I SAW YOU

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 3 – I SAW YOU

 

“Bom, let’s go back to the club VIP tonight.” One of Bom’s friends said. Bom look at her friends and said “Ok.. but I’ll bring my cousin with me.. Ok?” “Well, it’s ok for us to bring your cousin but the real question is will your cousin go with us?” her other friend said. “Ohhh… don’t worry, she will come with us this time.” Bom said with a playful smile.

 

-------------------------------

“Dara you need to changes now!!” Bom said to Dara the moment she enters Dara’s room. Dara look at Bom with confusion on her face and asks “Why??” “Where going out tonight and you will come to me and that’s final. I will not accept no for an answer.” Bom said then walk towards Dara’s closet to get Dara a dress. Dara immediately run toward Bom and said “But I can’t come with you. I am reading something” When Bom hears what Dara said, she immediately walks towards Dara’s bed and pick up the book on the bed. “Yeah! this is not your school books. This is your novel book. So, it means you have free time.” Bom said while looking at Dara. On the other hand, Dara can’t answer back because she does not know what to say, because Bom is right, she have free time. Dara just sighs and nod to Bom “Fine I’m going with you” “Good. Now changes and after a couple of minutes we will leave. Ok” Bom said while walking towards the door to leave.

When Bom is finally out of Dara’s room, Dara just sighs again and prepare herself to leave with Bom. ‘Haist… this is !! I want to finish that book tonight. But my mighty cousin barge in my room and give me no choice but to come with her. Haist… club… party… drinks… loud music…’ Dara said to herself while shaking her head.  After checking herself to the mirror, Dara decide to go out and wait for Bom at the living room.

“Come on Dara. Let’s go” Bom said the moment she saw Dara sitting on the sofa in their living room. Bom just lock their door before they leave. “Where are we going Bom?” Dara asks while walking beside Bom. “Oh… We are going to club VIP.” Bom answers “Hmmm… Where is it located?” Dara asks again. Bom look at Dara with a shock look and said “Are you kidding me? You don’t know??” Dara nod when she hears what Bom said. Bom just sigh and said “Club VIP is the newly built club around the town. I go there last time with my friends.” “Ohhh… okies...” Dara said while walking, upon reaching the main roads, Bom get a cab instantly, upon reaching their destination, Dara feel that something will happen this night that she can’t explain. Dara just follow Bom inside to search for her friend. When Bom saw her friend, she immediately walks towards them with Dara follow her behind.

-------------------------

 

“CL your club rocks!! Every night there are lots of people inside and when we arrived we saw lots of people outside waiting to get in” Taeyang said with smile on his face. CL looks at Taeyang with smile on her face and said “Yeah!! It’s feels great. I have a great DJ, who knows what they are doing and what people likes for club music, and also all my employee are the best” “CL you don’t encounter any problem with outsider?” GD asks before drinking his drink. “No, you hired the best bouncer in town. They do their job pretty cool.” CL answers. GD just nod before standing up and look down on the dance floor thru the room’s window. “Tonight is Jam Pack again!!” Daesung said while dancing inside their room. “TOP-Hyunggggggggg!!” VI shout before looking at TOP “What’s your problem?” TOP asks when he hears VI shout his name. “Look!! That’s the chick that you approach last time and she is with a new chick that’s look kinda out of place with her get up” VI answers. When TOP hears VI answer, he immediately walks towards the window and look down. When he saw the girl, he instantly smiles and looks at VI and said “Thanks” before leaving the room without saying anything.

On the other hand, GD hears what VI said and immediately follows his gaze to see who he is talking about. He saw a red hair girl wearing a super y dress. ‘Hmmmm… So this is the girl that VI and TOP is talking about this past few days’ GD said to himself ‘Hmmm… she is y… and I think she and TOP looks good together. Good luck with him’ he continues. GD saw the girl approach the table near the corner but he suddenly frown when he saw the girl behind TOP’s girl, she looks uncomfortable while looking around, she wear simple outfit- a tight jeans and white t-shirt. GD saw the girl sit next to TOP’s girl and smile when TOP’s girl introduces her to the other people in their table. GD nod then smirk before drinking his drink on his hand while still looking at the girl.

 

---------------------------

“So, you’re the famous Dara” one of Bom’s friends said after introducing Dara to them. “Ohhh… I’m famous??” Dara asks curiously “Well, Yeah… You are… Because Bom always mention your name” one of Bom friends answers while looking at Dara “Ohhhh… Well… Bom’s kinda like that…” Dara said shyly. “Hahahaha… You’re cute” one of Bom’s male friends said. “Hey… back off…” Bom said while glaring to her male friend. The people around the table laugh when they hear what Bom said. “Let’s dance guys!” Bom said while looking at her friends “Dara let’s dance” Bom continues while looking at Dara. Dara shake her head and said “No, I’m ok here. I’ll just wait for you here” “Ok… just don’t go around without informing me” Bom said seriously. Dara just nod to Bom getting her drink on the table. Bom glance at Dara one more time before going to the dance floor.

---------------------------------

 

‘Haist… this is why I don’t like club… too loud music… different light that giving me headache...’ Dara said to herself while drinking her ice tea. Dara just look around the place while drinking. ‘This people enjoy dancing this kind of music. I still prepare my classical music. I still like watching plays and reading my books’ Dara continues before sighing again while showing different facial expression because she feels irritated to herself for agreeing to Bom, and because Dara is busy talking to herself, she is unaware that someone is looking at her every move. That person is so engross watching her while smirking. After finish drinking his drink, that person came with a decision, that this girl will be his then start to walks toward the girl direction.

