Chapter 28

You're Still The One

Haven Resort was absolutely breathtaking with crystal clear blue waters and fine sand. Three giant pools surround the cottages. There were also giant slides, spas, cafes, bars, restaurants and game rooms. The whole drama class was in awe.

Mr Rivera: Okay class, on each cottage, there are two rooms with double beds. I want 4 students on each room. Once you’ve sorted out your groups, you can get the keys off me and head off to the cottage and do whatever you want. We’ll meet at the Blue Bays restaurant at 1pm for the lunch buffet ok?

Gerald, Matt, Rob, Joaqui, Joyce, Shaina, Mel and Kim all shared a cottage.

Gerald: Babe, share tayo ng bed ha?

Kim: Sorry babe but I’m bunking with the girls. I want my dignity intact.

Gerald: Ouch! Hindi naman ako ganun ka-manyakis. I guess I just have to settle with Joaqui.

Joaqui: Don’t worry Gerald, I can be an interesting bedmate.

Kim: Joaqui, wa’g mong gapangin to under the covers ha. Baka mag-convert to mawalan ako ng boy--- I mean…

Joaqui: Naku nadulas! Alam ko na naman boyfriend mo to eh, you don’t have to cover it up. No offense Kimmy pero di ko type si Gerald, chicks pa rin ako all the way. Besides, I’m sure when the lights go out, he’ll be under your covers! Diba diba Ge?

Gerald: I’m sure she wouldn’t have it any other way.

Kim: Sos Gerald, you’re all talk. Like you can actually handle what’s under the covers! (laughed and ran off to their room) Halika na nga Mel, let’s get settled in.

Gerald: (shouted) You better get ready baby, I’ll take that as a hint! Ang daya pare, tinakbuhan ba naman ako!

Joaqui: Hehe.. Takot baka totohanin mo ang challenge nya!

They decided to go jetskiing before heading off for lunch. Gerald and Kim shared a jetski. Gerald hugged Kim tightly and kept kissing her shoulders and cheeks while she was driving. “Baby, you look so hot in that bikini. I so wanna get you back in the cottage right now.”

Kim: Behave Mr. Anderson. Nakatopless ka pa naman at kanina ka pa kiss ng kiss dyan. I might just take you up on that offer.

Gerald: That’s it. Swap na tayo, ako mag-drive. It’s your turn to hug me.

Kim: Naghahanap lang pala ng hug. Sige na nga.

Gerald quickly headed the jetski back to shore.

Kim: Hey, where are we going? Bakit ayaw mo na?

Gerald: Basta just come with me.

He grabbed her hand and ran back to his room, making sure it was locked. “So, you like seeing me topless?”

Kim: Well, medyo.

Gerald: Yun lang? (getting closer to her)

Kim: I guess, it’s kind of a turn on. (smiled)

With a big smile on his face, he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. She realized from his gaze that he means business. He started kissing her with so much passion, there was no way she could refuse. Her heartbeat started racing as she was locking lips with this topless, oh-so-y man! Gerald couldn’t stop kissing her lips, face, shoulders and neck and he could see that she was enjoying every minute of it. “Gosh you’re such a turn on! Baby you’re so gorgeous, I can’t get enough of you. I love making out with you. I love you so much babe.”

Kim: Oh baby you sure know how to kiss! I love you too babe.

They were still making out when they heard a knock on the door which made Kim jump out. Her heart was beating so fast that she wasn’t even sure why she ran so quickly towards the tv to turn it on. She noticed Gerald was just staring at her, looking amused at her antics.

Kim: Babe, are you gonna open that?

Gerald: No, I’ll just tell them we’re still busy.

Kim: Sira! (She went to open the door and she felt Gerald hugging her from behind just as the door swung open.)

Rob: Kaya pala ang tagal makabukas ng door eh, ang lovers pala ang nandito. Sorry, did I disturb you guys?

Kim: Of course not! We were just chilling, watching tv.

Rob: Uh-huh. I wasn’t born yesterday. Tell me kids, am I gonna be an Uncle soon?

Kim: Hoy, hanggang kiss lang kami no, promise!

Rob: Yeah, yeah that’s what they all say.

Gerald: Istorbo ka kasi pare eh kaya hanggang kiss lang. (laughed while Kim was pinching him) Rob, what are you doing here anyway?

