Chapter 43

Life, Love, and the Teenage Years as a Trainee

Because my wrist was sprained, I got to sit out for the most part when everyone was exercising. I sat on a bench in the corner and my mind went blank. 

I was in a bad mood. I  couldn't even rap to the lyrics I had written. I felt so stupid. I didn't even want to cry but I was so frustrated. I sighed and looked down at my nails. 

"Heeyoung! Water!" Jiyong called. I was in charge of getting whatever he needed or any of the idols needed. He felt like I needed to be productive and useful.  As I was going to bring the water to him, I tripped over someone who was benching.

"Heeyoung watch out!"

"Unni watch out!" I heard a lot a voices warn me but it was too late.

"Ooof!" exclaimed someone under me. I had a good idea that I was on the person who was benching. I opened my eyes to see who it was. 

"Sunbaenim!" I gasped. I was on top of Youngbae and he was staring right into my eyes. 

"Are you enjoying this?" he whispered to me.

"Aniyo," I said.

"Then get off of me now," he whispered.

"Oh," I whispered back. I got off of him in a split second and he stood up.

"Why are you guys not exercising? Is it break time?" he asked everyone who was looking. Everyone turned around and went back to what they were doing. I felt the sides of my face burn up. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

"You're blushing," Seungri grinned.

"Who wouldn't?" I whispered back, with my palms on my face. I noticed that TOP was talking to Youngbae and looking at me from the corner of his eye. I noticed Jiyong got his own water as he was drinking it, evident that he was really thirsty. 

I sat back in my corner until the day was over. Everyone went to the cafeteria for dinner before going home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was driving back to the dorm, I couldn't help but notice Seungri and Daesung smiling like fools while staring at me. 

"Ige mwoyah?" I asked them, suspicious. 

"I bet he enjoyed it," Seungri grinned.

"I bet she did too," Daesung sang.

"Did you see his face?"

"He was totally calm,"

"Did it happen before?"

"I bet he liked it a lot,"

"YAH YAH YAH," I warned them.

"HYUNGGGNIMMM"

"YOUNGBAE HYUNGGG, YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?"

"Shut it," I replied.

"Is she your type?"

I didn't reply.

"Don't you think she's cute Daesung?" Seungri asked. My ears perked up and I was listening carefully.

"Neomu keopta!" he replied with a lot of enthusiasm. 

"Her milky complexion,"

"Her silky hair,"

"Her cute figure,"

"Her charisma,"

"Her toned ,"

"WHAT?!" I asked as I stopped the car. I pulled over. 

"MWOH? HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Why are you talking about her you ert?!" I scowled.

"Why are you getting mad hyung? Whenever we talk about Dara noona's , you don't get mad," Daesung said.

"Yeah! Why are you getting mad? Do you like Heeyoung?" Seungri asked, happily.

"Get off," I said bluntly. 

"Why?!" they both cried at the same time.

"You two won't die walking back to the dorm. Goodbye," I told the them.

"Aish,"

"Hyung," 

I unlocked the car doors and they got.

"BYE HEEYOUNG LOVER!" they both shouted before shutting the door quickly. They ran away from the car as fast as they could. I just shook my head in disbelief. As I was going to continue driving, I recieved a text message.

 

Sunbaenim.

I'm sorry for falling on you today! Please forgive me!

-Heeyoung

 

I laughed as I read this. She was too cute. Sorry for falling on me? I couldn't stiffle my laughter as she was as blunt as she could be. But one thing was off.

"Aish? Why can't I hear an oppa just for once? Is it really that hard?" I mumbled as I replied to her text.

 

Yah,

I don't think I can forgive you.

-YB

 

Sunbaenim,

Why not?

-HY

 

She replied pretty quickly.

 

You tell me why.

-YB

 

Well, I don't know.

-HY

 

What did you just call me earlier?

-YB

 

Sunbaenim~OHHHH.

-HY

 

I waited for her to say more. I wasn't going to reply.

 

Fine then. 

Oppa! How are you?

-HY

 

I almost choked when I saw this. Trying to do aegyo over texting.

 

I'll talk to you later. I'm driving. Don't reply to this.

-YB

 

I got back onto the road and drove toward the dorms.  

If Jiyong didn't ask me what was wrong with my face when I got back to the dorm, I wouldn't have known that I was smiling the whole time. 

I went to my room and plopped down on my bed. I looked at my phone and started texting her.

 

Are you asleep?

No, why?

Nothing, just wondering.

Okay.

How are you going to spend your weekend?

I don't know. Practice perhaps.

I see.

What about you?

Just going to be at the studio, working on our upcoming album.

Really? What is it about?

Not telling you anything.

Why??? I'm curious!

Nope. Not gonna tell you.

Oppa???

Don't use that against me lil girl.

xD Please???

In your dreams.

I shall go sleep then.

You're so weird, haha.

I know.

You know?

Embrace it! ^0^

Go to sleep.

Sheesh. 

Jaljayo.

Jaljayo. (: