Their Happy Ending

Black Sun & Red Moon

“AIISSSHHH!” I exploded, once in my lifetime I wore a dress and promised not to wear one ever again, if it weren’t for Bom I wouldn’t have worn it but she was persistent.

 

The day after tomorrow I would be going back to them and so we need to get everything straight up by that time. The date and place is already decided also with all the decorations and everything needed for the ceremony, only problem now is how to get the 4 dressed up and be there.

 

“We could just kidnap them!” Siwon oppa suggested, it was good one but still the thought of kidnapping both the brides and grooms just to surprise them for their wedding is just a little … inappropriate for the event, well kind of. I don’t know I just don’t want to do much work.

 

“You’re so lazy!” Kyung oppa chuckled as he sat beside me, I snuggled down and still kept thinking. “And she’s never going to change!” Chul oppa added as he sat down by my leg, putting it over his lap. “Any other suggestion?” I pleaded.

 

“Am I really wearing a dress on the wedding?” I changed the subject still worried about the high possibility of having to wear fluffy clothing. “It’s for us to know and for you to find out!” the other 2 couple came in joining the company, something was thrown at me and luckily I caught it. It was a small red pouch and just seeing the lace of the silk used I knew what it was, my parents’ wedding rings. “Thanks oppa for keeping it safe!” I smiled at him, he just snickered.

 

Now the final piece is ready well almost, I still have to divide this pair to 3 pairs. I’m excited and nervous at the same time with the ceremony since I haven’t done one before, there was unnie’s wedding but that was like so many years ago.

 

“How about the way you called Jae and Yun to the garden back then?” Bum oppa said. That’s actually a better idea, way better than the first one. *PAK* Siwon oppa smacked my leg, I just chuckled at his silliness. “What about getting dressed then?” I asked, it’s the much important problem than the first one.

 

I thought of so many ways, maybe I could tell them there’s a dinner surprise and they should dress up nicely then they wouldn’t have any suspicions. Or, I could just wait and let it play along.

 

“I don’t like how she’s smiling!” Kyung oppa played with my hair, I just smiled more widely. They really need to know how to trust me at times, haven’t I done a lot of good things in my life for them to have faith in me. “If you consider risking and threatening everybody’s life as a good thing then you should be a saint!” Chul oppa joked.

 

 

 

 

 

……….. THEN IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO GO HOME….......

 

A lot of thoughts about the upcoming event came to my head. I feel pressured about it, I don’t want to make any mistake on the ceremony. Doing this for them isn’t even enough for all those years that I abandoned them, even though I kept a straight face and looked like I didn’t care deep inside I was dying of pain, pain more hurtful than all the wounds I received.

 

“Mianhaeyo!” I whispered to the air.

 

I just got home from the couple of days plan and haven’t even appeared to them yet. Until now I haven’t had plans straight up yet, with the councils dead I don’t know how it would affect our lives, right now with my knowledge I’m the most powerful being but who knows there could be another one out there just waiting to for the right time to attack … Waiting for my most vulnerable time to attack!

 

Would my comeback to their lives a good choice or would it just hurt them like it did before?

 

Right now, thinking about it, maybe the reason why I didn’t agree with my marriage with Jiyong at first is because of the relationship not only with him but with everybody else. I’m not going to forget the fact that I’ve killed a lot of beings under the councils’ order and that for sure they would want revenge with me and I’m afraid that my feelings would be my downfall.

 

“I don’t want to lose anyone!” I sighed feeling a tear falling from my eyes.

 

What if I should just leave right now without any traces, no one would know and they would be safe, nothing would attract them from danger and their lives would be better.

 

“But what if I do leave and it just put them in more danger?”I asked myself opening my eyes to the bright sun.

 

Hmmm… Life could just be better if everything is like the sun and the sky, easily coexisting with each other.

 

“Do you really think we’ll just let you walk away from us even if it’s for our own good?” Ji said. Smiling as he came near me, I smiled as I reached out my hand for his. He gladly took it and wrapped his arms around me resting his chin over my shoulder.

