyes shut, hoping the person would just leave me alone so I can sleep more. It became quiet for a second, I thought she already left but then she started hitting me with the pillow. “Argh!” I groaned as I pull the blanket over my head.

 

“Wake up!” she yelled again. “5 more minutes!” I pleaded with my nicest tone, it turned quiet again –probably she left me alone or was surprised to how I talked. “Get up or I’ll throw water at you, ICE COLD!” she warned, emphasizing on the last 2 words.

 

Upon hearing her warning, I immediately sat up asking “Why are you waking me?” while rubbing my eyes. She just smiled and ruffled my hair. “If I didn’t we’ll be late for today!” Bom said. There was a hint of sadness in her voice but I ignored it –for now and went to the bathroom to get changed and stuff. “Meet you downstairs!” she said while she was walking out of my room. “Arasseo!” I yelled back.

 

I let the hot water flow down my body, it felt nice and relaxing.”Today’s the day!” I sighed.

 

It’s the day I’ve waited for 5 years, can’t believe it already came. It feels like it was just yesterday when I left home. I sighed again. I turned around so that my back gets the feel of the water, right at the moment it touched my wing bone I felt all tingly. “You’ll get to spread soon enough!” I smiled.

 

I got out feeling energized like never before. I went to my closest to look for the black box I’ve been hiding just for this day: I have 4 warrior clothes in the box, one for each of us.

“Can all of you come to my room!” I asked in my head. Moments later all 3 of them knocked on my door, asking for the reason I called them coz apparently they were busy getting ready. “Come in!” I said. I had the box on the table and all their eyes where at it. “Unnie! What’s this?” Minzy asked while poking the box open. “It’s what you guys are going to wear today!” I smiled and walked over to them, they just had a surprised look.

 

The first I took out was CL’s. “This is yours Chaerin-ah!” I handed it over to her, she took it confusedly and just stared at it. With her hair being blonde it matched with silver, white, red and black. It looked like a one piece bikini but a red piece of cloth was attached to the bottom part and it was long enough to reach 5 inch below her knees. Metal armour covered the chest part, on the right forearm was also armour same with the hands while on the left was just a glove same with what the outfit’s cloth. Lastly a red cape (like what vampires wear with the standing collar thing). Of course not to mention the devil read high heels. “Unnie! Gomawo?!?!” she thanked but a little shaky. “It’s all yours!” I smiled.

 

Next was the maknae’s, seeing how pretty her unnie’s outfit was she can’t help but look at me with shinning eyes. “*I chuckled*! This is yours!” I gave it to her. Since she’s the maknae of the group it’s natural that hers will not be that much provocative. It was brown, just like her eyes, and kind of a dress-like what princesses wear, long sleeves and it had white ribbons all over- just like the clothes she rarely wears, just in special occasions. The shoes were black high heels. “Thanks unnie!” she said and hugged me.

 

“Saved the best for last!” I looked at Bom and her eyes lit up, just like when she sees corn.”Well it’s either this!” I took out a really y outfit; it was blue and was just pants and a bra type of top, like what amazons wear. “Or this!” I took out a less y – but still y though. It was like what she normally wears to school, a short Blue dress, with Black linings and Silver stripes all over  and its sleeveless, the boots were white with 8 inch heels. “This one!” she grabbed the second one I put out. “Then go change now!” I ordered them and they all went out the room with big smile on their faces. “I’ll get the masks down!” I added. “Neh!” they answered while giggling.

 

I took out the last one that was under all that. It was the last thing I remember my mother wore just before she died; my brothers or anyone doesn’t even know I have it. I kept it hidden after that, promising to myself that I’ll only use it if it’s an important mission (family) or life and death related matters.

 

“I guess I’m going to have the chance to wear you after all!” I talked to the clothes. I put it on and looked at myself at the mirror. It was gray, armour plate on almost everything, it’s like a dress and the sleeves were separate, the skirt –connected with the top was 10 inches above my knees, my boots had heels and on the top part were two set wings covering the half lower part of my leg. A black cloth was tied on my tummy, long enough to reach the floor, my gloves were also metal with wings the end. My hair was straight down, almost reaching my .

 

I took the 4 masks out of my drawer and 4 capes then went to the living room. I saw the 3 looking at each other-amazed by how cool they look like. “Omo!” Bom gasped as she saw me walk in the room and the 2 immediately turned to where she was looking. “Unnie! Is that you?” Minzy asked. Do I really look that much different? I wondered.

 

“Mwoya!” I asked. When I reached them I gave out the masks and capes. “We’ll be wearing that until the competition starts!” I explained and they looked confused. “We wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise now would we?” I winked at them and they just giggled.  “Aigoo… Let’s go now!” I smiled and we all left the room. (The Masks Dara, Bom and Minzy wore was the one they used in their Ugly performance  0821 SBS Inkigayo … LINK ....and as for CL, hers is the one she wore (minus the hat part) on the a performance but different date 8,14....... LINK)

 

When we reached the garage, all the doors opened and we all looked at what we’re going to ride on. Since I’m wearing the cape I’m not going to be able to ride my bike properly and it’s not like we want to ruin our hair on CL’s car, and with Bom’s truck it seems a bit wrong – I mean we’re dressed like that, and Minzy doesn’t have any car so I guess we’re left with my white Range Rover Sport. (Dara’s real life white car). Since it’s my car I get to drive, we all got in and I drove as fast as I can and the girls are already used to how I drive so they were just sitting there, having to worry about nothing.