 

------------------------

“Hey! You’re here again” TOP said to Bom the moment he reaches the dance floor. Bom look at him with frown on her face and asks “Who are you?” “Ohh… you don’t remember me… I’m Choi Seunghyun… remember?? We talked at the bar last time that you’re here...” TOP explains with smile on his face “Ohhh… I remember… Hi... Sorry for not remembering you…” Bom said while smiling at him. “It’s ok… You can also call me TOP… So, can I ask you for a dance” TOP said while looking at Bom’s eye seriously. “Ok… TOP it is… Sure…” Bom said before putting her hand on TOP’s shoulder then dance. TOP dance with Bom while still looking on her face “You’re so beautiful” TOP said seriously. Bom look at TOP with a shock face and said “Thanks… I guess” “I know this is just our second meeting and we really didn’t know each other, but can I have your number?? I really want to know you better” TOP said immediately still while looking at Bom’s face.

Bom can help but to blush when she hears what TOP said to her “Yah! Why are you saying weird thing?!?! Your making me blush!!” Bom said while glaring at TOP. When TOP hears what Bom said he can help but to laugh “Damn! You’re not just beautiful but cute when your angry. I really like you Park Bom...” TOP said after laughing “So, can I have your number?” TOP continue. Bom just nod and said “I’ll give you my number after we finish our dance.” TOP just nod and continue dancing with Bom.

----------------------------

 

‘Damn!!! Where is Bom.… I need to go to the bathroom… I already drink five ice teas but still Bom is not here. I am going to kill that cousin of mine when I saw her’ Dara said while holding her stomach. ‘I can’t take this anymore. I really need to go to the bathroom’ Dara continues then stand up immediately to look for a bathroom. Dara keep looking around to search for a bathroom when all of a sudden she bumps on someone “Hey! Watch where you are going” said the person she bumps “Sorry” Dara said before continue walking without glancing on the person. Dara still unaware that somebody is watching her and that person look so amuse because Dara looks like a lost child inside the club.

 

“Haist… Where is the bathroom?” Dara asks to herself without paying much attention to her surroundings. She just keeps looking around to search for it. When all of a sudden someone speak behind her “You know if you’re looking for a bathroom and you can’t find it, its a common sense to asks somebody” the person said. Dara instantly turn around to look at the person behind him. When Dara saw that person, she immediately feels irritated because she saw him smirking at her like she is kinda of an idiot in his eyes. “Yah! Who are you?? Why are you talking to me??” the girl asks him with a high voice. “Ohhh… I’m GD…” the person said with smile on his face then extends his hand. The girl looks at his extend hand and said “I don’t care who you are just leave me alone” before turning his back and continue walking. GD looks shocks because of what happen. He can’t believe that she will ignore his extend hands and turn her back and walk away. GD feels instantly piss off and follow the girl.

 

“Hey!! Stop!!” GD said while following the girl. “I said stop walking” GD continues. When GD reaches the girl, he instantly grasp her hand and turns the girl around to face him. “I said stop” GD said with a piss voice “Hey!! What’s your problem?” the girl asks while trying to take his hand off her own hand. “You piss me off. You don’t know who I am. You’re the first girl ever that ignores me!!” GD said with a loud voice still holding her hand. “I don’t care. I don’t know you. Just let me go” the girl said. “Let you go. No! Because as of this moment you are mine” GD said seriously. The girl stops what she is doing and look at his face with a shock face “What are you talking about? I’m not yours!” the girl said with a piss voice “Well, you are…” GD said with smirk on his face “Are you crazy?” the girl asks “No… But still you’re mine” GD answers. “No…!” the girl shout at him “You know you’re the first girl that ever shout at me… and for that I’ll give you a reward” GD said then move closely to the girl “Hey! What are you doing?” the girl asks the moment he moves closely to her “I’m giving you a reward” GD said while smirking “I don’t need your reward! Just stay away from me” the girl said while stepping back. GD just smirk on the girl while continue moving forward, when they reach the wall far from other people GD said “Now, We are all alone and you can’t escape from me” “Yah!! let me go” the girl said “Tsk... Tsk... You really don’t know me” GD said while still holding the girls hand “I know you… You’re GD… You said it a while ago… Remember??” the girl said sarcastically “I’ll let you go but in one condition” GD continue “What condition?” the girl asks “Tell me your name… Don’t give me false name because I’ll find it out.” GD said with smile on his face. The girl sigh “Sandara Park. My name is Sandara Park.” the girl said then looks at him and said “Now let me go” “Ohh… I lied” GD said before claiming her lips.

 

Dara can’t believe that this is happening to her. A stranger is kissing her and she can’t do anything about it because she feels like all of her energy is being drain. When all of a sudden the kiss stop then someone touch her lip “You’re lips taste so good” GD said while touching her lip. Dara come back to her sense and said “How dare you kiss me!!” “Now, My Sandara… Go back to your friend and go home. I’ll call you tomorrow… Ok?” GD said with a huge smile on his face before letting go of her hand and ignoring Dara’s outburst before walking away “How dare you giving me orders!! Who are you? You’re not my father, brother or not even my boyfriend!!” Dara said with a high tone. When GD hears what Dara said, he stops walking then turns around to face Dara and said “Not your boyfriend????” “Hmmm… then from now on I’m your boyfriend. And you’re mine… Remember that” GD said seriously before turning his back to a shock Dara and walks away.