 

“I don’t want to see any of you get hurt because of me!” I retorted sighing deeply.

 

This is a topic I never wanted to talk about with him because it gets out of control sometimes and it could lead to something rated.

 

“And you leaving us wouldn’t hurt us!” he answered back. His words are true! I just don’t want to regret staying where I’m happy.

 

I turned around and hugged him tightly as if it’s the last, maybe it is! ‘Stop thinking like that?’ I yelled at myself. He hugged me back and kissed my head, always I feel all tingly and happy every time we’re together.

 

I love you!” he whispered. I titled my head up and kissed him passionately, whispering an “I love you too!” while my lips are still with his. His hands roamed around my waist, caressing my back as my arms locked themselves on his neck pulling him closer.

 

*Ahem* someone cleared their throat. I didn’t pay any attention and just continued the kiss I’ve been wanting for a long time now. *Ahem* they interrupted again. “Umma, appa!” Karam shouted, we looked to where the voice came from and saw pretty much everyone watching our make out scene.

 

“You guys could have gotten a room you know!” Bom teased. I just stuck my tongue at her, like I really care if they watch us do our thing – well maybe a little since I don’t want Karam to see how he was made.

 

From now there’s only 3 more days left until the wedding that doesn’t leave me much time to think about the whole get-them-there plan especially each of them already had decided on who and when they are going to have me for the day.

 

“Aghhhh!” I squirmed on my seat, the whole thinking is making my head want to explode. In addition, I’m still worried about me and Ji’s part of the event. Should I tell him or not? 

 

“I don’t know what to do!” I sighed, totally giving up with all the thinking.

 

Why does planning a wedding this complicated than it has to be, well probably because the brides and the grooms aren’t included and it makes it even harder to get everything done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

…………………………..THE DAY OF THE WEDDING…………………………

It’s 4 pm right now about an hour more till the wedding exactly at sun down, how am I suppose to come out with something on that amount of time? I kept pacing back and forth inside my room, freaking out with every tick of the clock then suddenly.

 

“Sup!” Chul oppa showed up making me jump and my heart jump out of surprise. They should learn better than sneak up on me when I’m thinking. “What!” I asked in a low voice still not over the shock.

 

“We have your dress!” he beamed with a smile so bright I didn’t want to look. “Come on try it up!” he pulled me against my will, I just followed since I’m going to end up on the dress sooner or later.

 

After a couple of minutes struggling to get myself in it I got out of the bathroom with everything set up from the hair down to the nails of the toes. My hair was straight down and a slight curl on the tip, the dress was a very simple white gown with details that could obviously tell it’s made by Bum oppa and the shoes was courtesy of no other than Chul oppa of course.

 

“You look so beautiful!” the couple hugged me as they saw a full view of me. Wiping out the imaginary tears on their eyes, somehow this moment feels very important that I should be happy coz at least I could have a wedding where in all of my family members are present, well almost all of them. I smiled finally realizing that all of this is right. “Okay! Now I have to go get everyone!” I giggled as I made my way out of the room.

 

“FAMILY MEETING NOW!” I yelled out across the hallway making sure my voice reaches out all the corners of the mansion. Making a clicking noise with the heels of my shoes I heard doors open, I didn’t look back to check I want them to be surprised with my look – I’m actually liking this.

 

I got to the lounge first looking out the window my back facing anyone who would enter.

 

“Ummm… who are you?” it was Jae who asked, I felt everyone’s presence filled up the room. “It is time!” I answered with my most mysterious voice.

 

Someone step up closer, it was Yunho. “What do you mean!” he asked worried. I heard whispers about where I was and that just made me smile even wider.

 

Slowly, making sure my hair would flip as I turn around to face them I moved my legs. “Go dress up!” I smiled and all their mouths opened to an ‘o’ gasping at my sight.

 

“Come one, go dress up nicely! We’re going somewhere!” I commanded them with a cheerful and not a commanding voice. They all had grins on their faces as they all moved out of the room to do what I told them to. ‘Ji! Get dress up and come to me!’ I called out to my future husband.

