FRIENDS

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 27 - FRIENDS

 

"Yoh man! What's up??? Are you ready??" Kush asked before sitting on the sofa inside Teddy's studio. When Teddy hears Kush voice, he instantly look at him and said "Hey dude!  I'm fine.. Yeah.. I leave tomorrow..." "How about you??" Teddy asks "I'l just follow you there... I still need to do something here..." Kush said  "When is your sister graduation??" he asks "Next week... But i don't know the exact date... That's why I leave this early..." Teddy respond "Ohhh... I see... Well, just see you there.." Kush said before standing up "Where are you going?? You just get in here..." Teddy asks. Kush look at Teddy and said "I'm just gonna check our other friends... You know..." before leaving the room.

 

When Kush is gone, Teddy smile while thinking about his cute little sister.  It's been a long time since he saw his little sister "After graduation, I'll convince her to come with me here in America... I just hope my convincing power is enough" Teddy said to himself before continuing his works.

 

------------------------

 

After one week without seeing Jiyong, Dara thought that he already give up, but when she step out of their auditorium building, Dara saw Jiyong sitting comfortably at the sofa inside the lobby and when Jiyong saw her, Dara saw Jiyong standing up and walk towards her direction.

 

"Fine! I'll listen to you..." Dara said with irritated voice while looking at Jiyong who is standing in front of her before he can say anything "Really???" Jiyong said with excited voice "Yeah... You're so irritating..." Dara said with angry face "I don't care... If i become irritating... As long as i can make you listen to me.." Jiyong respond "So, let's walk to my car and talk somewhere private..." he continue. Dara just nod and start walking when all of a sudden Jiyong grasp her hand and said "Wait... I park my car over there not that way" before walking towards his car without letting of Dara's hand.

 

Meanwhile, after a couple of try of taking her hand on Jiyong's grasp, Dara just let him hold her hand until they reach his car. When Dara and Jiyong reach his car, Jiyong open the passenger door to let Dara in, when Dara is already inside, Jiyong immediately close the door and run toward the other side of his car and step inside but before starting his car engine, Jiyong turn to Dara and said "Thank you" then start the car engine before driving toward their destination without consulting Dara.

 

"Jiyong... Where are we going??" Dara suddenly asks when she notice that Jiyong is driving towards outside the City. Jiyong turn to Dara and said "We are going to the VIP Hotel..." "Remember the place??" He asks. Dara just nod without saying anything "You don't have practice tomorrow.. Right??" Jiyong said and asks "How did you know??" Dara asks with curiosity in her voice "I have sources..." Jiyong respond with smile oh his eyes "Omg! You have someone follow me all around??" Dara suddenly said when she connect what Jiyong just said and how Jiyong know her location or schedule. "Well... I just want to make sure that you are always safe..." Jiyong respond "How many??" Dara asks "What how many??" Jiyong asks. Dara turn to Jiyong and look at him with seriously face "How many men of yours is following me?" Dara asks. Jiyong glance at Dara and cleared his throat then turn back his attention on the road before answering "One only..." Jiyong answers "What is his name??" Dara asks again "Thunder" Jiyong answers "Is he following us now??" Dara asks. Jiyong just nod without saying anything, Dara immedately turn around to look "Is he driving that car behind us??" Dara asks while looking at the car behind them "Not the car behind us but the next car..." Jiyong respond.

 

When Dara and Jiyong reach the VIP hotel, Dara step out of the car the moment Jiyong park his car in front of the hotel without waiting for him to open the door for her. "Are we going to your penthouse??" Dara asks while walking beside Jiyong at the lobby of the hotel "Yeah..." Jiyong respond before grasping Dara's hand and walk rapidly towards the elevator. When they are both inside the elevator, Dara look at Jiyong and asks "Are you going to tell me the whole truth this time??" "Dara... I'll tell you about GD but I can't promise to tell you everything" Jiyong responds "Ok... Just don't lie to me..." Dara said seriously. Jiyong just nod then both Jiyong and Dara wait silently until the elevator reach the penthouse.

 

When they reach the penthouse, Dara and Jiyong step out of the elevator silently and walks towards the door. Jiyong open the door and let Dara in before entering and closing the door behind him. "So can you start talking??" Dara asks before sitting on the sofa while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong walk towards Dara and sit a few feets away from her then look at Dara and said "Yeah..." "So,explain now from the start...and don't lie..." Dara said seriously. Jiyong nod and look at Dara seriously "When I saw you at the club that time, I'm kinda curious about you because you look so uncomfortable while walking inside the club until you reach your cousin's table, then when they leave you while they are dancing, your facial expression intrigues me..." Jiyong respond "Then I just suddenly said to myself that you're going to be mine....then..." Jiyong said but before he can continue Dara in and said "Wait so you mean, are meeting is not an accident, you really follow me when I'm looking for the bathroom that night..." Jiyong just nod and saids "Yeah... Then you can say the rest is history..." "So, where in history include the lies and conspiracy??" Dara asks before raising her one eyebrow while looking at Jiyong.

 

"Well... I know I should told you about me being in a gang and the leader, but when TOP told me you hate gang, I feel scared to tell you..." Jiyong said "Then Bom know because of TOP and I told TOP to make sure Bom will never tell you or else he will suffer the consequences..," He continues "I'm really really sorry for lying to you... I want to tell you really but I just can't say it when you're in front of me..." Jiyong said while looking at Dara "So, can you forgive me and gave me another chance???" Jiyonh asks "This time...no more lies..." He continues.

 

Meanwhile, Dara just listen while Jiyong is talking "I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive you or give you a chance..." Dara said "Maybe, we can start as a friend and let just take one step at a time..." Jiyong respond "You know the way you talk, you didn't sound like a gangster to me..." Dara said with a teasing voice. Jiyong smile then look at Dara and said "Dara I will not use my gangster behavior toward you if not needed, for you I will always be Jiyong to you not GD the gangster" "Why?? It's still you though... Jiyong and GD is the same person... So..." Dara responds "But as much as possible I don't like you to be involve in my gang life" Jiyong saids "So, are you giving me another chance to be your friend??" Jiyong asks but before Dara can answers, Jiyong speak again and said "And when you're ready to accept me again then maybe we can step to the next level" When Dara hears what Jiyong say, she instantly stand up and walk back and forth to think "Dara..." Jiyong call her name when he saw Dara walkinh back and forth "I'm thinking... Be quiet..." Dara respond without looking at Jiyong.

 

After a couple of minutes of walking, Dara sit on the sofa and look at Jiyong seriously and said "Fine... We can be friend for now..." before smiling to him then raise her hand for a handshake, which Jiyong gladly accept and said "Friend..." "Friend..." Dara responds with smile on her face.