MEETING HIS FAMILY

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 24 – MEETING HIS FAMILY

 

It’s been 6 months since Jiyong and Dara are been together. They went out almost every other day because that what Jiyong want. But there are times that they argue to each other because of Dara’s stubbornness and Jiyong’s possessiveness. Dara sometimes feels irritated when Jiyong makes decision without consulting her or asking for her permission but Jiyong always use his charm to get away with all of this even though Dara keep on resisting him most of the time.

 

“Dara….” Jiyong said to get Dara’s attention. Dara put down her paint brush and turn to Jiyong “Yeah…” “Hmmmm…. I want to introduce you to my parents and sister…” Jiyong respond. When Dara hear what Jiyong said, her eyes open so wide and asks “What!?! Are you serious???” before sitting beside him “Yeah… I already told them about us and they told me they want to meet you and I said ok…” Jiyong respond “Ok… When???” Dara asks “Tonight…” Jiyong answers “What?? Tonight???” Dara respond “When did they tell you about this matter??” Dara asks “Last week….” Jiyong said with smile on his face “What?! And you’re telling me all about this matter today…” Dara respond “You didn’t asks my opinion or anything you just say yes to them without informing me first…” she continues with irritated voice. Dara stand up and look at Jiyong seriously “You always do this… Always making decision without consulting me first… and its start to get on my nerves…” Dara said “Hey… why are you angry about?? I just like to make everything easy for you…” Jiyong respond “Easy for me???” Dara said sarcastically “NO! You’re a control freak!!” Dara shout “Hey… why are you shouting at me??” Jiyong said with a little high tone. “Because you’re impossible…” Dara shout before turning away from Jiyong and walk to get her canvass and paint materials before walking towards the stair to go to her room.

 

“Dara! Dara!...” Jiyong said with a high tone when he saw her walking towards the stair. Jiyong immediately follow Dara’s behind and when he reach Dara’s room, he step inside instantly before Dara has the time to lock the door. “Why did you walk away from me??” Jiyong asks with irritated voice “Because I don’t want to argue with you…” Dara respond without looking him. Jiyong walks towards Dara- who is currently sitting on her bed trying to calm herself “We are talking not arguing…” Jiyong said before sitting beside her “Whatever…” Dara answer still not looking at Jiyong “Dara… please don’t be stubborn…” Jiyong said before sighing. Dara look at Jiyong and sarcastically said “Jiyong… please don’t be a jerk….”  “Dara pleaseeeee….” Jiyong said before leaning toward Dara to give her a light kiss on her lip but Dara angle her head to avoid Jiyong kiss on her lip so Jiyong’s lip kiss her neck “Hmmmmmm… you smell so good…” Jiyong said while kissing her neck. “Ji……” Dara said with irritated voice “Stop doing that…” she continues. Jiyong look at Dara with a shock look and asks “You’re really angry???” “Yeah….” Dara respond.

 

Jiyong sigh and sit properly beside Dara “Please… I already told them yes… and they will be disappointed if we didn’t show tonight…” Jiyong said “Haist…. Jiyong…. You’re so unbelievable…” Dara said before looking at Jiyong “So?? You agree already??” Jiyong ask hopefully “Do I have a choice….” Dara said before nodding. When Jiyong saw Dara nod, he instantly embrace her and give her a nerve wracking kiss. After a couple of minutes, Jiyong lay Dara on her bed and deepen the kiss, his hands start to roam around Dara’s body “Hmmmmmmm….” Dara moan when she feels Jiyong’s hand on her chest “I want you….” Jiyong said while still kissing Dara’s lip and neck “Hmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara respond before arching her upper body. Jiyong instantly takes off Dara’s shirt and bra then lower his head down to her chest to feast on her chest “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…. Ji………… That feels so good…” Dara said while holding his head “Hmmmmmmm… You’re so delicious… so addicting….” Jiyong said before lowering his hand towards Dara’s pajamas and tug it down together with her underwear. When all Dara’s clothes are gone, Jiyong stop kissing her and immediately stand up and take off his clothes while staring at Dara.

