THE REASON

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 20 –THE REASON

 

“So, any news??” GD asks while looking at TOP “Well… I already talk to her… don’t worry…” TOP said seriously “Good… I don’t want any complication between me and Dara…” Jiyong said “Ji… but you’re still not telling the other side of you…” TOP said “That is still consider complication…” he continues. GD lean forward and look at TOP seriously and said “I know what I’m doing... So, make your girlfriend shut about this matter and make sure she will never tell Dara or give any hints.” “You know me TOP… you know me…” he continues. TOP just sigh before nodding to answers GD.

GD leans back on his chair and ask “Where is D-Lite and VI??” “I don’t know… I haven’t seen them since this morning…” TOP said while watching TV at GD’s living room. When all of a sudden, the door opens with a loud bang and enters VI and D-Lite catching their breath “Yah! Can you open the door slowly…?” GD said while looking at them “What’s the problem??” TOP asks.

 

D-Lite and VI walks immediately towards TOP and GD “Hyung! We found GO…” VI said “Really?? Where??” TOP asks “He is staying with his cousin. The reason why we can’t find him is because he does not go out. Everything he need his cousin do it for him…” D-Lite said “How did you know??” GD asks “Well… one of our member saw him at his cousin house thru the window.” VI said “Good… We are going there now…” GD said before standing up. “TOP, call YB tell him to meet us there... VI prepare the cars… D-Lite coordinate with the area leader… tell him to make some preparations if something happen...” GD continues before walking towards his room to change his clothes. After a couple of minutes, GD step out of his room wearing his black pant, t-shirt and jacket with hood and his face mask then walks towards the door to leave. “Let’s go…” GD said after sitting comfortable at the backseat. “D-Lite… Did you call YB already??” GD asks “Yes Hyung… YB said he will just meet us there…” D-Lite said without looking at GD while driving “Do you know where the location of the house?” TOP asks “Of course Hyung” VI said confidently while sitting in front seat of the car. “Good…” GD said “TOP… I want this to be easy and smoothly.” He continues “I don’t like any casualties or anything…” GD said seriously “Ok... leave it to me…” TOP said confidently.

 

After a couple of minutes of driving, D-Lite suddenly turns to a street corner, “S**t… Are you sure this is the location??” TOP asks all of a sudden, GD, D-Lite and VI instantly look at him with confusion “Yes Hyung… GO’s cousin leave at the far corner of this street…” VI said “Why???” GD asks “Look! This is Dara and Bom Street house… We just enter at the other side of the street…” TOP answer “Are you sure??” GD asks nervously “Of course I’m sure… This is where I exit every time I send Bom’s home.” TOP said with a little high tone “You did not know this way??” TOP asks while looking at GD “No… I always turn left after sending Dara home... I didn’t know about this way…” GD said “So, what’s the problem??” D-Lite asks while looking at TOP at the car mirror “I text Bom before I went to GD’s home and ask her where is she. Bom told me that she and Dara are just staying at home today to rest because they don’t have classes!!” TOP said “You didn’t know??” TOP asks with a nervous look towards GD “I know that… remember Thunder…” GD said sarcastically “But I never thought that this is the place where we are going…” he continues “Damn!!” GD said while looking at the road. When all of a sudden VI’s phone ring, “Hello…” VI said after answering the phone “Yeah… We are almost there… Yeah… wait for us before you make any move… Ok… Bye” VI said then end the call “Who is that??” GD asks the moment he saw VI ended the call “It’s YB-Hyung, he is there already… He is waiting for us together with the area leader and some member… they already in position…” VI said.

 

GD turns to D-Lite and asks “Where is the exact location of their house??” “Hyung it’s at the far end corner…” D-Lite asks “OK…  Just park the car five houses before the target’s home.” GD said “Ok Hyung…” D-Lite answers “That’s Dara and Bom’s house” TOP said while pointing at a blue coloured house “Ohhhhhh…” VI said while looking at the direction TOP’s pointing “Maybe we can go there after this??” VI asks with a teasing voice “Do you want to die VI??” GD asks seriously “No Hyung…” VI answers instantly “Then shut up…” GD said “Hey… Don’t mind him…” TOP said before patting GD’s shoulder to calm him down. GD just nod before turning his attention on the road. When D-Lite reaches their destination, he parks the car where it should be, before stepping out. GD, TOP and VI also step out of the car.

 

On the other hand, when YB saw his friend walking outside, he instantly came out of the house where he is hiding and walks toward them “Man, follow me…” YB said when he reaches them before turning his back and walks toward the house where he came from. “What’s happening??” GD asks the moment they step inside the house “GO is still inside the house with his cousin…” YB said “Is there any problem if we get GO from inside that house??” TOP asks before sitting on the sofa “Well… the only problem is his cousin…” the area leader said “Why??” VI asks “Because his cousin is not a member of any gang. He is just a normal citizen.” One of the member said “How did you know??” VI asks again “Well… this is my house and I know GO’s cousin.” The member said “I’m the one who called our area leader to report this.” The member continues “Very good…” GD said suddenly “You will receive a reward because of this…” he continues “Thank you Boss…” the member said while bowing his head. “TOP, YB do your work… D-Lite do your thing and VI assist D-Lite” GD said immediately “You…” GD said while pointing at the area leader and “Assist TOP and YB… follow their command… Do this as quiet as possible...” he continues “I need GO alive…” GD said. “Yes Sir…” everyone said before doing their assign work.

