THE DATE - 2

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 8 – THE DATE-2

 

When Dara saw the living room, she can’t believe that the room itself is shouting luxury. Everything inside looks expensive from the biggest to the smallest furniture, Dara just stand at one corner while looking around. “Dara don’t stand there, sit down” Jiyong said when he turn around and saw Dara standing at one corner of the room. When Dara hears Jiyong’s voice, she immediately look at him “Jiyong, what are we doing here? Who’s room is this?” Dara said while walking towards him. Jiyong just look at Dara before continue walking towards a sliding door, and because Jiyong did not answer her, Dara decides to follow him.

 

When Dara enters the room, she can’t believe that it is a bedroom. Dara look around and saw that the bedroom is also the same as the living room. The huge bed is place at the center of the room; it is like a prince bed. The wall has expensive painting hanging and the room looks really classy. When all of a sudden, Dara hears a click, she immediately turn around and saw Jiyong looking at her while smirking. “Yah!! What are you doing??” Dara said with a panic voice “You said we’re just having a dinner” she continues while looking at Jiyong. “I change my mind” Jiyong said with smirk on his face. Dara walks towards Jiyong and try reaching the door but before Dara can reach the door, Jiyong hold Dara’s hand and said “Where do you think you’re going?” Dara look at Jiyong and said “I’m going home” “Ohhh... but how can you go home? You know this is far from the city and no bus travel here” Jiyong said with smile on his face “I’ll ask the staff to call me a cab” Dara said “Ohhh… but it’s already 7:00 pm… if you wait for your cab and travel back… It’s already late…” Jiyong answer with smirk on his face. Dara start to feel scared and nervous while looking at Jiyong. Dara can’t believe that she will encounter this kind of situation. “What do you really want from me” Dara ask with a high tone voice to cover her nervousness while looking at Jiyong. On the other hand, Jiyong look at Dara seriously and asks “What I want from you??” “Hmmmm… this….” he continues before claiming Dara’s lips. Dara can’t believe that Jiyong is kissing her again, and like the first time it happens, Dara can’t move her body because she also feel that all her energy is draining because of the kiss. Dara just keep still and did not know what to do. When all of a sudden, she feel Jiyong reach her hair then pull it backward and because of the little force, she instantly open to groan because of the pain she feels on her scalp.

 

When Jiyong saw that Dara open because of what he did, he take it as a chance to plunge his tongue inside to explore completely. Jiyong start to lost his self-control when he taste how sweet Dara mouth. His other hand start to caress Dara’s back while the other hand still hold Dara’s hair to keep her head still, because Jiyong is now start to feel alive while kissing Dara as deep as he can. On the other hand, when Dara start to feel Jiyong’s hand on her back, she start to come back to her sense and put her both hand on Jiyong chest and push him as hard as she can and break the kiss “Yah!! What the heck are you doing?” Dara shout the moment she break their kiss. Jiyong look at Dara with a smirk look and simply said “Kissing you” “Who gave you the permission to do that?” Dara asks again “Why? You did not like it??” Jiyong said with a tease voice “But you did not protest while I’m kissing you” he continues. Dara look at Jiyong and said “Yah!! I’m just surprise, that’s why I did not push you as early as I can” “Well, if that’s what you want to believe...” Jiyong said while looking at Dara with a smile on his face, but before Dara can answer Jiyong phone start ringing. Dara saw Jiyong get the phone inside his pocket and answer it “Hello… Yeah… Thanks…” Jiyong said before ending the call and return his phone inside his pocket.

 

After answering his call, Dara saw Jiyong walking towards her again “Yah!! Stay away from me” Dara said while stepping backward but Jiyong just keep walking toward her while smirking. Dara keep walking backward until she feels a hard cold wall at her back. Dara look at Jiyong and saw him smirking “Yah!! Don’t come closer or I’ll shout really loud.” Dara said while looking at Jiyong’s face “Ohhh… You can shout as loud as you can but no one can hear you…”Jiyong answers “You know why?? Because this is the penthouse and the upper most floor of this building, which only consist of 30 floors” he continues while smirking at her.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong is enjoying his self while teasing Dara, he know that Dara start to feel nervous and scared of him, because he saw it on her eyes. When he corner Dara, he immediately grab both of her hand and pin them on the wall then he look at Dara seriously. Jiyong decide to tease Dara more and move his face closer towards Dara’s face and when he saw Dara close her eyes. He instantly gives Dara’s lip a quick kiss before dragging her towards the door making Dara look surprise because of Jiyong sudden actions.

 

When Dara saw Jiyong walks towards the door direction, she start to feel relax and the moment she and Jiyong is outside of the bedroom, Dara just sigh while following Jiyong. When all of a sudden, Jiyong suddenly stop and look at Dara “I hope you like it” Jiyong said. Dara look at Jiyong curiously and asks “What are you talking about?” but instead of answering Jiyong turn around then open the door before dragging Dara inside.

 

                                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT CHAPTER

                                                                                    LAST UPDATE FOR TONIGHT

                                                                                               ENJOY READING!!!