Rob: Getting ready for lunch so I suggest tapusin nyo muna ang make-out session ninyo.

***********************************************************

Mel: Hoy bes, bigla kayong nawala ni Gerald kanina when we were jetskiing. Magkwento ka naman dyan, dumadami na yata ang private moments ninyo eh.

Kim: There’s nothing to tell naman eh, nanood lang kami ng tv.

Mel: Oh sure, you ditched jetskiing just to have much more fun watching discovery channel. Sa pagkakaalam ko, it took you guys a while before you could let Rob in. Don’t think I haven’t noticed your smiles and how you looked at each other during lunchtime. Obvious na may gusto kayong gawin after lunch.

Kim: I admit, Gerald and I have gotten so close that it scares me how fast things are going in our relationship. Lately, we’ve always end up making out whenever we’re alone. It’s getting harder to control ourselves, I feel so guilty giving his hands access to wander everywhere!

Mel: You love each other naman. When it feels right for both of you, why not diba? Besides you’ve done this kind of thing before with guys that you were not even in love with. Ngayon pa kaya na you’re with someone so special to you?

Kim: Excuse me but I’ve only slept with one guy no, you know that. The situation with Jake was different kasi parang practice ko lang sya and besides, I never planned to stay in Sydney so I can completely stay away from him if I wanted to. Ano ka ba Mel, I wouldn’t go that far with Gerald. Hindi ko pa talaga naisip yan, hanggang second base lang ang balak ko no! Kung ano ano naman iniisip nito.

Mel: Your make out sessions will eventually lead to that no matter how much you try to avoid it sweetie. You’re on the pill for a reason otherwise you would have stopped taking it when you got back here in Philippines. Ok naman si Gerald eh, I can see that he really loves you and you seem so happy with him. Basta ha when it happens, hindi pwede i-secret ang details no matter how minor it may be. Keep a ruler on the bedside table, i-measure mo pag nakatulog na sya!

Kim: Loka-loka! He will have to wait years before he can go all the way. Kakahiya kaya! Judging from his tight pants, impossibleng minor lang ang details nya no! (laughed) Oh great! Thanks a lot for putting all these ideas on my head. Now I can’t look at him without thinking nasty thoughts!

Mel: Ok lang yan, he’s a guy, I’m sure he thinks about it more often than you do. Hoy friend, stop blushing he’s coming this way.

Kim: Ikaw kasi! Oh shoot, I just looked at his… Mel! You ! Look what you’ve done!

Mel: Crap! Pati ako, unconsciously napatingin rin! Sinabi mo kasing hindi minor eh yun tuloy una kong na-isip!

Gerald: Hi babe, I’ve been looking for you. Hi Mel. Teka may dumi ba sa pants ko?

Kim: Huh? Uhm… I mean, wala namang dumi.

Gerald: Pareho kasi kayong parang shocked na nakatingin sa pants ko at para pang sa wrong place kayo nakatingin.

Kim and Mel bursted out laughing as they could no longer control themselves.

Gerald: Hoy! Are you guys laughing at me? Ang sama nyo tawa lang kayo ng tawa dyan.

Kim: Sorry babe, medyo funny ka lang kasi tingnan sa pants mo. Hindi bagay sa shirt mo.

Gerald: Talaga? I’ve worn this a few times before pero ngayon nyo lang sinabi that I look ridiculous in these pants?

Mel: I guess ang lighting dito sa resort accentuated the look and it shows na hindi talaga bagay. (still laughing)

Gerald: Sige na nga bihis muna ako. Babe wanna come with me ikaw na lang mag-pick ng shorts ko para swimming tayo.

Kim: (whispered to Mel while laughing) Great, how am I gonna survive this?

Mel: (whispered back) Patay ka bes, you better not watch while he’s changing.

Kim: Sira! Syempre hindi no! Let’s go babe.

Gerald: Mel we’ll meet you at the beach na lang ok? Andun na rin ang buong gang hinahanap ka nga ni Shaina kanina pa.

Mel: Ok see you there. Don’t take too long you two. Kung mag-disappearing act kayo make it a quickie Gerald kasi I want to spend some time with my bestfriend. (laughed as she watched Gerald hold Kim's hand and walked away)