Chapter 54

You're Still The One

Kim: Hoy Ge! Magsalita ka naman. I was away for three months and all I get from you is a girly shriek and a stare?

Gerald: Oh my god Kimmy! Baby!! I can’t believe it! You really are here! In the Philippines! In my room! In my bed! (He quickly pulled her into a tight hug.) In my arms!

Kim: C’est moi cheri! Did you –

Kim got interrupted as Gerald held her close while giving her a long, sweltering kiss.

Kim: Wow, I have definitely missed your lips babe.

Gerald: You have no idea how much I have missed you baby! I was going insane. (Gerald leaned closer and kissed her again.) I love you baby.

Kim just smiled and enjoyed the feeling of being trapped tightly in Gerald’s arms.

Gerald: I can’t believe I’m holding you right now. I thought your arrival date is tomorrow?

Kim: I wanted to surprise you babe.

Gerald held her face, unable to wipe the huge grin off his face. “A wonderful, most beautiful surprise.” He caressed her face and as he lowered his gaze towards her body, he was taken aback at another surprise right before his eyes.
“Wow! For the second time tonight, I’m speechless! Baby you are one hot, gorgeous girlfriend!”

Kim: Hehe! Well then you must be one very lucky hot, gorgeous boyfriend! French lingerie…you like?

Gerald: Uh-uh, hell yeah! Me like!

Kim got off the bed and turned around to show her outfit. Gerald grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. “Come here, you y thing. “ She giggled feeling a little nervous as Gerald lowered his lips to meet hers. It didn’t take long for the kiss to get out of hand and things started heating up. “Baby I hope you’ve been taking your pills because I am so ready to claim my pasalubong. It’s gonna take a lot to stop me after seeing you in this y little number! I mean you did leave me for three months, grabe ang torture that I had to endure…..”

Kim: Mr Anderson, just shut up and kiss me!

With that, they celebrated Kim’s return in the most passionate way they both could think of. Neither one seemed to run out of energy as they both showed how much they have missed each other. Kim responded to Gerald’s advances with equal passion. They couldn’t seem to get enough of each other. Gerald showed Kim the effect of her 3 months absence.

************************************************************

The next day, although still feeling completely spent and his knees were still weak, Gerald walked to the kitchen with the biggest grin.

Yaya Claire: For someone who’s not a morning person, ang laki ng smile natin ah! Somebody got lucky the entire night.

Gerald: Yaya Claire talaga! I’m just happy that Kimmy’s back.

Yaya Claire: Oh that’s all? The fact na binalabog nyo ang buong bahay with your and groaning the whole night had nothing to do with how happy you look? Oh and before I forget, you should really put some oil on your bed. It was making that annoying squeaking noise while you two were going at it as if you were two wild animals in the African safari!

Gerald: Oh my god! Yaya? Were we really that loud? As in dinig mo lahat? (Gerald’s face was now bright red and almost dropped the bacon.)

Yaya Claire: Asus, wa’g ka nang mahiya I sort of expected it from the two of you. You kids better be using protection. Patay talaga ako nito sa mga parents nyo.

Gerald: Syempre naman po. Sige ya, I’ll just take this breakfast sa room ko before Kimmy wakes up. (He wanted to make an exit as fast as he could, turning redder by the second.)

Yaya Claire: O sya. Ang sweet talaga ng alaga ko, breakfast in bed for his baby. Basta ha, promise mo si Kim lang muna ang baby mo ngayon. Wa’g muna ang totoong baby?

Gerald: Yaya naman eh! (blushing profusely)

Kim was in the shower when Gerald got back to his room. He snuck in from behind and gave her a tight hug.

Gerald: Hey baby! (He started kissing her neck while still hugging her from behind.) You don’t mind if I join in, do you?

Kim: Ikaw ha, you’re so sneaky talaga. Ano pa nga ba, eh nandito ka na.

Gerald: And may I remind you it’s my shower?

Kim: I guess there really is no point protesting, huh? (She turned around and gave him a kiss.) Goodmorning baby.

Gerald: Mmm. The best morning in three months!

Gerald gave her another kiss, sweet and soft at first but it didn’t take long for them to take it to another intense session of lovemaking. Let’s just say, it became a looong, hot, steamy shower.

After breakfast, Gerald grabbed Kim to lay back down in bed with him.

Kim: Baby, you have to get ready for school, you’re gonna be late.

Gerald: Ayoko, I just want to stay here and hold you my Kimmy!

Kim tried to get up but couldn’t get out of his tight grip. She tried to tickle him but instead, he managed to pin her down. She was hysterical and running out of breath from his tickles. “Okay, okay suko na ako! I’ll give you a quick 5-minute hug pero you have to get ready for school right after okay?”

Gerald: Baby, dito lang ako. I’m not coming to school today. I want to spend the whole day with you.

Kim: Hoy Gerald! Bad yan ha, that’s truancy. At ano naman ang excuse mo for not going to school?

Gerald: My girlfriend worked me out too much last night, she got me completely wasted.

Kim: Hey, are you complaining? Ok I won’t get you worked out ever again.

Gerald: Oh no no no! Baby naman, wa’g kang magsalita ng ganyan. I would never ever complain about that. I’m so proud pa nga eh. Kaya nga I’m writing it on my excuse letter eh, gusto ko ipagsigawan how lucky I am!

Kim: Hoy, sira ka talaga. You wouldn’t dare.

Gerald: Hehe.. I’m kidding babe. Pero seriously I’m not coming to school today. Technically I can say that I’m sick kasi my knees are still so weak I can hardly make it to the door much less all the way to school!

Kim: He.he.. Ako din, my knees feel so wobbly. You were one hot machine last night, Mr. Anderson!

“Thank you, thank you. I do what I can for the loverboys community.” Gerald held her close, caressed her cheek and whispered, “and you are my one hot goddess baby!” He then gave her a sweet kiss. “Let’s just stay here baby. I want to keep you in my arms. Besides, we only had a couple of hours sleep. Let’s get back to bed.”

Kim: I have to go home baby even just for a couple of hours. I need to get changed.

Gerald: You don’t need clothes if we are just staying in my room baby. Besides, I love looking at you with only my t-shirt on. (wink)

Kim: Pero babe, I don’t have any extra underwear.

Gerald’s huge smile became permanently plastered on his face.