Chapter 8

Life, Love, and the Teenage Years as a Trainee

"Annyeong!" a guy called to us.

I had my back facing them and I wasn't sure if I should look back. That voice was so familiar even though I hadn't heard it in person before. It can't be them at my suprise party, could it?!

"Annyeong!!!!!! HYUNNGGS! YOU CAME!" shouted Taemin, who was very hyper at the moment.

I wonder what that boy eats. He's probably eating too many sweets. Sigh...

The rest of SHINee walked towards the people behind me. By the time they came closer, I turned my neck to the left and I couldn't believe what was in front of me.

The five heavenly figures standing there were like angels that fell from heaven. I couldn't believe it. With the lighting we had in our backyard patio, it didn't seem like they were using any makeup, because if they did, that would be weird.

There were five guys in total. The one with the voice that I recognized was the one with dark circles. Boy, he was cuuuteeee.

Next, to him was a guy holding a wrapped up box. He was the skinniest among them. He had a gleaming smile.

Left of the guy with dark cirlces, was the guy who talked to me when SHINee and I ate out. He was very built.

And nxt to him was the tallest among them all. He had eyes that did all the work for him. I swear, he is even more beautiful in person.

Lastly, next to the skinniest guy was another who was built as well. Although he wasn't the tallest, he was proportional. He wore a      pleasant expression.

 

"Ahhh, annyeong Taemin-shi, how ya doing?" Seungri greeted.

Seungri wore dark blue hoodie, dark jeans, and white nikes. Him and Taemin exchanged one-arm hugs. Seungri greeted the rest like they haven't met in a while.

While the rest of the Big Bang members greeted SHINee, I was already out of my chair and standing next to my dad, who was talking to Ms. Yang.

I took a drink of cider and examined the members.

Gdragon wore a peacoat and a scarf matched with black fitted pants and really cool shoes.

Daesung wore a knitted sweater with a Blazer and black jeans, He wore high tops.

TOP wore a Blazer with a graphic shirt inside. He wore dark blue jeans and high tops.

Lastly, Taeyang was wearing a gray jacket matched with a leather jacket. He paired them with dark jeans and Vans high tops. Believe it or not, he seemed way taller than the internet said he was. Well afterall, it is the internet.

I took another sip of cider and noticed Key coming to me. He was smiling and started to speak.

"Hee Young, I'd like you to meet one of Korea's top boy bands, Big Bang."

Before I could say anything or fix my hair, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over. His grip was tight but it didn't hurt. He made sure I couldn't get away. Those boys know I'm shy at first.

 

"Hyungs, meet our birthday girl, Hee Young!" Key and Onew said at the same time while doing a 'voila' motion while they were both next to me.

Minho came over and put his arm around my shoulder.

"This is my cousin Hee Young. Say hello Lily," he said.

I came him a look of, "OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO GREET PEOPLE."

He noticed me look at him and he winked.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Hee Young," I said as I bowed.

"You're the birthday girl? You seem even prettier than Daesung and Taeyang described," smiled Gdragon with his pearly-whites.

I blushed! OMOOO, I NEVER BLUSH. But I felt my cheeks burn and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Annyeong Hee Young, I'm Kwon Jiyong," he smiled and he shook my hand. Boy got swag.

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Seung Hyun," TOP smiled as he shook my hand.

"Gdragon stole me line, but I bet this is better. Hello! My name is Lee Seung Hyun," he smiled brightly right before he kissed my hand.

WOOOOOOWW! NO WAYYY... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!AJHFIALHFIAHFIAHFIAHFIAHAI <3

That made me blush, AGAIN.

"Annyeong! My full name is Kang Daesung!" greeted Daesung.

"Annyeong Hee Young, happy birthday," Taeyang smiled at me with a faint gleam in his eye.

I bowed back and thanked him for the birthday wish. I didn't say anything much except for hello to all of them.

"Hyung, you didn't introduce yourself!" exclaimed Seungri.

"I think she's smart enough to figure it out," said Taeyang while he was looking directly at me.

OOOOH BOY OH BOY OH BOY.

 

"Ah, welcome! Thank you all for coming today," my dad addressed to Big Bang. They all bowed back and greeted my dad.

"Minho, please show them inside," he said.

"Hyungs, this was please," he said as he opened the patio door.

The rest of our guests went inside also. My dad entered and I followed him with Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee.