TEDDY's FRIEND ARRIVE

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 35 – TEDDY’s FRIEND ARRIVE

 

“Omg!!! S**t… I’m dead….!!!” Dara said when she saw the time on Jiyong’s wall clock, Dara instantly stand up and gather her clothes not minding his ness in front of Jiyong who instantly wakes up when she get up on his bed “Baby… what’s the problem??” Jiyong asks huskily while looking at Dara when he feels her suddenly stands up from his bed “What’s the problem?? It’s 6:00PM already… that’s the problem…” Dara respond while putting her clothes on without looking at Jiyong’s direction. “Ha?? So… I can send you home… don’t worry…” Jiyong respond before sitting up and leaning back at his bed headboard “Jiyong! That’s not what I mean…” Dara said with a high voice “My brother is my problem….!!!!” She continues with still high voice “I need to go home now…” Dara said before looking at Jiyong after she finish putting her clothes on “Haist… baby can you sleep here tonight??” Jiyong asks while getting up on his bed and walking toward Dara not minding his ness “No… I need to go home… so get dress and bring me home…” Dara said seriously while looking at Jiyong “Fine…” Jiyong said before walking towards his closet to get his clothes.

 

Meanwhile, Dara goes out of Jiyong’s room and wait in the living room while Jiyong is dressing up. The moment Dara saw Jiyong getting out of his room “Can you move a little bit faster?!?!” Dara said with irritated voice “I really need to go home…” she continue. On the other hand, Jiyong just stare at Dara while walking towards her and when Jiyong reach Dara, he just grab her hand and said “Let’s go baby…” while Dara just give Jiyong her deadliest glare before walking beside Jiyong.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

“Thank god...!” Bom said the moment she read Dara’s text “What happen??” TOP asks while watching TV when he hears Bom voice “Dara just text me… She is on her way home…” Bom respond while sitting beside TOP on their living room “Ohhhh… That’s good… you don’t have to get worried…” TOP said “Teddy said that the flight is delayed, so Dara has a lot of time…” he continues “Yeah… It’s hard to lie to Teddy especially if he is calling every hour…” Bom respond before looking at TOP’s face “Tabi…” Bom said while still looking at TOP’s face “Hmmmm…” TOP responds “Tabi…” Bom said again, TOP look at down at Bom and asks “Why??” “I’m just curious… you know about your gang…” Bom said softly “Curious???” TOP asks “Yeah… can I ask you a question??” Bom asks “Yeah… sure…but why are you curious about my gang now??” TOP respond immediately “Ohhh…nothing… I’m just curious… So… Do you have girl member??” Bom asks “Yeah… we have… “TOP answers “Hmmm… How can a girl join in your gang?” Bom ask again, TOP look at Bom seriously and asks “Why are you asking that kind of thing???” “Well… I’m just curious… can you just answer my question…” Bom said with irritated voice. TOP sigh and said “Well... actually, when a girl wants to join our gang, she just need to do one task only…” “What task??” Bom asks “To get the approval of the five highest members…” TOP respond immediately “Ohhh… how can they get their approval??” Bom asks “Well… they can do whatever they want to get the approval or if the five highest members tell them to do something, the girls need to do it to get the approval.” TOP answers while Bom just nod her head while listening to TOP’s explanation “For my last question, who is the four other highest members?” Bom asks while looking at TOP with curiosity in her eyes “Four???” TOP asks while frowning at Bom “Well, you said Jiyong is the leader of your gang so he is the highest highest member of your gang, so who is the other four??” Bom said and asks, TOP cleared his throat look at Bom and said “Babe…” but before TOP can finish his sentence Bom in and seriously said “Tabi… tell me…” while looking seriously at TOP face. TOP sigh and said “Well, you know Jiyong… hmmm… VI… D-Lite… YB… and….” TOP said while looking nervously at Bom “And…..” Bom said while looking at TOP with frown in his face “and… ME…” TOP said immediately. When Bom heard what TOP said, her eyes open so wide and look at TOP with shock look and said “I thought you’re just a regular member… but you’re one of the highest members…” “Omg! Omg! Omg!” Bom continue after standing up and walk back and forth while glancing at TOP “Baby… calm down… it’s no big deal… really…” TOP said before standing up and approach Bom to calm her down “TOP… you’re one of the highest member of course it’s a big deal for me…” Bom said while looking at TOP “Babe… calm down first…” TOP said with serious voice. Bom look at TOP intently before nodding and said “Fine… I’m calm already… I just can’t believe my boyfriend is one of the highest members of their gang…” TOP just smile while looking at Bom but before they can continue their conversation, TOP and Bom hears a car engine park in front of their house. “OMG!! I hope it’s Dara not Teddy…” Bom said and count one to ten to prepare herself before walking towards the door and open it instantly “Thank god you’re here already…” Bom said before embracing Dara the moment she saw Dara standing in front of the door with a shock look “What’s going on Bom?? Are you ok??” Dara asks while letting Bom embrace her tightly. Bom let go of Dara and said “Nothing going on aside from Teddy is calling every hour to check on you… I’m not ok because every time he calls I lied for you…” “Sorry…” Dara said with small smile on her face “Where is Jiyong??” TOP suddenly asks behind Bom “Ohh… Jiyong just drop me by then go back home…” Dara answers “Can we go inside now??” Dara asks “Of course…” Bom answer before dragging Dara inside their house while TOP close the door.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Damn!! I can’t believe I need to wait for three long hours just to fetch them at the airport… this !!” Teddy said to himself while sitting at the waiting area inside the airport. “If I know their flight while be delayed I just fetch my sister from her school before I go here…” he continues talking to his self. Teddy sigh again before looking at the arrival area to look for his friends but still no sign of them.

 

After 30 minutes, “Yoh Man!! What’s up??” Teddy said the moment he saw his friends walking toward him with smile on their face “and you are all late… I wait for three long hours for your arrival...” Teddy continues “Sorry man... but its not our fault…” Kush said before tapping Teddy shoulder “Whatever… let's go...” Teddy said before walking towards the exit and walk towards his car but before Teddy reach his car he saw someone walking towards him “I thought you are not coming…” Teddy said with smile on his face while looking at that person direction  “Well… I'm not busy today and my business can run without me... I have a very competent people, you know... and I want to see you... I hope you don’t mind…” CL said while putting both her arm on Teddy’s waist “Of course not… I’m happy…” Teddy said before giving CL a short kiss on her lips. “Guys! Can you stop doing PDA… that’s gross…” Lydia said while glaring at both of them. After breaking their kiss CL look at Lydia and said “Get a boyfriend already…” “Not going to happen…” Lydia answers immediately “Guys! Can we just go… I’m tired already… I want to rest…” Kush said while looking at them “Fine… Let’s go…” Teddy said before holding CL’s hand and walk towards his car while his other friend follow them behind. When they all reach Teddy’s car, they put all their thing at the back of the car before getting inside the car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

ENJOY READING!!!