THE BAR - 1

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 1 – THE BAR

 

“Dara, it’s Friday night, you’re not going out?” Bom asked when she enters Dara’s bedroom. When Dara hears Bom, she turn her head towards her direction and said “No, I need to finish my research paper and assignments” then turn back to her laptop to continue what she is doing. “Are you kidding me? It’s Friday Night you know… student like you and me should go to a bar to partyyyyyyyyyyyy!!” Bom said with a little high tone while standing at one corner of Dara’s room “You need to chill sometimes, meet different people aside from your teachers and selected few group of acquaintances” Bom continues.  “Bom, They are my friends not acquaintances… ok… and like me… my friends are also busy doing their paper works and assignments so we can’t go out” Dara answers without looking at Bom. “Yeah right!! Going out for you mean library and museum” Bom said sarcastically then walks toward Dara’s bed to sit. Dara stop typing then turn her chair around to face Bom. “Bom, why are you really here? You need something??” Dara asks calmly the moment she saw Bom “Well, I just like to ask you if you want to join me tonight” Bom said with a big smile on her face “Where are you going this time?” Dara asks “Well, me and my friends are going to this newly open bar. So, I’m here to ask you if you want to join me” Bom answers. Dara look at Bom seriously and answer “No, thank you… I still need to finish all my school works.” When Bom hears Dara’s answer she just sighs and said “But next time you will come with me and I will not accept NO from you” before standing up then walks toward the door to leave. The moment Dara saw Bom close her bedroom door, she just sighs before continues doing her school works.

 

 

When Bom reaches her room, she immediately went to the bathroom to fixes herself ‘Haist, Dara is such a pain in my beautiful a**’ Bom said to herself while looking at the mirror ‘I really need to teach her how to relax and enjoy her life to the fullest’ she continues while putting some make-up. When Bom is fully satisfied to her make-up, Bom then walk towards her cabinet and get her y dress that she bought few days ago. After dressing up, Bom walks toward her big mirror to check herself ‘OMG!! I really like this dress.’ Bom said the moment she saw herself in the mirror ‘I’m really y. Hair-check, make-up-check, sandals-check and my super y dress – super check. I’m ready to go. I hope this outfit bring some luck tonight’ Bom continues with a little giddiness on her voice. Bom decide to get her bag then walk towards her bedroom door to leave, when she saw Dara’s door, she sigh and open it again and said “Dara, I’m going. Don’t wait for me… Ok?” without entering the room. When Bom saw Dara nod, she silently close the door before going down to leave.

 

-------------------------

 

“Girl you’re late” Bom’s friend said the moment she sit on their table. “I know and I’m sorry. I still try to convince Dara to join me” Bom explains “Well, like before, she said no. what’s new?!” said one of her friend “Yeah” Bom replied then sighs “Hey! Don’t worry. Maybe next time, she will join us, but now….” One of her friend said then looks around “LET’S PARTY!!!!” all Bom’s friends shout together before drinking their drinks. Bom suddenly stand up and said “Girls, Let’s Dance!!!” before walking to the dance floor without waiting her friends.

 

------------------------------

 

“Hyung, CL’s bar is so cool…” VI said before drinking his beer “Yeah!! This is her baby” YB said while looking down at the dance floor. “Hey man... If you like to dance go down there” GD said while looking at YB “Nah… I’m cool…” YB reply before going back to his sit. GD and his gang are currently at the VIP section up stair that CL reserve especially for them. “GD-Hyung, why did CL decide to open a bar?” VI asks.  GD looks at VI and said “I don’t know, that cousin of mine is weird, so ask her instead” “So, who help her?” VI asks again “Her father is loaded… so he help her and stop asking question and just drink your milk” GD said with irritated voice. “GD-Hyung last question… Is this our new place to hang-out” VI said while looking at GD with curiosity. GD looks at VI seriously and said “Yeah... this VIP section is reserve just for us only. No one can enter or use it without my permission. This room is mine alone to use.” “This is the deal that I made with my cousin” he continues. “What deal?” VI asks curiously. GD looks at VI and said “Last question… Remember??” before turning his attention to the girl next to him. When VI saw GD already making out with the girl next to him, he stand up and went to TOP side and asks “Hyung what are you looking  down there?” then follow TOP’s eye direction “Oh… Hyung… she is pretty and y” VI said “Go get her...” he continue with a huge smile on his face. TOP look at VI seriously before walking away from him and went straight to the door to leave. When VI saw what TOP did, he can’t help to laugh at his Hyung weirdness. All people inside the room look at VI curiously when they hear him laugh “Yah!! Why are you laughing?” D-Lite asks when he saw VI laughing so loud “Nothing Hyung, nothing…” VI said before returning to his sit not minding those eyes that are looking at him with curiosity in their eyes.

 

On the other hand, TOP is on his way down at the dance floor but stop on the bottom of the stair to scan the place. When TOP saw her at the bar area, he immediately walks towards her directions with full of confidence. When TOP reaches the bar, he instantly sat on the chair next to her and order some drinks. “So, why a y and super pretty lady like you all alone inside this bar full of dangerous beast?” TOP said while looking at the girl next to him. TOP saw the girl look at him with curiosity on her face and said “Hmmm… I can handle myself… Thank you for your not needed concern” before she return her attention to her drinks “But I can be your knight in shining armour if you want, but I need your name first” TOP said while still looking at the girl next to him with huge smile on his face.

 

TOP saw the girl turn to him again but this time with smile on her face “You are so corny. Where did you get that line?” the girl said before laughing softly. TOP smile when he saw her laugh “I’ll tell you but you need to give your name” TOP said “You really want to know my name?” the girl asks him, TOP nod instantly when he hear her ask. “But how can I be sure you’re not a , murderer, kidnapper or a bad guy that will do everything I said?” the girl asks again. TOP look at the girl seriously and said “My name is Choi Seunghyun, 29 years old and single. I can show you my ID if you want”. TOP saw the girl smile widely and said “Hmmm… fine I’ll give you my name” then stand up and look at TOP’s eyes and said “Park Bom… My name is Park Bom” before walking away.