THE PREPARATION

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 59: THE PREPARATION 

It's been a crazy week for me. After Jiyong proposed that night, everything happened really fast. After I said yes, he immediately called his family to break the news of our engagement and I also called my brother to inform him about the good news. I can't believe that I am marrying Jiyong for real. In that moment, I feel like my body is floating in the air, i don't know what exactly happened after that event, but I know and feel that I am certainly happy. 

​​​The next day, while going down the stairs, I heard Jiyong ordering  Seungri to look for the best wedding planner and then ask TOP to search for a secure place with beautiful church. I saw how serious he is while giving order to his friend.

​​​​​"Ji" I called his name to get his attention after finally reaching the bottom of the stair. I saw him look at me and smile "You look beautiful D" he said before walking towards me. When we become close to one another he instantly kiss and hug me. "Do you think it's still early to look for a wedding planner and why are you looking for church?“ I ask him.He look at me and said "Let me handle our wedding Dee" "This will be the perfect wedding for you and me" he continue. "But Ji, let me help you in preparing, I also want to contribute something on our wedding" I said to him. "I know you want to help Love" he said "That why I ask your cousin Bom to help you choose the most beautiful wedding gown that you will be wearing in our wedding." he continue. I look at him and asked "Aside from my wedding gown. What else can I do for our wedding?". I saw him looking at me with a serious face and replied "Nothing, all you have to do is choose your wedding gown and then relax. I can take care of everything" I look at him intently before nodding my head to acknowledge his decision. 

-------------------

"Dara all the gowns in here are all beautiful" Bom said while looking at the brochure that was given by the sales lady "I know Bom, that's why I don't know what to choose." I reply. "You need to fit each gown, so that we can see if it is ok for you." Bom said before standing up and walk towards the customer service and I saw her talking to the sales lady while pointing to the brochure. The sales lady just nod before walking away. 

"Bom, what do you think?" I asked before looking at the mirror besides me. "You look beautiful Dara as alway but the wedding gown seems simple."

After an hour.....

"Bommie what do you think?" Dara ask tiredly. She saw her cousin looking at her from head to foot. "Perfect!" Bommie said smiling widely while looking at her. Dara sigh and said "Finally!" before looking at the sales lady standing next to her and said "I'll get this dress" The sales lady nod at her before leaving her to changes her dress.

"I can't believe choosing a  wedding dress for my wedding is too tiring" Dara said before looking at Bom. They are now both sitting at the back of one of Jiyong's car to go home. "I know right.. But at least we choose the perfect dress for you" Bom answer "Be thankful that Jiyongs aking care of everything about your wedding because if you handle it your self you my cousin will be more stress" she conitnue. Dara just nod and stay silent until they reach their destination.

----------------

" Hello baby, how's your wedding dress shopping" Jiyong ask when she saw Dara enter their room. Dara smile when she saw Jiyong sitting on their bed while leaning on the headboard and said "It's ok, but i feel tired fitting all those wedding dress that Bom gave to me. But after an hour finally Bom agree on one dress" Jiyong smile and ask "Do you like your wedding dress?" Dara walk toward Jiyong and sit beside him and said "Yeah.. I love it.. Simple but elegant." Jiyong just nod said "As long as your happy with your dress, I'm good" Dara smile at Jiyong and said "I'm happy, anyways, i need to take a shower and then sleep i feel so tired already." before standing up and walk straight to their bathroom.

--------------

Jiyong look at the person sleeping peacefully beside him. He cannot believe that Dara will be his wife soon. He is thankful because of his money, connection and the people around him, who are working to prepare their wedding. After a week, Dara will be legally his and no one can take her away for him.