YOU'RE MINE ALONE

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 4 – YOU’RE MINE ALONE

 

“Yah!! Dara, where did you go??” Bom asks the moment she saw Dara walking toward their table. Dara looks at Bom and frown because she saw another person sitting beside Bom. “I just went to the bathroom Unnie. Who is he?” Dara asks while looking at the person beside Bom “Ohh… This is Seunghyun but you can call him TOP. He is a friend of mine. TOP this is my cousin Dara.” Bom explain. Dara just nod and sit beside TOP “Nice meeting you” TOP said instantly after Dara sat on the chair. Dara look at TOP with smile on her face and said “Nice meeting you too”. After few minutes TOP excuses his self and told them that he need to return to his friend “I have to go. I’ll just text you” TOP said while looking at Bom “Okies… I’ll wait for your text” Bom said before kissing TOP’s cheeks. TOP say good bye then kiss Bom’s head before walking away from their table.

 

--------------------------------

 

“Yah!! Hyung, where did you go??” VI asks the moment he saw GD enters their room. GD looks at VI with a blank face and said “None of your business” “Where is Minzy??” GD asks VI after sitting down on the sofa. “She is dancing with Taeyang down there” CL answers instead “Why??” CL asks. GD looks at CL and said “Call her… I need her to do something for me…” GD said while pouring some drink on his glass. GD looks to CL again “NOW!!” GD said with a high voice when he saw CL not moving from her sit before drinking his drink. Everybody stop what they are doing the moment they hear GD’s loud voice. CL just shakes her head and said “You’re so demanding…”  “I don’t care. Just do what I said.” GD reply seriously. CL get her phone inside her pocket and dial some number, after a couple of ring, someone answer the phone in the other line “Hello… CL here… Can you please look for Minzy at the dance floor and tell her to get up here in the VIP room asap… Thanks” CL said to the person on the other line then looks at GD “Anything else you want me to do.” CL said sarcastically. GD looks at CL and said “Get lost” CL just sigh and left GD alone. After a couple of minutes, TOP enters their room with a huge smile on his face. “Hyung, how is it going??” VI said the moment TOP enters their room. “It’s good. I got her number already” TOP said while walking towards VI. “Wow… That’s great… So, what’s your plan??” VI asks curiously while looking at TOP with smile on his face “Well… we’re friends now… so I’ll start from there.” TOP said before getting a drink. “Good luck Hyung!!” VI said before continue chatting with their other friends.

 

When all of a sudden the door open, Minzy enters inside immediately followed by Taeyang. “Unnie, why did you call for me? Do you need anything??” Minzy asks while walking towards CL “I don’t need anything from you” CL said while looking at Minzy “The Boss orders me to call you instantly.” she continues while pointing at GD, who is currently sitting on the sofa with a serious look. Minzy look at GD and said “Boss, what you want?” “Sit down” GD said seriously. Minzy sit immediately in front of their boss nervously “I want you to do something for me” GD said the moment he saw Minzy already sited in front of him “OK… What is it?” Minzy asks while looking at GD “I want you to investigate all about Sandara Park…” GD said seriously “Ha?? Who is Sandara Park??” Minzy asks curiously “None of your business. Just do what I said.” GD said while looking at Minzy with blank face “Ok… So, what do you want to know about her?” Minzy asks again “Hmmm… everything… family… friends… what she hates… what she likes… all of it…” GD answers “OK… give me 1 week to complete that.” Minzy said “No… I’m giving you 3 days to complete that… But I need her phone number first. Give it to me tomorrow morning.” GD replies.  Minzy sighs and said “Ok…” “Good” GD reply’s back.

 

 On the other hand, YB just keep listening to GD and Minzy, he is now curious who is Sandara Park. When Minzy left, YB immediately sit beside GD and asks “Who is Sandara Park?” GD looks at YB and seriously said “None of your business”  “Oh come on man… I’m you’re super best friend… I have to know” YB said while smiling. GD suddenly stands up and looks at VI “VI… I’ll go first… Just clean this mess...” GD said then walks towards the door without waiting VI’s reply and leaving all the people inside curious.

 

------------------------------

 

After hours of chatting and drinking, Dara feels really tire “Unnie, can we go home already” Dara asks. Bom look at her watch and said “Yup! It’s super late already. Guys… Me and Dara will go first ok… thanks!!” Bom said before standing up “Ohhhh…” Bom said while trying to balance herself. Dara just shake her head before assisting Bom to walk. “You’re drunk!” Dara said with a high voice “Not really… I’m just a little bit tipsy.” Bom said while putting her arms on Dara’s shoulder. Dara just sigh before start walking towards the exit door.  When Dara reach the exit door, Bom is already totally drunk. ‘Haist… You’re such a liar… little bit tipsy… now how can carry you and reach the main road. I can’t leave you here’ Dara said while looking at Bom, who is currently leaning on the wall outside the club. Dara sigh and decided to assist Bom. Dara put Bom arm in her shoulder and try to balance them together before walking. ‘Damn!! Bom is so heavyyyyyyyyyyyyy… next time I will not come to you again’ Dara said while walking. ‘Haist… this is so frustrating…’ she continues, when all of a sudden a car stop in front of her. Dara start to feel afraid because she knows she can’t protect herself and Bom with this people. When the driver sits door open, Dara is so shock to see who the driver is “YOU!!” Dara said while looking at GD. “Need help??” GD asks while looking at Dara “No, I can handle this…” Dara said then continue walking. “Hey!! I mean it… I have a car… I can send you home without a hassle…” GD said while following Dara. “Look, we are not close and I don’t know you personally. So leave me alone” Dara said without looking at GD “Damn!! You are so irritating!!” GD said with a high voice.

On the other hand, Dara didn’t respond and just continue walking. When Dara saw a cab, she immediately stop it and put Bom at the back carefully then get inside the car without looking at GD. Meanwhile, GD starts getting mad already and said “SANDARA PARK, I’LL MAKE YOU MINE AND MINE ALONE. IF THAT MOMENT COMES YOU WILL OBEY EVERYTHING I SAID” while looking at the cab driving away from him.  GD returns to his car and drive as fast as he can to go home.

 

---------------------

 

When Dara and Bom reach their home, Dara help Bom walk up stair and walks toward her room. When they reach Bom’s room. Dara immediately open the door and assist Bom inside. She brings Bom to her bed and lays her down then takes off Bom’s sandal and leave.  ‘Haist… what a day’ Dara said while making herself ready to sleep. However, Dara is unaware that someone outside is looking at their house with a smirk on his face ‘Now, I know your place’ he said before driving away.