 

Dara’s eye open so wide when she saw Jiyong ness with raging so hard. Meanwhile, Jiyong smirk when he saw Dara’s reaction about him being , he slowly crawl down towards Dara to give her another mind blowing kiss while his hand start to rub Dara between her thighs. “Ji……..” Dara moan when she feels Jiyong’s hand between her thigh, she automatically open her leg to give Jiyong more access “You’re dripping babe….” Jiyong said while still rubbing Dara “Hmmmmm… You’re hand making me feel good Ji…” Dara respond before biting her lips to avoid “Dara don’t bite you’re lip… just moan babe… moan for me…” Jiyong said while rubbing her faster and harder “Ji… I’m there… I’m almost there…” Dara said hysterically while moving her head left and right. when Jiyong hear what Dara said, he stop what he is doing but instead position himself towards Dara’s open and push his self toward Dara with one powerful that make Dara feel crazy “Oh.. .my... goshhh… Ji….” Dara said loudly not minding if her neighbour hear her. On the other hand, Jiyong just smirk when he saw Dara’s reaction with what he does, and because he can’t control his self anymore, he start to move more faster, harder and deeper inside Dara “Dara… babe… I love you… I love you so much…” Jiyong said loudly while moving in and out of Dara “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara moan while meeting every powerful the Jiyong does “Ji…. I’m almost there…” Dara said before lifting her hips to meet Jiyong “Ahhhhhhhhhhh…” Dara moan loudly after releasing everything “Here it comes Dara… babe… Here it comes…” Jiyong said while still moving before releasing everything inside Dara.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara and Jiyong lay side by side with a cover on their bodies. “So…. Are you really coming??” Jiyong asks before leaning toward Dara. Dara look at Jiyong with smile on her face and said “Yeah…. I don’t have a choice… You already said yes to them…” “But you can say no… and I’ll just give them some convincing alibi…” Jiyong said before winking at her “Hey… You’re going to lie to your parent because of me…” Dara respond “No… of course not… I don’t want you to lie to them…” she continues “and you know I hate liars….” Dara said with a serious look on her face. When Jiyong hears what Dara said he feel uncomfortable and uneasy, he just give her a timid smile while looking at her and try to avoid Dara’s stare at him “Hey…. Are you ok??” Dara asks when she saw Jiyong uneasy look “Yeah… I’m ok…” Jiyong said “So, Do I have to wear dress tonight??” Dara asks while smiling at Jiyong “No… just wears comfortable clothes and your good.” Jiyong said and kiss Dara’s lip lightly before standing up to gather his clothes and put them on. “I think… you better put your clothes on…” Jiyong said after dressing himself “Why??” Dara said with a tease voice “Dara… If you want to be able to walk properly tonight you better cover yourself…” Jiyong said seriously “Fine…” Dara said before walking towards her clothes with sheet cover around her body. When all of a sudden, Dara feels Jiyong’s hand around her and give her a kiss on her head and said “I’ll go ahead first… I’ll just pick you up around seven” “Sure…” Dara said after turning around to look Jiyong’s face. Dara saw Jiyong smile on her before releasing her and walk towards the door to leave.

 

------------------------------------------

 

At exactly seven o’clock, Dara saw Jiyong park his car in front of their house “Bom… I have to go… you and TOP can have the house alone” Dara said with a teasing voice while looking at Bom and TOP who are currently flirting on the sofa. “Enjoy!” Bom said while looking at her. Dara just nod before walking towards the door and leave. “Hello…” Jiyong said the moment Dara step inside his car “Hi…” Dara respond “So, How do I look??” Dara asks while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong look at Dara from head to foot and said “Perfect…” with smile on his face “Let’s go…” he continue before starting his car engine and leave. Meanwhile, Dara just nod and sit properly and just stay quiet the whole time until they reach Jiyong’s parent huge house.