 

Half an hour later they all showed up looking all posh and glamorous. On my right hand a small purse where I kept the rings and clutched them as I pulled them all together.

 

“Where we going umma?” Karam asked. “Somewhere baby!” I answered. Then we all flashed out of the room.

 

The blinding light finally disappeared and welcomed us were the four nicely dressed for the occasion. I felt Yunho’s hands tighten around my arm wanting an answer for whatever this is for same goes with Chun who was just standing right on my other side.

 

Lightly brushing the hands wrapped around me I skipped my way beside my 4 oppas and turned around smiling like there is no tomorrow at them. This happiness is something I never felt in my life and what makes it more special is that I’m having it with everyone I love.

 

Not helping to keep in the excitement that has been building inside of me I finally let them all in on the event of the night.

 

“Everyone ….!” I started and they all froze at their spot anticipating the next words that would be coming out of my mouth. The grin on my face grew wider seeing their faces.

 

“Welcome to the  ….. YunJae and YooSu wedding!” I smiled at them. The rest cheered at it while the 2 couple stayed on their spot getting all emotional and confused looking.

 

“Noona!” Chun and Yun stuttered. I could see in their face that their happy and surprised about this. I reached out both my hands for them and they took it pulling them into a tight hug they sobbed quietly thanking me for this when I should be the one thanking them for everything they’ve done for me.

 

Moving my head back I gave the oppas a look to get them started at getting everything set. I pushed them back wiping the tears that are supposed to come on later on the ceremony. Jae was giving looking weirdly at me like there was something on my dress or my face.

 

“What!” I asked a little annoyed. “Why are you dressed up!” he teased. If this wasn’t his wedding day we would have been both down the ground wrestling till someone gave up. “Can’t the one administrating the wedding dress up?” I asked back, putting my hand on my waist as I waited for his answer. He pursed his lips and it just meant he I won the argument.

 

I walked away to him and went over the gazebo, the rest already took their sits. The grooms made their way next to mine while the ‘brides’ were getting touch up from Bum oppa. Scanning the everyone in front of me I was gripping the book to hard on my hand looking for him. ‘Where is he?’ I though in my head  ‘Right here?’ he answered back. My eyes moved over to where I think the voice came from and there he was standing gorgeously by the flowers on his all black tuxedo.

 

FINALLY THE CEREMONY STARTED …..

 

Everything went smoothly, the first parts were all boring anyway talking about accepting this and that promise to do this and that. I could have just fast forwarded the moment but it wouldn’t seem right, I just wanted to get to the ring part and beyond the shadow of a doubt it came.

 

‘YES!’ I cheered in my head my face changing from a really creepy look which was freaking the couple out.

 

But before that part came their vows and the I dos were all said, making me tingly all over feeling their love for each other vibrating all through the lake.

 

“and now for the rings!” I stated, the grooms were shocked. They didn’t realize till now that they don’t have the rings with them and so they started freaking out inside and out.

 

“I don’t have the rings!” Jae spat out. They all looked worried. I flashed a smile at them. “Don’t worry I have them!” I said at took out the rings. Taking them out carefully Yun and Chun’s eyes grew wide as they recognized the rings. “Nuna!” they gasped.

 

“I had them taken care of so that I could give them to you of this were to happen!” I explained, I didn’t notice that tears were flowing down from my eyes and so were on the two.

 

The rings were on my hand and gave them out to each but then I was confused why there was only one ring left when I made 3 pairs. Not minding it right now I continued with the wedding.

 

The 4 put on their rings at the same time, I couldn’t help but tear more as I see my 2 brothers finally having a happy ending.

 

“I now pronounce Jaejoong and Yunho and Yoochun and Junsu as ONE SOUL, ONE HEART!” saying the most important binding words everybody yelled as they kissed their partners.

 

Their happy ending. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

Mianhae if this chapter is a little messy and hard to understand but since i've been having a lot of things to finish up this days i couldn't stay up and make the chapter a little better ...

 

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND .........