THE CONFRONTATION

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 45: THE CONFRONTATION

 

 

"Jihye... what are you doing with my clothes?" Dara asked the moment she enters her room and saw her personal maid putting some of her things in a big bag. "Good day Miss Dara, Master Gd called me and told me to pack some of your clothes." Jihye answer "Why?" Dara asks "Im sorry Miss but I dont know why... and I dont ask question to Master Gd I just follow all his command..." Jihye answers "Fine.... do what he told you.... he is tooo bossy, arrogant, self-centered and a super duper control freak.... gosh!!!! I super hate him right now!!!" Dara rant while walking back and front inside her room not minding what Jihye is doing.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"Hyung... you have visitors...." VI said the moment he enters GD's office without knocking. GD look at VI and said "Let them in" then he stay looking at the door, waiting for his visitors to enter his office. VI leave immediately the moment he saw that GD's visitors are already sitting on the sofa before closing the door.

 

 

"Thank you for coming..." GD said before standing up from his seat and start walking towards his visitors then sit comfortably infrontof them. "I decide to came here because se7en said you have important to say and important means Dara..." Teddy said while looking at GD with a blank face "Ji... I'm here because I dont like any physical harm happen to both of you... you and Teddy are my friends."Se7en said while looking worriedly at GD "It's ok hyung... as long as Teddy agree with my proposition everything will be alright.." GD said calmly then look at Teddy seriously and ask "So, are you ready to listen????" 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

"Dara... our graduation is tomorrow.... are you ready??" Bom ask while sitting at the lanai inside GD's house "Yeah.... i'm ready because for the first time... i'll be going out from his house.." Dara reply with irritated voice "Dee you know Jiyong loves you so much, that's why he is doing this thing to you... he is afraid that Teddy will bring you to the state.." Bom reply "Like if that happen, he will still follow me there..." Dara said while looking at the trees "Don't worry... they just need to talk to clear everything between your brother and jiyong" Bom respond "and beside Jiyong knows how important Teddy to you, he will never do anything to hurt you..." Bom continue while looking at Dara with smile on her face "I hope so... I want them to settle everything... so i can live normally again..." Dara respond immediately. Bom just caress Dara's hair to comfort her cousin/friend with what is happening in her life and hope that "the confrontation" will be a successful one.

 

 

--------------

 

 

"Hyung... what do you think is happening inside??" VI asks while walking back and forth infront of GD's office while the other are sitting comfortably on the floor "Maybe talking...." TOP reply boredly. VI stop walking and look at TOP and said "Hyung!!! I'm serious...." "I'm serious too." TOP respond without interest "VI... why are you so nervous... just sit beside us and wait for them to finish talking... Ji will tell us everything..." SOL said with smile on his face "Yeah... just relax and everything will be alright.." D-Lite said while doing his work on his laptop "Relax!!! I can't relax....!!!! We are talking about GD-Hyung and Teddy-hyung plus se7en-hyung inside talking about Dara-noona...." VI said with high tone "Geeezzz....VI your so talkative.... just keep quiet and wait..." TOP said irritably while glaring at VI "Fine!!!" VI respond before sitting beside SOL.

 

 

After a couple of hours of waiting.....VI, TOP, SOL and D-LITE hears the door open and they saw Teddy and se7en goes out of the office but before se7en leave, he look at their direction and smile before he follow his Teddy towards the elevator. The four immediately rush to go inside and saw GD standing infront of the window while looking down at the street.

 

 

"Hyung....." VI said to get GD's attention, whe GD hear VI, he turn and said "We are going to proceed with our plan..." "VI prepare everything, TOP if you want to take Bom its fine with me, SOL do what you need to do... D-Lite you know what to do..." he continue. All four of them nod before going out of the office without saying anything to do what they have to do while GD turn to his window and look at the street with a huge smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO DEAR READERS OF MINE..... I KNOW YOU MISS MY UPDATE..... I MISS UPDATING TOO... ^_^

AND IM SORRY IF I DID NOT UPDATE THIS PAST FEW MONTH.... I HAVE MY REASON... FIRST, I EXPERIENCE WRITERS BLOCK (I KEEP ON CHANGING THIS CHAPTER UNTIL I GIVE UP AND JUST REST) SECOND, BECAUSE OF THIS COLD WEATHER I KINDA GOT SICK AND EXPERINCE HEADACE AND EVERYTHING, LASTLY, WORK... TOO MUCH WORK THAT I CANT LEAVE....

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY SHORT UPDATE AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MANY AS I CAN.... SO STAY TUNE.... ITS GOING TO INTERESTING.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.... ^_^