 

“OMG!! Jiyong your house is so big…” Dara said the moment she step out of the car and saw the house fully. Jiyong look at Dara with smile on his face and said “Mom wants a spacious place. So that build this huge house for her…” before grasping Dara’s hand and walks toward the entrance door. When Dara step inside, her eyes instantly open so wide because everything she sees is like shinning and so expensive. “Babe… Are you ok??” Jiyong asks when he notice Dara looking seriously while scanning the room “Yeah…” Dara said while nodding her head then look at Jiyong with amazement in her eyes and said “You are definitely 100% rich…” When all of a sudden, Dara hear a loud laugh and she immediately search for the person laughing, when Dara look at one corner of the room she saw an older women wearing expensive clothes while an older man and a much younger lady follow her behind while walking towards her and Jiyong.

 

“Mom….” Jiyong said the moment her mother reach him and Dara “Hello… son…” Mrs Kwon responds “Hello Dad… Sister…” Jiyong said while looking at his father and sister behind his mother “So, son can you introduce us to this beautiful lady…” Mrs Kwon said looking at Dara with smile on her face. Jiyong cleared his throat and said “Dara… this is my mom and dad and that is my sister Dami…” “Hello… Good Evening… Nice meeting you all…” Dara said with a shy smile on her face “Hello dear…” Mrs Kwon responds while Mr Kwon just nods at Dara and Dami just smile at her without saying anything. “Mom… Dad… Sis… Don’t scare Dara… Please…” Jiyong said while glaring at them “Hey… I’m not scaring her…” Mrs Kwon said before grasping Dara’s hand and asks “Am I scaring you Dara??”  “Hmmm… No….” Dara answers softly while smiling timidly “See… Dara is not scared…” Mrs Kwon said while turning to look at Jiyong “Mom… Is the dinner ready??” Jiyong asks instead to change their topic “Of course… Let’s go to the dining area and eat…” Mrs Kwon said before dragging Dara with her. Jiyong just shake his head and follow his mother with Dara while his Dad and sister and just looking at him seriously.

 

When they reach the dining area, Dara’s eyes open so wide because she see lots of food on the table “I hope you like the food I prepare for you” Mrs Kwon suddenly said while looking at Dara with an amuse look. Dara look at Mrs Kwon and said “This is too much…” “Ohhh… darling… it’s ok…” Mrs Kwon said before assisting Dara to sit on the chair “Jiyong sit beside Dara so you can assist her while eating…” Mrs Kwon said when she saw Jiyong enter the dining room. Mr Kwon sat on the center while Jiyong sit on the left while Dara is sitting beside him, on the other hand, Mrs Kwon sit on Mr Kwon right with Dami beside her.  

 

