ARE YOU SURE???

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 11 – ARE YOU SURE???

 

“I’m sorry… I’m late” Bom said before kissing TOP on his cheek “It’s ok… No harm done…” TOP answers with smile on his face. “My last professor extended his time, so we all went out late.” Bom explain after sitting on the chair in front of TOP. “Ohhh… Well… You don’t have to explain Bom…” TOP said before holding her hand on the top of the table. “So, where do you want to go? But first, we need to eat lunch…” TOP asks and said with smile on his face “Hmmm... Can I go home first??” Bom asks while looking back at TOP “Why?” TOP asks with frown on his forehead “Because I like to freshen up and change my clothes. If it is ok with you.” Bom answers “Of course. I’ll take this as an opportunity to see your house” TOP said before winking at Bom “Crazy…” Bom said before laughing softly “Let’s go” she continue before standing up and grasp TOP’s hand and drag him towards the exit door.

 

---------------------------------

 

“VI where is TOP?” GD asks seriously while sitting at the middle of the table inside his office conference room, while YB and D-Lite also look at VI and wait for his answers. VI looks at GD and said “Hyung… Hmmm... TOP-Hyung said he needs to go somewhere important…” GD looks at VI seriously and asks “Important?? More important than this meeting?” “Hyung… I don’t know anything… Promise!” VI said then raises his right hand to indicate that he is telling the truth but not looking directly at GD’s eye “VI I did not ask you if you know something… but now that you mention it… tell me what you know?” GD said seriously while looking at VI. ‘Damn!! Me and my big mouth… TOP-Hyung will definitely kill me if I tell them but GD-Hyung will also kill me if I will not tell him… Haist… my life I so complicated because of my Hyung’ VI said to himself while fidgeting on his sit. “VI…” GD calls VI name to get his attention. VI looks instantly to GD when he hears him call his name “Hyung….” VI said with nervous voice “Tell me” GD said seriously “But… TOP-Hyung…” VI replies but before VI can finish his sentence GD suddenly stand up with force so the chair fell on the floor while glaring at VI “Hyung!! TOP-Hyung went on a date with his girlfriend. I saw him leave early this morning and when I ask him where he is going. He told me that he will go on a date with his girlfriend.” VI said instantly while looking at GD with a puppy eyes “Please Hyung don’t hurt me. TOP-Hyung said he will kill me if I told you and now that I told, he will definitely kill me, but if I did not tell you, You will kill me also and because you are more scary than TOP-Hyung so I tell you… GD-Hyung!! Now that I tell you… Please protect me from TOP-Hyung.” VI continues still giving GD a puppy eyes.

 

On the other hand, GD tries to hold his smile while still glaring at VI. He can’t believe that VI will fell on act. GD pick up his chair on the floor and sit again then look at VI and laugh. D-Lite and YB look at each other with curiousity while VI looks at GD with a surprise look “Hyungggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!” VI said with a loud voice the moment he realize what GD did “Why did you do that?!” VI asks while still looking at GD who is till laughing “GD-Hyunggggggggggggg!!!” VI shouts. GD look at VI while trying to composed his self “Sorry… Sorry…” GD said with smile on his face while looking at VI “I did not mean to scary you” GD said still looking at VI. Meanwhile, YB and D-Lite are just looking at them with curiosity in their eyes “Hyung… what happen to this two?” D-Lite whisper “I have no idea? They look so strange… they are crazy…” YB whisper back to D-Lite. Then both of them look back to smiling GD and wailing VI and shake their head together. After a couple of minutes, GD look at YB and D-Lite and said “Let’s just proceed the meeting without TOP” “Hyung what happen??” D-Lite asks while looking curiously at GD “Ohh… nothing happen… According to VI, TOP is just on a date with his girlfriend” GD answers. “Girlfriend!!” YB and D-Lite said with a shock voice then look at GD’s eyes to see if he is telling the truth. GD just nod and look at VI, so both D-Lite and YB look at VI and wait for him to say something “Spill it out already VI...” YB said with a huge smile on his face, VI sighs and said to himself ‘I’m so dead.’ while looking at his Hyung “ TOP-Hyung meet a girl at CL’s club when we first went there, that day also TOP-Hyung approach the girl and asks for her name after giving her name to Hyung she just leave. So, for the past few days, TOP-Hyung keep bugging me about that girl and ask for my help to find her” VI said while looking at YB and D-Lite “Continue” D-Lite said with excitement on his voice. VI sighs again and said “Then last week, we saw her again…” VI said but before he can continue YB in and asks “What is she look like?” “Well, she is a beautiful and y red hair girl” VI answers.

 

Meanwhile, GD is just listening to VI, YB and D-Lite but when he hears VI answer to YB’s question, he suddenly lean forward and asks “What is the girl name?” with curiousity on his voice. VI suddenly looks at GD with frown on his forehead “The name of the girl… What is her name??” GD asks again “Park Bom, the girl’s name is Park Bom” VI answers immediately. When GD hear VI answers, he instantly remember something, he stand up immediately and walks toward the door “Don’t follow… Stay here…” GD said before closing the door, leaving VI, YB and D-Lite curious because they did not know why GD acts that way. When GD step inside his office, he rapidly walks towards his desk then sit on his chair before opening his desk drawer and look for the folder, when GD found the folder, he immediately open it and read it to confirm his thought ‘Damn! Their cousin…’ GD said to himself while reading Dara’s investigation profile ‘So, TOP’s girlfriend is Dara’s cousin’ he continues after returning the folder to his drawer then walks back to the conference room like nothing happen and proceed to their meeting.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“So, this is my house…” Bom said the moment she and TOP enters the door “You live here alone?” TOP asks while roaming his eyes around the living room. “Ohh… No… My cousin Dara also live here with me” Bom answers before dragging TOP toward the sofa to sit “Actually, this is Dara’s house, her brother bought this house for her and I just live here to accompany her because that is what Dara’s brother like before going to US to work.” Bom answers. “Just sit here first, I’ll just go and take a quick shower before we leave” Bom said, when she saw TOP nod, Bom immediately walks towards the stair to go to her room.  

