DARA AND TEDDY

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 29 – DARA and TEDDY 

             

‘Excuse me… Are you going to answer me or you two will just staring at each other all day??” Teddy said while looking at Bom and TOP impatiently “Where is my sister??” Teddy asks again. Bom look at Teddy and said “Why you are here so early… our graduation is next week??” Bom asks before sitting down on the sofa in front of Teddy while TOP sits besides her avoiding looking on Teddy’s face “Well… I don’t know the exact date of your graduation, so I decide to be here early…” Teddy respond “So, where is my sister??” Teddy asks again while glaring at Bom “Bom… don’t change the topic again… you know how my patient is not really that long, so kindly answer my question… please…” he continues. Bom cleared before answering “Well… Dara is not here… She sleep with one of her classmate doing last school project…” Bom said hoping Teddy will not see the lie in her answer “When is she coming back??” Teddy asks “Well… I’m not sure but I guess maybe late afternoon because it is a huge project that they need to do…” Bom respond before putting her one arm around TOP’s back and grasp his shirt hardly to vent her nervousness “Ohhh… I see…  I’ll just put my things inside my room then I’ll just roam around town…” Teddy said before standing up and walks towards the room near the staircase leaving Bom and TOP speechless because of their nervousness.

 

When Bom hears the door close, “Thank god, he goes to his room already…” Bom said after leaning to TOP’s shoulder “Bom… You need to call Dara now… and tell her his brother is here already…” TOP suddenly said “Ohhh… Yes… Let’s go to my room and I’ll call her there…” Bom said before standing up and run towards her room while TOP follow behind her walking slowly.

 

After one hour….

 

“S**t… She is not answering her phone…” Bom said with frustrated voice “What will I do if she will not return today??” Bom said while looking at TOP who just shrugs his shoulder “You’re not helping!!” Bom said with a loud voice while walking back and forth still holding her phone near her ear “Babe… just leave her some messages…” TOP said before walking towards her cabinet and get some clothes before walking towards the bathroom. “Dara I’m going to kill you if I see you today…” Bom said irritably before throwing her phone on the bed after sending Dara messages then sit on her bed and scratch her hair because of frustration. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Enjoying yourself??” Jiyong asks with smile on his face while looking down at Dara who is making sand castle under a big umbrella which he provided because it is too hot already and Dara does not like to go yet because according to her, she still want to build sand castle which he think is just so childish “Yeah… Thank you for allowing me to build this sand castle, even though I know you think this is childish…” Dara respond with a smile on her face “Of course not… I don’t think that…” Jiyong respond immediately before sitting behind her after moving the huge umbrella for him to have space he needed “Whatever…” Dara said while continuing what she is doing without paying attention to Jiyong behind her back.

 

After a couple of minutes, “Jiyong can you stop smelling my hair…” Dara said with irritate voice “Hmmmmmm…” Jiyong respond “But your hair is so addicting… I so love the smell of your hair…” he continues “Go to the store and buy Pantene with pink and silver design… that’s my shampoo and condition…” Dara said sarcastically “I will… I’ll just ask one of my men to buy that shampoo for me…” Jiyong respond “You’re crazy…” Dara said before standing up and walks away without waiting Jiyong “Hey… you’re not done with your sand castle...” Jiyong said after reaching Dara while carrying the big umbrella “I lost my interest in finishing my sand castle and why are you bringing that huge umbrella??” Dara said and asks “Well, it’s hot already and you are walking under the sun which is bad to your skin so I bring this to cover you…” Jiyong said with a grin on his face “You know Ji… the way you act or talk towards me… there are no indications of you being a gangster’s leader…” Dara said with curiousity on her voice “Well… I will not use my gangster attitude towards you if it is not necessary…” Jiyong said seriously “For you I will always try to be Jiyong the CEO of KJ not GD the gang leader…” he continues “Thank you Ji…” Dara suddenly responds “For what??” Jiyong asks “For loving me and not giving up on me…” Dara answers “Ohhh…” Jiyong respond before putting his one arm on Dara’s shoulder and pulling her towards him then kiss her forehead “No need to thank me… I love you… I want you… I need you and I choose you… and I will do everything in my power to get you and make you stay beside me…” Jiyong said seriously “Ji… what if I still do not like to talk to you??” Dara ask curiously “Ohhhhhh… I already plan to kidnap you for you to just listen to my explanation…” Jiyong respond “Really???” Dara ask with amazement in her voice “Yeah… thank god you agree… I did not need to do some drastic move…” Jiyong answer before folding the umbrella and throw it on the side fence before grasping Dara’s hand and walks towards the elevator to go back to his penthouse.

