THE DATE - 3

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 9 – THE DATE – 3

 

When Dara step inside the door, she can’t believe that they are now at the open terrace- a big terrace. Dara look around and saw a very beautiful land scape, there is a small pond with a human made waterfall that’s gives the feeling of calmness and peacefulness, the floor is layer with different kinds of tiles that matches the concept of the falls and Dara also notice the expensive statues of a big dragon at the corner that she think represent power. But when Dara turn her attention at the center of the terrace, she suddenly frowns because she thinks that the table in the middle is kinda out of place.

 

“Dara…” Jiyong calls Dara’s name when he saw her frowning while looking at the table. When Dara did not move, Jiyong walks toward her and grasp her hand. When Jiyong saw Dara turn to him, he just smile and said “Let’s go” before walking toward the table that is place at the center of his terraces. On the other hand, Dara just let Jiyong lead the way because she did not understand what is happening. When Dara saw Jiyong pull one chair for her, Dara just sit down and wait for Jiyong to sit in front of her “Jiyong, what’s happening??? Whose place is this??” Dara asks the moment she saw Jiyong sat on his chair. Jiyong cleared his throat first before looking at Dara and said “This is where we will be having our dinner and this place is mine” while looking at Dara seriously. Meanwhile, Dara is surprise because she can’t believe that Jiyong own this huge place “You’re rich…” Dara said “Who are you???” Dara asks curiously again while looking at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong look at Dara and said “Hmmmm… Before I introduce myself… I mean the real me… Can we at least talk without fighting?” Dara just nod while looking at Jiyong because she doesn’t know what to say anymore. “Ok… I’m Kwon Jiyong… I’m 26 years old… Single and CEO of KJ Corp.” Jiyong said while looking at Dara’s eyes to show her that he is telling the truth. “Seriously?? CEO of KJ Corp.???” Dara asks with a shock voice, Jiyong just nod while smiling because of Dara’s shock expression, when all of a sudden Dara stand up and said “I have to go” while looking at Jiyong “Why??” Jiyong asks with confused voice after standing up and walks toward Dara. “I… I… I can’t be here” Dara said without looking to Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong just sigh then holds Dara’s face to face him “Dara… nothing changes… I still want you… and what I want I will definitely get… “Jiyong said seriously while looking at Dara’s eyes “So, instead of resisting me… Let’s just eat our dinner… then I’ll send you home…” he continues. Dara look at Jiyong’s eyes and saw that he is serious and because Dara knows that she can’t do anything at the moment, Dara just nod and take Jiyong’s hand off her face before sitting down on her chair. When Jiyong saw what Dara did, Jiyong feel satisfied then smile while returning to his sit.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara saw the door open and enters two waiters pushing a cart with their food. After arranging the food on their table, the two waiters immediately leave without saying anything. “Eat…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara. Dara pick up her spoon at fork to start eating without looking at Jiyong. “Dara…” Jiyong calls Dara’s name to get her attention. Jiyong saw Dara look at him with questioning look “Hmmm…. Is the food delicious?” Jiyong asks, Dara just nod then return her attention to her food. Jiyong feel disappointed when Dara just nod to answer his question, so he just focus on his food while glancing at Dara once in a while. After a couple of minutes, Dara and Jiyong already finish eating but they are still sitting on their chair without saying anything. Dara just look down on her hand that place on the top of the table while Jiyong look at Dara with a blank facial expression.

 

“Dara… Let’s go…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara before standing up and walk towards the door. When Dara hears what Jiyong said, she immediately stands up and follows Jiyong behind. When they reach the elevator, Jiyong push the down bottom while Dara is still standing behind Jiyong, both Jiyong and Dara silently wait for the elevator to arrive. When the elevator arrive, Jiyong immediately step inside while Dara following him behind. When the elevator door close, Jiyong and Dara stand beside each other silently. ‘Why is this elevator so slow??’ Dara asks herself while standing beside Jiyong ‘I can’t believe that Jiyong is the CEO of KJ Corp… Damn!! He is super rich as in to the highest level rich...’ she continue then glance at Jiyong. ‘He has the right to be arrogant and bossy because of his status but what I don’t get is how come he is telling me that he wants me when there are lots of girl who is dying to be with him. I’m just a simple type of girls. Bom said I’m boring. Haist…’ Dara said while looking at Jiyong, because she is to focus talking to herself, she did not notice that she is now facing Jiyong.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong just keep his cool while standing beside Dara. ‘Haist… this feeling is so f**k!!’ Jiyong said to himself ‘What to do? What to do?’ Jiyong asks herself, when he notice Dara glancing at his direction. Jiyong guess that Dara is assessing him because of what he reveals about him, being the CEO of KJ Corp. When Jiyong turn to Dara, he immediately frowns because Dara is now looking at him directly. He turns to face Dara to ask what her problem is but what he instantly notices is her slightly open lips. Jiyong stares at Dara’s lips while trying to control his self in kissing her but after a couple of second staring at her lip ‘F**k!’ Jiyong said to himself before pushing the startle Dara toward the wall of the elevator before claiming Dara’s lips roughly.   

 

Meanwhile, Dara is so shocks when Jiyong push her on the elevator wall and kiss her roughly. Dara feels that Jiyong way of kissing is different like he is craving for something and because she is startled when Jiyong push her on the elevator wall Dara’s lips slightly part open which take Jiyong as a chance to insert his tongue and explore . Jiyong put one of his hands on Dara’s back to pull her body towards him while his other hand is caressing Dara’s face and neck. However, despite being shock, Dara start to fight the sensation that she start to feel because of Jiyong kiss, she tries to regain her self-control but every time Jiyong deepen the kiss, she can’t help but to respond. Dara start to feel hot inside “Hmmmm…” Dara moan when Jiyong left her lips and starts kissing her neck, Dara feel Jiyong’s hand pulling her hair to have more access to her neck “Ji….” Dara moan then put both of her hand on Jiyong shoulder “god… Dara…” Jiyong said while kissing Dara’s neck “I want you so much… I want you…” he continues then kisses Dara’s lip roughly again while both of his hands are now roaming around Dara’s body. Jiyong press his lower body to Dara’s body because he wants her to feel how much he wants her right now. Dara on the other hand become loss of the sensation she is feeling right now and grind her body to Jiyong without her awareness “Hmmmmmmmm….” Jiyong moan while kissing Dara the moment he feels Dara grind her body towards his raging member.

 

Jiyong and Dara are starting to lost control on their feelings when all of a sudden Jiyong’s phone starts to ring. When Dara hears the ring, she break their kiss and said “Ji... answer your phone” but Jiyong just start kissing her neck again not minding his phone and what Dara is saying, because he is too focus on the pleasure that he is feeling  while kissing Dara’s body. “Jiyong… answer your phone” Dara said while trying to regain her self-control. When Jiyong still kissing her neck, Dara put her both hand on Jiyong chest and push him a little to break him from kissing her again. Jiyong look at Dara and said “What???” with irritated voice “Answer your phone” Dara said while looking at Jiyong seriously then she start to compose herself and fix her hair and dress. Jiyong get his phone inside his pocket immediately and look at his screen ‘Damn! I’m going to kill you VI’ Jiyong said to himself when he saw VI’s name on the screen but before he answer the call, Jiyong put his one arm on Dara’s shoulder and pull her towards him  “Hello… Make sure what you will be telling me is very important because I’m going to kill you the moment that I saw you… What do you want??” Jiyong said with annoyed voice “Tell YB and D-Lite to handle it first. I’m on my way there. ”Jiyong said “I can’t talk right now… Just let YB to handles that thing first” Jiyong continue before ending the phone call. Meanwhile, Dara just stand still while listening to Jiyong phone call, she did not make any move or try to taking Jiyong hand off her, because she start to feel confused and tired. Everything is happening so fast and she is now confused with her feeling. Dara can’t believe that she respond to Jiyong’s kisses, that she allowed him to do this to her. Dara just sigh and look down trying to absorb everything that is happening to her.

 

After putting the phone back inside his pocket, Jiyong instantly kiss Dara’s head and pull her towards him again. Jiyong look at the elevator’s number and saw that only 3 floor left before reaching the ground floor. Jiyong and Dara just stand silently beside each other until they reach the ground floor. Jiyong take his hand off Dara’s shoulder and then grasp Dara’s hand before stepping outside the elevator and starts walking towards the parking lot, Dara just walk beside Jiyong silently. When they reach Jiyong’s car, Jiyong open the passenger seat, Dara immediately go inside and wait for Jiyong. When Jiyong step inside, he immediately starts the car engine and drive. While on their way home, Dara just sit quietly beside Jiyong with her both hands in her lap while looking outside the passenger window.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong keep glancing at Dara’s side while he is driving. Jiyong know that Dara is still confused in everything that is happening to her at this moment. So using his other hand, Jiyong reach Dara’s hand, grasp it then bring it towards his lip and kiss her hand. After kissing Jiyong look at Dara, who is look surprise because of what he did and said “Don’t worry everything is gonna be alright” with smile on his face before returning his attention to the road but still holding Dara’s hand. After a couple of hours, they reach Dara’s home.

 

When Dara saw that they reach her house already, she immediately unlocks the sit belt and opens the car door, but Jiyong grasp her hand firmly. Dara look at Jiyong with a questioning look “I know you’re still confused because everything happens so fast, but I mean what I said… I want you… and I’ll get you no matter what it takes…” Jiyong said seriously while looking at Dara’s eyes “And remember… I don’t like to share… what mine is mine…” he continues before letting go of Dara’s hand. Dara just turn her back to Jiyong without saying anything, open the door then step out of the car and run towards their house. When Jiyong saw Dara enters their house, he just sigh before starting his car and go to his mates to finish another gang problem.