 

Before TOP, YB and other member went to the house, D-Lite first hack the phone line and all the internet connection of GO’s cousin. When he saw everything is ok already, D-Lite signal TOP and YB that they can already go. They immediately went outside and walk towards the house. On the other hand, Jiyong is just watching thru the window to observe everything. GD saw the area leader knock at the door and when a person opens it, they instantly grab the cousin and YB and TOP enters the house to get GO. After a couple of minutes, YB and TOP step outside the house and walk towards a car and puts GO at the back before driving away. “Guys! Let’s go… our work is done…” GD said while looking at D-Lite and VI “OK Hyung…” D-Lite said after closing his laptop. GD walks towards the door to leave “I’ll just send you the money…” GD said to the area leader before walking towards their car without waiting for their respond. When all of them are inside already, D-Lite start the engine and drive away.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Dara! Dara!” Bom said while walking towards Dara’s room. “What???” Dara asks loudly when she hears Bom calling her name. Dara hears her bedroom door open, so she turn around and saw Bom catching her breath while holding her knees “What’s your problem??” Dara asks “You won’t believe it…” Bom said with an eyes open widely “What??” Dara asks with irritated voice “I saw lots of police car at the far end corner of our street…” Bom said before sitting on Dara’s bed “Really?? Why???” Dara asks curiously “According to Mrs. Potter someone kidnapped Ben’s cousin” Bom answer “Who did it??” Dara asks “They don’t know… According to his cousin, they have a mask and it happens in a minute or two…” Bom answers “Do you know Ben’s cousin??” Dara asks again “No… well, according to Mrs. Potter Ben’s cousin is kinda involve in a gang, so maybe he did something bad that’s why it happen to him…” Bom answer “Haist… gang again… nothing is good about gang…” Dara said before turning her attention back her book and continue reading.

 

“Hey Dara, can I ask you a question??” Bom asks with hesitation on her voice “Sure…” Dara answer without looking at Bom “Why did you hate gang??” Bom asks “You didn’t mention anything about this matter to me” she continue “Did something happen to you in the past that is related to a gang?” Bom asks again. Dara turn again to Bom then sighs before answering “Well… I don’t know if your dad told you this already… but… I hate gang because of my Teddy-Oppa…” Dara answer seriously “Ha?? Teddy-Oppa?? Why?? What happen??” Bom asks curiously “I didn’t mention this to you before??” Dara asks, Bom just shake her head and wait for Dara’s answer “Well, one day when I went home from school… I walk straight to my room… but when I pass by Teddy-Oppa’s room I heard mom and dad’s voice, Mom is worried and dad is angry. So, I eavesdropped at his door and hear mom saying what happen to Teddy-Oppa to my dad…” Dara said “What happen??” Bom asks “That same day… Teddy-Oppa is walking from school to go home but a couple of gangster block his way and ask for money and takes Teddy’s music player and everything he have but they still not contented with what they get, instead they decide to beat Teddy-Oppa until he lost consciousness..” Dara answer sadly “OMG!! That really happens to him??” Bom ask Shock in her voice “Yeah… Thank God… a man saw him at the side street and brings him to the hospital… the hospital calls my mom about what happen… then mom inform dad…” Dara answers “How old is Teddy when it happen??” Bom asks “Well, Teddy is 3rd year high school when it happened, so he is 17 years old at that time….” Dara answers “Then what happen to Teddy??” Bom asks again “Well… According to his doctor he suffers a broken rib and wrist… and some cuts but the doctor said he will recover after a month or two” Dara said “and he did… but mom and dad did not expect the effect on him emotionally, Teddy-Oppa suffer a trauma, he is afraid to step out of the house after what happen. Mom and Dad decide to get some tutor for him just to continue his study.” She continues “Ohhh… So, how did Teddy recover??” Bom asks “Well, Mom and Dad decided to enrol Teddy to a counselling program that is related to his casse. Then after a few months Teddy is back to his old self and he can go out already but still he wants some company, so I always accompany him if he wants to go out but after a couple of month, he can go out on his own.” She continues.

 

“Now you know the reason why I hate gang…” Dara said while looking seriously to Bom “Yeah… I feel sorry for Teddy” Bom said with a sad voice “Well, me too… but Thank God he recover and finish his education and now look at him working at one of the biggest music label in America…” Dara said with a happy voice. “Yeah…” Bom said before standing up and walks towards the door to leave. On the other hand, when Dara saw Bom leaves her room, she put her book beside her table then lay down on bed while looking at the ceiling, after a couple of minutes, Dara start to feel sleepy and decide to close her eyes to sleep.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Who are you?? What do you want from me??” GO asks while looking at the five masked man in front of him “You don’t know that you cause a big problem in my territory...” GD said while looking seriously at GO “I don’t know what you are talking about…” GO said “You involve in a failed transaction with other gang outside our territory that’s what you did…” D-Lite respond “and because of this… some of our members are beaten terribly because of you…” he continues “Why me???” GO asks confusedly “Why you???” VI asks with an amazement on his voice “You did not know, that the other gang is looking for you and because they can’t find you they beaten every person they asks about your where about and when that person answer no, they bloodily beat them and leave the person at the street.” YB answers.

 

“So… what are you planning to do to me??” GO asks nervously “Well, I promise the other gang that the moment I catch you I’ll give you to them because you need to answers every wrong thing that you did to them.” GD answers “and they are already on their way here.” He continues before turning his back and walks towards the door and leaves. “You know… if you just come to us early, we can still help you…” VI said while looking at GO pitifully “but instead you hide and make everything complicated…” he continues then walks out of the room while the other three follow him behind.

 “I’ll leave first… I need to go somewhere…” GD said when he saw TOP, VI, D-Lite and YB walks towards him “Where are you going Hyung??” VI asks curiously “None of your business…” GD answers. “Fine!” VI responds, on the other hand, TOP, YB and D-Lite just nod at GD for their answers. GD turn his back and start walking towards the door to leave.