Hey Buddy! Wake Up!

When I Was Your Man

You woke up 2 am in the morning after you recieve a call from your troublesome bestfriend.. He's been drinking a lot since his girlfriend broke up with him.. You curse them both for dragging you to a place you don't want to be.. You fall in love with him you did not know when or how.. but you just did.. And now you found youself driving your car to the place where he is..

".." You cursed as his face keep flashing on your mind.. "If I only don't love you.." 

You feel the hurt double time.. 

You rushed into the bar where he always drinks..You quickly saw him.. because you know him too well.. he's alone in a corner.. half dead..

"Hey Buddy! Wake up.. let's go home.."  you shook his body as he open his eyes with a painful look..

"Oh you came.." he said as he laugh..

"I wanna kill you right now.." you are so pissed because you can't hardly sleep at night because of this troublesome guy who you fell in love with

"I'm sorry I dunk a lot of booze today.." He said as you put his arms around your shoulder and you walk out the bar..

"Hey y.. Can I get your number?" He asks on every party girls you bumped into..

"Cho Kyuhyun.. Stop or you're dead.." You threatened him..

"Yes Ma'am" he laughed as you pushed him inside your car.. You pick up your ringing phone

"Oppa, I am now baby sitting an .." You whined at your brother on the other line..

"Oh I see.. Don't go home yet when you get to his pad.. It's not safe for you to go home late.." Yesung told you and you ended the phone call. You saw him at your rearview mirror that he's now throwing up..

"Kyu.. You are such pain in the .. I told you not to throw up!!" You yelled.. and he passed out.. 

You love him.. but you hate the fact that he is in love with some one else.. You know him since you were 5 years old.. and now.. you feel like you are stuck on him forever..

You shake him as you wake him up.. 

"Kyu, we are here.. Come on.. don't make things hard for me.." You said as you see tears in his face..

"I'm sorry _____." He cried on your chest as you try to comfort him.. 

" Let's get inside.. It's getting cold." You said and he nods..

You don't know where you get all those strength and energy of assisting him.. but what you know is that you are a martyr who willing to sacrifice everything for him..You bring him inside his messy room and remembers how organize and neat he was years ago..

"There.. you sleep.." you said as you leave him on his bed and you find your place to sleep.. as usual.. on the couch in the living room..You throw your self to the couch and brought out your cell phone out of your pocket and send message to your brother

"Oppa, we're here.. don't worry.. I love you ^^" you smiled as you pressed the send button.. you have the most supportive brother in the universe.. 

"Try to get some sleep sweetie..don't worry about mom and dad.. I'll cover up for you.." Yesung replied.. and you fall asleep

You found your self the next morning on his bed.. you are so shocked because you know.. you sleep on the living room last night.. You hear water flows from the bathroom.. "He's awake.." you thought as you pick up all scattered things on the floor...

You felt that he opened the bathroom door.. you tried to ignore him because you are too nervous about him being on a towel.. 

"Hi.." he said as you avoid him.. after few minutes you saw him on his pants and shirt  and you thought it is safe now for you to talk to him.. but you could not open the topic..

"I am sorry about last night ___.." he said as he hold you up to face him.. You felt so awkward and you removed his hand from your shoulders..

"Kyu, I understand what you are feeling right now..stop destroying your self.." you pleaded him as he looked in your eye.. your heart cries out with pain because he only sees you as his friend.. he pulled you to his arms and he hugs you tightly.. you reciprocate it.. 

"I know you are worried.. and I know i brought you a lot of trouble.. but please bear with me.. until I moved on" he said and you involuntarily nodded.. You can't say no to him..even your mind curses your heart for being foolish

"You're future husband will be lucky to have you.." he said that makes you palpitate..

"No.. He will definitely leave me.. because every night that I suppose to spend with him.. will be the nights I will pick you up from trouble.." you said it on purpose to make him feel the guilt of bothering you..

"That's the reason no one is courting me because of you.. you know.." You laughed as you loosen up the hug..you smiled as you see that the psyche war you dropped is so effective that silenced him..

"I love her.. you know that.. I can't leave without her.." he said

"Wake up buddy! You have to stand up and move on.. so that i can marry soon.." you said but you know in your heart that you always belongs to him..

"I am lucky to be your best friend.." he said and your heart screams with pain..

"And I am not.. I gotta go.. I have classes this morning.. I have to get my car to car wash because an thrown up on my car seat.." you said as you leave him alone..