 

It’s the competition after all so thankfully the normal students were given a break –more like we were given a break from them. The other rings looked at us as I parked the car, come to think of it they haven’t seen my car and coz the windows are really black tinted they couldn’t figure out whose inside but they should know by how I drive though.

 

Every one of them stared as all of us got out of the car looking as great as ever. “Wow!” I heard someone gasp. We walk to where everyone was standing-inside a circle actually. “Leeteuk-ssi make sure every ring has all their wings before we depart!” the director ordered and like the obedient dog he is he instantly followed.

 

“Super Junior: Leeteuk (here), Kangin (here), Eunhyuk (here), Donghae (here), Ryeowook (here) and Kyuhyun (here).”

 

“SNSD: Taeyeon (here), Jessica (here), Tiffany (here), Hyoyeon (here), Yuri (here) and Yoona (here).”

 

“Shinee : Onew (here), Jonghyun (here), Key (here), Minho (here) and Taemin (here).”

 

“Kara: Gyuri (here), Seungyon (here), Gara (here), Nicole (here) and Jiyoung (here)”

 

“Beast: Doojoon (here), Hyunseung (here), Junhyung (here), Yoseob (here), Kikwang (here), and Dongwoon (here).”

 

“4 minute: Jihyun (here), Gayoon (here), Jiyoon (here), Hyuna (here) and Sohyun (here).”

 

“BEG: Jea (here), Miryo (here), Narsha (here), and Gain (here).

 

“2ne1: CL (here), Bom (here), Dara (here), and Minzy (here).”

 

He finished calling up all the wings and reported it to the director, what will he do without someone ordering him around? Everyone gathered closer inside the circle, along with the 2 teachers, the director and his friends.

 

The director said something, probably a spell or something to get us transported but I didn’t bother to pay attention to him, what good will it do me. Though it seems like the other want to learn it, wanting to get somewhere huh? I laughed to that idea.

 

CL notice me laughing, “Unnie! Wae?” she asked, I just shook my head and turning it to look at something. After the director finished talking, the line of the circle lit up and slowly the light contained all of us and we flashed out, some people yelled coz of the light – stupid. When the flash was gone, we were standing at the middle of the field. Welcomed us was all the audience sitting at the bleachers, it was full – like always, I looked to the north and saw my family sitting, including the uglys. I hid myself- not literally, just my power and everything that can make the gods notice my presence as their sister, Sandara Park not Dara a wing of 2ne1.

 

In front of us were our enemy, looking straight at us. I bent my head and saw my 3 cuties, I smiled and Junsu seemed to notice me – I wonder if he knows who it is. He smiled back awkwardly.

 

>>AT RMA (happened when 2ne1 got to the academy) <<

 

Junsu’s POV

“Junsu-ssi check if everyone is here!” the director ordered me. I don’t really like being ordered around-depends on who the person is. I didn’t have any option but to or else there would be a long, long talk about me being the leader of the most powerful ring in the academy, since I’m on the position might as well take over the rest.

 

“Everybody put ya hands up when I call your name!” I yelled out and everybody paid attention.

 

“2pm: Junsu (hands up), Nichkhun (hands up), Taecyeon (hands up), Wooyoung (hands up) and Chansung (hands up).”

 

“After School: Gahee (hands up), Junga (hands up), Uee (hands up) Bekah (hands up) and Nana (hands up).”

“2am: Jokwon (hands up), Changmin (hands up), Seulong (hands up) and Jinwoon (hands up).”

 

“F(x): Victoria (hands up), Amber (hands up), Luna (hands up), Sulli (hands up) and Krystal (hands up).”

 

“U-Kiss: Alexander (hands up), Soohyun (hands up), Kibum (hands up)¸Kiseop (hands up), Eli (hands up), Kevin (hands up) and Dongho (hands up).”

 

“Miss A: Fei (hands up), Jia (hands up), Min (hands up), and Suzy (hands up).”

 

“T-ara: Boram (hands up), Qri (hands up), Soyeon (hands up), Eunjung (hands up), Hyomin, (hands up), Hwayoung (hands up) and Jiyeon (hands up).”

 

“Sistar: Bora (hands up), Hyorin (hands up), Soyu (hands up) and Dasom (hands up).”

 

“Secret: Hyosung (hands up), Jieun (hands up), Sunhwa (hands up) and Zinger (hands up).”

 

“We’re all here!” I shouted. I didn’t want to go all the way to him just to tell him that.

 

I’m actually excited about today, not because it’s been awhile since I had a real fight but I get to see the famous Black Sun and Red Moon valley. Dara nuna and the hyungs always talk about how cool it was and about everything that happened there, finally I get to so it.

 

“Get ready, we’ll be leaving in 5 minutes!” one of the director’s assistant or whatever yelled, honestly I want to leave right now.

 

I sat on the grass and closed my eyes a little, the sun was killing me, and did it have to shine that bright. I didn’t even notice that the directors already did what they have to and when I opened my eyes we were already there.

 

It’s everything I thought it would be, from the grass, the bleachers and the stage. I was looking at everything and didn’t notice our enemy academy is already standing in front of us. I stood up to get a good look at them, I moved my head to the side and saw all of them wearing masks- what’s up with that? I moved a little more and saw someone smiling at me, she looked and felt very familiar, I smiled back awkwardly not knowing how to react to that.

 

‘Hyung!’ Wooyoung called me, I turned around to see what’s going on but he was looking the other way. “In your head hyung!” he talked –amusement in his voice. ‘Oh! What!’ I asked. I turned to look at something else as so not to make people think we’re doing something weird. ‘Do you feel that?’ he asked again. I closed my eyes for a quick second to feel whatever he’s saying but nothing. ‘What are you talking about?’ I asked, agitated by the tone of his voice. ‘Something doesn’t feel right!’ it was Khun who answered this time. We all fell in silence; I was trying to figure out what they’re talking about.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

What’s this unfamiliar aura I’m feeling, it couldn’t be from some evil being or whatever, I mean this valley is protected from them. I looked around – turning on my special eyes (his eyes when in full power), to search for someone weird looking or at least someone who’s avoiding my eyes.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ Dongwook hyung asked telepathically, he probably felt me getting troubled by something. ‘Someone’s here hyung!’ I answered but still had my composure; I don’t want to worry Yunho. I looked back to check on him and he seems like he knows what I’m talking about, he eyes changed colors and his brows furrowed, probably searching for the person or whatever it is.

 

I’m guessing he didn’t want to stress out Byul nuna too that’s why he didn’t say anything to them. ‘Help me block the aura from them!’ hyung suggested and I followed, just like him I want to keep my family calm and feel safe.

I looked over to the 2 academies and then closely at the wings. It amazed me how Black Sun Academy thought of wearing masks for their battles, it’ll surely build up the drama for them and I specially can’t wait to see the faces behind those. Then my eyes moved to see a girl who was wearing a cape, along with her ring mates: she was wearing a black mask with the metal thorn spikes on both sides. There’s something weird but familiar about her, she’s probably the one making me feel this aura. I looked to the left and saw the 3 boys as one of Red Moon Academy’s ring, looks like this one is going to be fun after all.

 

‘Be alert, someone is lurking somewhere. You know what I mean!’ I warned the 3 boys and they seemed surprise by my sudden intrusion in their heads. ‘Neh~~” they politely answered.

 

Dara’s POV

Seriously what are they waiting for, normally it wouldn’t take this long. The director called us over to get to our side of the field. ‘Yes, finally getting so sit!’ I sighed of relief, my feet are getting too tired of just standing, I mean I can handle any high heels but I at least need to do something and not just stand all the day.

 

‘I think I’m in trouble!’ I thought to myself. I should have turned me off earlier, I think they caught a little of my aura, which explains the boys and even oppa’s troubled looks. Plus hiding from Jae’s eyes is not something I like doing, especially coz he always finds me easily.

 

“I’m sorry to keep everyone hanging but we are just waiting for a couple of guests!” Oppa talked, no wonder why we didn’t start yet, though it’s weird we have special guests that we have to wait for – it was never like this. I’m fascinated to who this guests are.

 

With a flash of light and smoke addition the guests arrived in the field. I looked closely to see who they are and when I finally got a closer and good look I wished I didn’t. They’re the five royal book keepers a.k.a Big Bang. They’re the ones who take care of the books that hold all the information of EVERYTHING.

 

He looked at my way and grinned. Bastard, if I only don’t have debt from him I’ll totally beat his up. They walked to their respected seats and watched everyone.

 “All has arrived. NOW LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!” SM announced and all the audience cheered loudly.

 

I seriously felt my ears about to burst, same with the others. I looked at the girls whose faces was saying everything but BOREDOM, they’re really looking forward for this, I just hope our opponent isn’t going to let us down.

 

“You’re all going to regret the day you went up against Sandara Park!” I said loudly. They all just stared at me like I’m crazy, let’s just wait and see.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigooo......

 

 

I'm apologizing right now for the things i'm going to say.....

 

 

 

The NEXT chapter will probably be updated either WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY....

 

 

That's because i've been having tons of things to do.... especially coz school starts in about a week and a half......

 

 

 

 

along with that.... i can't think properly about what to put in the story.....

 

 

 

IT WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL IF YOU GUYS CAN PUT IDEAS ON THE COMMENT SECTION..!!!!

i promise to put everysingle thing you guys put there in the story,,, its just that i'm in this slump and i can't get over it..... ACCKKKKK...

 

 

THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!

 

 

!!^^!!