Chapter 10

Life, Love, and the Teenage Years as a Trainee

Omoooo, I'm so tired!!! I thought as I dragged myself to the bathroom.

It was nearly 1 am and I guess I took a nap on my bed. I had no idea of what happened. I think I said goodbye to all of the guests and fell alseep on my bed. But wait..wasn't Youngbae oppa singing to me??

 

So this is what happened......

"And the beat of my heart............" Youngbae oppa sang. My eyes were slowly shutting as I smiled to how beautiful his voice sound. He wasn't my bias but I liked him a lot. As the night went on, I was only shy when it came to Taeyang. Funny.

I felt my body give in to my drowsiness. I fell asleep extremely easy if there was cool air, and here I was, in the back yard with oppa.

"Mmm......haru haru....." I mumbled.

"Why don't you like me....."I mumbled again.

"I guess it's her...well..IIIIII..DON'T.CAREEEEEE........" I mumbled

I heard his voice that was faint and I couldn't make out what he was singing anymore. My neck fell foward a little and my eyes shut.

 

Taeyang's POV

 

This was the first time I sang for a girl. ALONE. Without a request too. It felt different. Good different.

This was my second time meeting her. I didn't talk to her much because I didn't know if my words would come out right. What was I thinking. Damn.

Well afterall, since she's a fan, I sang for her, plus she needed the comfort.

I could tell that she was upset by some phonecall. I didn't know who it was from but by the look on her face, she was restraining from something. She looked flustered and if I wasn't there, she'd probably burst.

Yeah, the jacket was an exuse. But I swear, she looked a little scared as she told Jiyong hyung she was gonna take a call.

Jiyong gave me a weird look right before I got her jacket and went after her. It was cold outside and I didn't want her to catch a cold, with all the innocence of my heart. I had no intentions.

~~~~~~~

I finished my song and I turned to look at her. I couldn't help but wonder how she fell asleep. Was I so boring that she fell alseep? I've got to work on my vocals.

I looked at her face. I studied her facial expression. Her eyebrows were not relaxing. It looked like she was stressed out from something, but at the same time, she looked so peaceful.

"Hee Young.... wake up," I whispered as I shook her arm lightly. It wasn't good to fall asleep in such a cold place, especially during this season in Seoul.

As I shook her arm one last time, her head fell toward my shoulder. She was sleeping on me now. WOW. She must be out of it.

"Yah, Hee Young. It's comfortable I know, but please. Wake up," I laughed as I nudged her.

Her eyes opened and she turned to look look up at my face. Our heads were really close together, just inches away.

"Hmmmm?" she mumbled right before falling asleep again.

This girl I swear. Is she faking it or really innocent? I had enough of those girls trying to get close to me, just to get close enough to notice that I wasn't 'boyfriend material'. Gold diggers really now.

Now, her head rolled down my shoulder and into my chest. Her position was so still I couldn't do anything to get her off of me.

"Aish. Fine then. Only this time Hee Young," I sighed as I fixed my position.

I carried her into the house. Everyone shot up when I entered. They turned down the music and Minho came to me.

He looked a little mad but worried at the same time.

"Take her upstairs. She fell alseep while I was singing a song for her," I said quietly,careful not to disturb her.

I handed her to Minho and he looked at me with a hint of suspicion in his eyes before going for the stairs.

"Mr. Choi, I think we should get going now. We don't want to disturb Hee Young's sleep," Daesung said.

"Yeah, same for us. You should get some rest too Mr. Choi," said Jonghyun.

"Alright, please drive safely then. And thank you all for coming," Mr. Choi said to everyone.

When we all left I bowed to Mr. Choi and he gave me a very warm smile. I hope he didn't misunderstand me. The rest of us headed home to prepare for our schedule that start would start at seven.

 

~~End of flashback~~(Back to Hee Young)

 

"I'm so exhausted!" I yawned as I looked into the mirror. I wonder what happened. Nawh, it's not that important anyway...

I took a shower and washed my hair. By the time I was done with brushing my teeth and everything, I was wide awake. I felt really hyper and jumpy.

"What should I do...." I wondered as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Ohhhh, I wanna look at what I bought today," I said as I looked through my things.

I took everything one by one out of the bags and layed them onto my bed. I took all the tags off since I was sure that I wasn't going to return the clothes. Besides, they were all really pretty.

Since my wardrobe didn't have shelves for clothes, that meant everything was going on hangers. I hung up all of my new jeans and skirts. Next, I hung up all of my jackets and shirts. I put away all of my accersories into the pull out drawers and put all of my new new bags on the display shelves. I probably had the most messenger bags in the world.  

When I finished putting things away, I decided to hang up my new posters.

"I'll put Big Bang next to B2ST," I said to myself, "SHINee can go there."

I took a step back and admired the pictures. Omooo, they were all so cute! Well except for Minho oppa...AKWARD....

I started to yawn and that's when I knew I should get going to bed. I was going to go over lesson plans with my tutor at 9:45 so I needed to get some rest.

I walked to the posters and actually said good night to them. I can't believe myself for doing that.

"Good night Kikwang! Good night Doojoon! Good night Yeoseob!," on and on I went. At last, I arrived in front of Big Bang's poster.

"Good night Youngbae oppa!" I said quietly as admired his picture. 

I pulled my curtains and turned off the lights and headed to bed.

 

So far, my time in Seoul really wasn't how I pictured it. I loved it here. Like they always say:  "Expect the Unexpected".