 

“Are you hungry??” Jiyong asks while inside the elevator “Yeah…” Dara responds while caressing her stomach “What do you like for your snack?” Jiyong asks again “Well… I like mango cake and mango milk shake…” Dara answer immediately “Okies… I’ll call the room service when we reach the penthouse while you’re changing your clothes…” Jiyong answers before hugging Dara super tight, both of them step out of the elevator still holding each other hand, when they are inside the penthouse, Dara walks directly to the bedroom bathroom while Jiyong walks towards the phone to order room services.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Bom calm down…” TOP said with frustrated voice while looking at Bom who is now beginning to walking back and forth again inside her room “I can’t calm down… not until I talk to Dara or see her before his brother return…” Bom said with a loud voice “Call Jiyong again…” Bom said with pleading voice. TOP sigh and said “Bom… I already call him hundred times and I even leave him so many messages which almost half of it belongs to you… and I don’t know what he will do to me when he see your massing cursing him..” before shaking his head “I’m sorry… you know I’m panicking here… and I’ll do anything to talk to Dara before Teddy return…” Bom said before embracing TOP tightly.

 

“Let’s go dine out…” TOP suddenly said while looking at Bom. When Bom hears what TOP said, she instantly look at him and said “Are you serious?? You want to dine out and there is a possibility that we saw Teddy-Oppa at the street…” Bom said with angry voice “No… I don’t like to dine out… We will just order food.. ok??” she continues “Fine… whatever you want…” TOP said before sighing.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

After taking baths, Dara decide to get her bag and check her phone “OMG!! S**t!! I’m dead...........” Dara said the moment she read Bom’s hundred messages for her. Dara instantly run out of the room screaming “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” Dara scream while searching for Jiyong “Dara what happen??” Jiyong asks when he reaches screaming Dara “I need to go home ASAP…” Dara said with panic in her voice “Why???” Jiyong asks nervously “My brother arrive and he is looking for me… and Bom just lie to cover for me and I really need to go back…” Dara explain as fast as she can while grasping Jiyong’s arm “Omg! Omg! What will I do??” Dara said while looking at Jiyong “Dara relax… everything will be alright…” Jiyong said with a soft voice “Let me changes my clothes then we will go now…” he continues “Let’s just eat our order on our way home…” Jiyong said before kissing Dara’s forehead then walk towards his room to change.

 

When Dara is left alone in the living room, she instantly call Bom “Hello… Bommie… I’m sorry… I know… I know… Where is he now??? Ohhhh… when is he coming back??? Ok… Ok… We are coming back… Jiyong just changing his clothes… Yeah… don’t worry I’ll take care of everything… what did you say to him??? What???  Haist… ok.. Bom I need to go… Jiyong is here already… thanks see yah..” Dara said before ending the call “Who are you talking to???” Jiyong asks seriously “Bom…” Dara answers “Ohhh… I see…” Jiyong said with smile on his face “You’re weird… Anyway, let’s go…” Dara said before dragging Jiyong toward the elevator.

