THE PARTY!

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 40 - THE PARTY!

 

"Ji... need to go to the bathroom.." Dara said softy, Ji turn to Dara and said "You want me to accompany you to the lady's room??" Dara shook her head and said "No... I can go their alone... Don't worry..." "Just stay here and i'll come back asap..." she continues "OK..." Ji said before kissing Dara's forehead and letting her go, so she can go to the bathroom, before turning his attention back to the people he is talking too.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Hyung... when are your friends gonna arrive??" VI said to se7en while eating his food. Se7en turn to VI and said "Ohhh... Byul said they are near already... she call me five minutes ago..." "Ohhhh.. so excited to meet your friend.. hyung!" Vi responds "Are they cool like you and me???" VI said with a huge smile on his face "Of course men! All my friend in the states are cool like me..." Se7en said proudly "coool..." VI responds "Just behave yourself VI" Se7en said seriously but with a teasing look "Hyung!! I'm always behave...." VI respond immediately "I'm super excited to meet your friends.." VI continues "Glad to hear that.... let's just wait for a couple of minutes.." Se7en answer with smile on his face while VI nod to respond.

 

---------------------------------

 

"I feel bored..." TOP sais while cuddling BOM at the sofa while looking at D-Lite, Bom look at TOP and ask "why??" with curiosity in her voice. TOP turn to BOM and said "I'm not really fond of parties... I get easily bored..." TOP answer "Ohhh... I see... but you like to go to a club?? Right??" Bom asks. "Yeah!! Hyung loves clubbing..." D-Lite answer immediately "but hate this kind of party.." he continues. "Well, if not becasue of se7en Hyung i will not go to this party. I respect se7en Hyung a lot so I need to attend even boredom is killing me..." TOP said and sigh before drinking his beer "Ohh... my poor Tabiii...." Bom said before kissing TOP's cheek "Don't worry after you meet your se7en Hung's friend... maybe...." she continue with a teasing voice which TOP's head towards her immediately and asks "Maybe??" "Maybe... we can go home early... after you meet them... what do you think??" Bom continue "Yeah! That's ok with me..." TOP answer before looking at YB, who is dancing weirdly at the dance floor.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Byul... where is se7en??" Lydia asks curiously "He is at the club already..." Byul answers while driving "Ohhh... I see..." Lydia reply "Don't worry we are almost there.. two more turns and we will reach Cl's club..." Byul said "YESSSSSS!!!" everyOne inside the car respond "I'm dying to see CL's club already.." Kush said with a grin on his face "Don't worry we are almost there..." Byul said before stepping up her speed to reach the club immediately. When Byul and se7en's friend reach the club's private parking lot, everybody step out of the car immediately to stretch their legs and fix their self. "Let's go..." Byul said before walking towards the private back door that only VIP can pass thru.

 

When they finally inside, Kush notcie that the place is really cool. All the decoration and design looks expensive and classy. "Man your girlfriend has a taste when it comes to fasion and design..." Kush said before tapping Teddy's shoulder and walk straight to the second floor where Byul said the welcoming party for them is being held. "Let's go..." Lydia said and follow Kush towards the second floor, everybod follow including Teddy becasue according to his girlfriend, she is already at the party waiting for him.

 

------------------------------

 

When they all reach the door, Kush instantly open the door without knocking and enter immediately and shout "se7en!!!!" everyone inside the room look at them with weird look. Kush friend just shook their head because of his uncool moves before entering inside and saw se7en walking toward them with five boys following behind him "Man!! What's up??" Teddy asks when se7en reach them "I'm good... I'm glad your here..." se7en answers then look at Teddy and said "Ted i would like you to meet my cool dongsaeng here at Korea... This is GD, TOP, VI, D-Lite and YB..." se7en said "They are the most feared gang squad here... because of GD's cold reputation among other gang..." se7en continue "Nice to meet you..." GD said while looking intently at Teddy's eyes "Nice meeting you too" Teddy respond while looking at GD.After shaking their hand, Teddy feel something is wrong from the way GD is looking at him, but when se7en gets his attention, Teddy just shake his weird feeling and follow se7en towards their table while their other friends follow them behind.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Man... I'm great your here..." se7en said before sitting beside Teddy "Me too... but you know the real score why I am here..." Teddy respond "Of course... I did not forget... but thanks for meeting me here..." se7en answers "Man can we eat... We are all hungry already..." Kush said while looking at the food on the table "Ohhhh... let's wait GD and TOP's girlfriend... they just went to the comfort room..." se7en said while looking at Kush "Fine..." Kush respond before sighing "Ohhh... they are coming already... Kindly behave guys ok... don't make unnecessary comments..." se7en warning while looking around the table. Everybody just nod and wait for the girls to arrive at their table and because the room is kinda dark, Teddy and his friend can't see their face until they finally reach their table. When Teddy saw the two girls his head feels like ready to explode any second now, because he can't believe that his little baby sister and favorite cousin are also there.

 

When Teddy saw GD stand up and reach for Dara's hand and assist her to sit beside him, he want to punch GD's face but still he try to calm himslef and just look at Dara intently while the later avoid looking at his direction and Bom's too. "I'm going to kill this two when we went home tonight..."Teddy said to himself while still lookingat both girls "So, Teddy... this is GD's girlfriend... DARA and this is TOP's girlfriend BOM..." se7en introduce not noticing the akwardness betwen Bom, TOP and Dara "Nice meeting you..." Teddy said with flat voice while looking at them, Teddy turn to se7en and asks "Now can we eat already??" "Sure man!!" se7en answers before getting the food, everybody follow to se7en but still nobody notice the meaningfull look the Bom, Dara and Teddy that are giving with each other while eating their food.

 

---------------------------

 

 

TO ALL MY READERS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME

IM KINDA SUPER BUSY WITH WORK.... AND SORRY FOR UPDATING SHORT CHAPTER

WHEN I PROMISE YOU IM GIVING U ALL LONG CHAPTER WHEN I UPDATES

BUT ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE MY SHORT UPDATE

TILL MY NEXT UPDATE MY DEAR LOVELY AND SUPER PATIENT READER!!!

ENJOY READING!!! HENGSHOOOO!!!

^_____________^