THE TRUTH

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 50: THE TRUTH

 

When Taeyang reached Jiyong's house, he immediately push the car horn so that the guard will open the door instantly. "Make it fast" Taeyang yeld when he saw the guard looking at the glass window. The door open immediately, when Taeyang saw the door is open enough, he start moving inside as fast as he can. When they reach the front door, Jiyong open the car's door as soon as the car stop then walk straight to the door and open it while the other follow behind him. 

"TOP!" Jiyong yeld when he saw TOP sitting on the couch comfortably while talking to someone in his phone. Meanwhile, when TOP hear Jiyong's voice he instantly said goodbye to Bom before facing Jiyong. "What happen?" TOP ask while looking at his friend with worried face "Hey, guys I ask you what happen?" TOP ask again. "What happen? Your asking what happen?" Jiyong respond while looking at TOP seriously "We are ing calling you all this time for us to give you an update but your ing phone is always busy!" Jiyong continue while yelling "Taeyang drive like a maniac to reach my house as fast as we can while D-lite are trying to reach your ing phone all this time and this is what we will see, you ing seating on my couch comfortably while talking to who ever you are talking to!" Jiyong said furiously "So now your asking what happen?" Jiyong said while looking at TOP.

"Hyung calm down." VI said before touching Jiyong shoulder "TOP hyung did not do anything wrong. I know she is just talking to Bom noona to explain and calm her down" VI continue "Yeah Ji. Calm down" Taeyang said "Yeah boss. Dont be so hard on TOP hyung." D-lite. Jiyong look at his friend with full of frustration and irritation "!" Jiyong said before looking at TOP "Solve this ing problem" Jiyong said before walking towards the stair to see Dara.

------------------

TOP follows Jiyong's figure until it disappear at the hall way towards Dara's room "What happen to that guy?" TOP ask before looking at his friends "Well, all the info and update turns out negative and we taught that the attack in the restaurant is just a diversion and VI said maybe the attackers real target is this house. So we immediately drive here to see." Taeyang said "Ji is so worried while in the car because your here all by yourself and Dara is here." D-lite said "and because we cant contact you, he became furious." VI respond "So, dont mind him. We just need to solve this problem." VI continue while the other just nod. "Fine!" TOP said "but I cant believe that he yeld at me." he continue before laughing so hard "Hyung your weird." VI said before going to the house computer room to start working while other follow him behind.

-----------------

When Jiyong reach Dara's room, he sigh to calm his self before opening the door. When he is inside, he saw Dara sleeping peacefully in the middle of her bed. Jiyong walk straight at the bed and look at Dara for a minute before laying down next to her. He turn to his side to look at Dara's face. Jiyong reach Dara's hair that is blocking Dara's eyes and said "If anything happen to you. I dont know what to do. Just by thinking of it. I feel and think im going crazy." "You are my life, my everything, I will treaure you forever. My heart,my love will always be for you only." he continue before hugging Dara tightly. "I love you so much baby girl" Jiyong said.

"Ji.." Dara wisper when she feel that someone is hugging her tightly. Even though she still feel sleepy,her heart know that its Jiyong. Dara slowly open her eyes and slowly look at Jiyong's face "Ji, why are you hugging me so tightly? What happen? Dara ask confiously "Nothing happen baby. Im just happy to be with you now." Jiyong answer before kissing Dara's head "Ohhh. Are they alright. I mean Taeyang, VI and Daesung?" Dara ask "Yeah, they are all alright. Nothing happen." Jiyong answer "Im glad you're all safe." Dara wisper. "Yeah.me too." Jiyong respond.

---------------

"! Teddy are you out of your mind!" se7en yell while looking at his friend "What you did is so dangerous, what if someone got hurt. What if Dara's got hurt!" he continue "Damn! I did not know your talking to Jaejoong all this time" se7en said with irritation on his face " I know what I did is dangerous but I just want to test Jiyong if he can really protect my sister." Teddy said softly "So, I ask jae's help to do this plot." he continue "You need to tell them as soon as possible because as of this moment I know they are still working to figure this out." se7en said before leaving his friend and went straight to his room to rest. Teddy just sigh before looking at the ceiling. 

But because Teddy and se7en are so focus talking with each other they did not notice the pair of eyes looking at them, hearing all there conversation. When she saw se7en went to his room, she slowly and silently went to the door and leave. She reach inside her pocket to get her phone. After entering the car, she dial some number. "Hello. I have news for you" she said to the person on the other line "Yeah. Im on my way. 10 minutes." she replied before ending the call and drive as fast as she can to her destination.

--------------------

"Hyung!" VI said before knocking to Dara's door. The door open slowly and VI saw Jiyong looking at him with irritated eye "What?" Jiyong ask with irritated voice "Well i want to inform you one of our assest have good news. She is on her way here. So be ready." VI explain. Jiyong just nod before closing the door. "Ungreatful hyung!" VI said before walking towards the kitchen.

"Ji. Who is that?" Dara ask after Jiyong close the door "Its VI. He just inform me that our assets are on her way here for some update." Jiyong answer "So, baby you need to fix your self before going down to eat." he continue "Yeah" Dara replied before going to the bathroom to change her clothes and freshen up. 

After a few minutes, "Ji lets go" Dara said while looking atJiyong, who is sitting comfortably on her bed "Im hungry" she continue. Jiyong just get up and reach Dara's hand before walking towards the door without saying anything until they reach the dining room where all the food are already serve.