 

When Dara and Jiyong are already on their way to Dara’s house “Baby…” Jiyong said to call Dara’s attention “Hmmmm…” Dara respond before looking at Jiyong’s direction “Why are you so worried???” Jiyong asks “Because my brother is here…” Dara answers “Well… You should be happy not worried… Right??” Jiyong said and asks “Ji… I’m happy that my brother is here but I’m worried because you know you and gang…” Dara said with worried voice “Ok… You want me to meet your brother and explain everything about our relationship???” Jiyong asks seriously “I’ll do that for you… just to take away that worried look on your face” he continues. Dara caress Jiyong’s face and said “Thank you… but not now… I’m not ready…” with a small smile on her face. Jiyong look at Dara and said “OK… If that’s what you want… Just call me if something happen…” “I’m just her for you…” he continues. Dara just nod before continue eating her snacks while Jiyong concentrate to his driving.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“Dara and Jiyong are on the way here…” Bom said the moment she saw TOP enter the kitchen “Ohhh… That’s good… at least we did not have to lie again when Teddy returns…” TOP respond while sitting on the chair “Yeah… Let’s eat… I’m starving because of this stress…” Bom said before starting to eat while TOP just chuckled when he saw Bom eating wholeheartedly without talking to him.

 

“Bom are you going to tell about us to Dara’s brother??” TOP suddenly asks “What are you kidding me??? Well… you and me… well… we don’t have a problem… because Teddy is just my cousin and he is not over-protective towards me because he knows me well but when it comes to Dara well…” Bom responds. TOP just nod before continues eating his food.

 

After a couple of hours, the door burst open and enters Dara and Jiyong, “Bomieeeeeeeeeee….” Dara shout the moment she enters their apartment “Thank god you’re here already….” Bom said with a relief in her voice while going down the stair “Where is my brother??” Dara asks while scanning the house “He is not yet here… but he will return soon…” Bom answers before nodding to Jiyong direction to acknowledge his presence “Dara I better go… I just call you later…”Jiyong suddenly said “TOP are you coming with me??” Jiyong asks TOP while looking at him “NO man… I have my car with me…” TOP responds “Ok…”Jiyong said before turning to Dara and said “I better go…” Dara just nod and kiss Jiyong’s cheek before accompanying him to his car “Thank you for everything…” Dara said after Jiyong enters his car, Jiyong start the engine then turn to Dara and said “You’re always welcome…” before claiming Dara’s lip for a goodbye kiss “Bye…” Jiyong said after breaking the kiss and start driving away Dara’s place.

 

When Dara return inside, she saw Bom and TOP sitting on the sofa with a stupid grin on their face while looking at her “Why are you looking at me like that??” Dara asks after sitting on the sofa in front of TOP and Bom “Nothing…” TOP instantly respond before looking away “Well… I’m happy that you and Jiyong are ok now…” Bom said with smile on her face, Dara just nod to answer Bom before sighing when she remember his brother. When all of a sudden the door open and enter Teddy “Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” Dara shout the moment she saw her brother enter their house and run towards him and give Teddy a super duper tight hug “I miss you so much!” Dara said while embracing Teddy “I miss you too princess…” Teddy responds while returning Dara’s embrace. After a couple of minutes, Dara break their hug and look at Teddy and asks “Why are you here this early??” “Our graduation is still next week…”she continues “Well…” Teddy said while looking at Dara “I don’t know the exact date of your graduation, so, I just decide to come home early…” he continues “Why?? You don’t like me here??” Teddy asks with a sad voice “Of course not… I like you to be here… we can have our bonding moment like before… Right??” Dara said “Of course princess… anything you want…” Teddy responds with smile on his face.

 

Meanwhile, Bom and TOP are just listening to Teddy and Dara’s conversation “Bom I need to go… I need to talk to Jiyong…” TOP whisper to Bom “Ok…” Bom respond while nodding. “Hmmmm… excuse me…” Bom said while looking at Teddy and Dara who both look at her at the same time “TOP is going already…” Bom said the moment Teddy and Dara look at her “Ohhh…. Take care while driving…” Dara said with smile on her face “Ok man… see you some other time…”Teddy said after nodding “Thanks…” TOP said before walking towards the door while Bom walk beside him. “So, see you tomorrow??” TOP asks after entering his car “Yeah… be careful driving…” Bom said before giving TOP a nerve melting kiss “Bye…” Bom said after the kiss “Bye…” TOP responds before driving away. When Bom enter the house, she saw Teddy and Dara sitting on the sofa talking happily “Guys… I’m going to my room… I need to do something…” Bom said before going straight to her room without waiting for them to reply which make Teddy and Dara look at Bom weirdly.