“So, Dara where are your parents??” Mr Kwon suddenly asks while eating his food. Dara look at Mr Kwon instantly and said “Hmmm… they are both dead…” “Ohhh… I’m sorry dear…” Mrs Kwon said with sad look. Dara turn to Mrs Kwon and said “Ohh… It’s ok… it happen long time ago and we already move on…” “We??” Dami respond. Dara look at her and said “Me and my brother…” “So, where is your brother??” Mr Kwon asks “He is in the US right now working as a song writer at one of the biggest label company…” Dara answers “How about you?? what’s your work??” Mr Kwon asks but before Dara can answer Jiyong in and said “Dad… let Dara finish her food first before asking him questions...” Dara look at Jiyong and said “It’s ok Ji…” before turning back to Mr Kwon and said “I’m still a student at Seoul University…  I’m taking fine arts because I love to paint… I’ll be graduating next month…” Meanwhile, Dara just saw Mr Kwon nodding while listening to her answer and not saying anything. Most of the time Ms Kwon initiate the conversation with Dara and Jiyong and Dami just in once in a while but all thru out the dinner Mr Kwon just keep quiet and just listen to their conversation. After the dinner, Mrs Kwon told them to have a tea at the living room, when all of a sudden Mr Kwon look at Jiyong and said “Ji… Can I talk to you for a minute in my office??” before walking to a hallway. On the other hand, Jiyong look at Dara and said “I’ll just talk to my dad… I’ll be back soon” before giving Dara a quick kiss on her lips which make Dara blush because she feel shy since Jiyong’s mother and sister saw what he did.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Dad what do you want to talk about??” Jiyong said the moment he enters his dad’s office. Mr Kwon looks at his son and asks “Who is Dara to you Jiyong??” “Well… Dara is my girlfriend…” Jiyong answer after sitting in front of his dad’s desk “Why??” Jiyong asks “Are you serious to her??” Mr Kwon asks again without answering Jiyong’s question. Jiyong look at his dad seriously and said “Of course I’m serious with Dara…” “Why are you asking me this kind of question??” Jiyong asks “You don’t like her for me???” Jiyong asks again with a little high tone before Mr Kwon can answers.

 

“Jiyong… Dara seems to be a nice girl…” Mr Kwon said “Of course she is… Dara is not only nice but she is perfect…” Jiyong said with a proud voice “So if you think Dara is nice… what’s with this conversation all about??” Jiyong asks suddenly. Mr Kwon looks at Jiyong seriously and said “Actually… Dara is not a problem… It’s you…” When Jiyong hears what his dad said, he instantly frown his forehead and ask “Me?? What’s your problem with me??” “Jiyong… you’re my son I know something is wrong with you... during our dinner even though your mom initiate the conversation you on the other hand manipulate their topic… what’s the matter???” Mr Kwon said and asks.

 

Jiyong look at his father and said “I don’t know what you are talking about???” “Jiyong… don’t lie to me… I know you…” Mr Kwon said while looking at Jiyong “Tell me…” he continues. “Dad….” Jiyong said with a confused voice “Ji… it’s ok… maybe I can help you…” Mr Kwon said. Jiyong look at his dad and said “Dara know me as Jiyong the CEO of KJ Corp. but she does not know me as GD the gang leader of Big Bang...” before sighing “So… why didn’t you tell her about GD??” Mr Kwon asks “Dad, she hate gang….” Jiyong said with a sad voice “How did you know that she hate gang??” Mr Kwon asks with frown on his face “Dad… TOP’s girlfriend is Dara’s cousin and she told TOP about this matter…” Jiyong answers “Do you know the reason why Dara hate gang??” Mr Kwon asks “No…” Jiyong asks “Does TOP know the reason??” Mr Kwon asks again “I think No, because if he know… Top will tell it to me the moment he know about it…” Jiyong answers.

 

“How long are you two been together??” Mr Kwon asks “Hmmm… we’re been together for 6 months already…” Jiyong answers “Hmmm… that's kinda long enough for you to tell her about GD…” Mr Kwon said “Son… I think you have to tell Dara the truth about GD as soon as possible…” Mr Kwon said “because if not and she learns about it from other, Dara will feel really angry towards you…” he continues “But I don’t know how to tell her… I’m still looking for the perfect timing to tell her…” Jiyong said with confused look “So… When are you planning to tell her??” Mr Kwon asks “I don’t know…” Jiyong answers “Son… you have to tell her about GD…” Mr Kwon said while looking at his son with a sad look. When all of a sudden the door open and enter Dara with an angry look while looking at Jiyong and said “Your father is right Jiyong…. when are you going to tell me about GD??” Mr Kwon looks surprise to see Dara standing at the door while Jiyong look so shock to see Dara standing infront of him “Dara…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara “I want to leave…” Dara said while looking seriously at Jiyong before turning to Mr Kwon and said “Sorry…” then turn her back and walk away to leave.