 

When Bom left, TOP suddenly stand up and look around the house. He saw different picture of Bom and her cousin on the corner of their living room. ‘Hmmm… They look happy together…’ TOP said while looking at the picture. TOP pick up one picture frame and said ‘They seems so close with each other’ before putting it back and walks towards the kitchen ‘So organize and clean…’ TOP said while scanning the kitchen. He saw a door and open it ‘Girls’ he said when he saw the bathroom clean and with shining tiles then shake his head before closing it again. TOP decide to return to the living room and wait for Bom. After a couple of minutes, Bom return looking fresh and y with her above the knee dress, showing her gorgeous leg. TOP stand up immediately and walks towards Bom “y” TOP said before claiming Bom’s lip for a nerve rocking kiss. Bom respond instantly the moment she feel TOP’s lips on her. “We need to go” Bom said when TOP leave her lips and kiss start kissing her neck “Hmmmmm…” TOP answers but still giving Bom little kiss around her neck “Tabi… hmmmm… We better stop and go” Bom said then hold TOP face to prevent him from kissing her neck again. TOP look at Bom and nod before grasping Bom’s hand “Let’s go” TOP said before walking towards the door and leave.

-------------------------------------------

 

“Did you enjoy our date?” TOP asks while walking at the Park.  Bom and TOP just finish eating their dinner after watching movie and roaming around the mall. “Yeah! I really enjoy it” Bom answer with smile on his face while walking beside TOP. “It’s kinda late already; you want me to send you home?” TOP asks after looking at his watch but still holding Bom’s hand. Bom stop walking and grasps TOP’s hand firmly to stop him from walking then face TOP “I want to see you’re place?” Bom said seriously “Are you serious??” TOP asks with a surprise voice. Bom just nod while looking at TOP’s eyes “But if you don’t like… It’s ok with me...” Bom said while giving TOP a puppy eyes look “Hey, of course it’s ok… I’m just thinking about…” TOP said but before he can continues Bom butts in and said “Don’t think…” TOP just sigh and said “Ok…” “You want to go now?” TOP asks still looking at Bom “Yup…” Bom said while nodding her head. TOP give Bom’s lip a soft kiss then put his one arm on Bom’s shoulder before walking towards his car. When they reach TOP’s car, Bom step inside the car immediately and wait for TOP to go at his side, once TOP is inside he immediately start his car and drive to his house.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Hello…” Dara said to greet the person on the other line “Who is this?” she asks because when she look at her phone screen before answering the call an unregister number appear “It is me…” Jiyong answers to Dara “How did you get my number??” Dara asks with a surprise voice the moment she realizes that Jiyong is her caller “Well… I have my way when I want to know something… especially if it is my girlfriend’s number…” Jiyong answers “Hey! Can you stop saying I’m your girlfriend because I’m not… OK!” Dara said with irritated tone. “Not my girlfriend?? Hmmmm… Are you sure??” Jiyong asks “Of course I’m sure!!” Dara reply instantly “How about the kisses we share inside the elevator??” Jiyong asks “You respond to my kiss and if we are not disturbed by my irritating phone, you know what can happen” he continues before Dara can answer “Yah!! What are you talking about??” Dara asks “Ohhh… So, you don’t remember that kiss… Don’t worry the moment when we see each other again… I will make you remember that kiss” Jiyong said with a teasing tone “Yah!! I will never see you again!!!” Dara shout before ending the call. But after a couple of second, Dara’s phone ring again and saw Jiyong’s number on her phone screen, Dara ignore her phone and just continue reading her book on her bed. However, Dara’s phone just keep on ringing, so even though she doesn’t like to answer, she pick up her phone and look at the screen then sigh “What do you really want?” Dara asks calmly “I’ll see you soon…” Jiyong said seriously then end the calls. Meanwhile, Dara looks at her phone screen because she can’t believe that Jiyong will say something like that ‘See me soon…’ Dara said to herself then look at the mirror in front of her and just stare at herself.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Where here…” TOP said the moment he park his car in front of a six story building. “So, this is where you live?” Bom asks before she steps out of the car “Yup!” TOP answer after he step out of his car “Let’s go…” he continue after locking his car’s door. TOP and Bom walks towards the elevator while holding each other hand, “So, Do you live here alone?” Bom asks the moment they reach the elevator “Yup… Actually… the whole third floor is mine…” TOP answers after pushing the elevator button “Really??” Bom asks again while looking at TOP “Yeah! The first floor is just a receiving or visitors area… but we rarely use it… then the second, fourth, fifth and Sixth floor are for my friend” TOP explain then look at Bom with smile on his face. When the elevator arrives, TOP and Bom step inside the elevator and stand side by side quietly. When they reach TOP’s floor, TOP walks towards the door and open it while Bom is waiting bedside him “Come in…” TOP said the moment he open the door. Bom step inside instantly and roam her eyes around “Your place is clean…” Bom said when she notices that everything is in rightful place. When all of a sudden, Bom feels TOP’s arm around her waist “Bommie…” TOP said before giving her neck small kiss “Tabi…” Bom said after bending her head backward to give TOP enough space to access her neck.

 

When all of a sudden, TOP turn Bom to face him and claim her lips roughly. “Hmmmmmmmmmmm…” Bom moan the moment TOP kiss her lips. Bom instantly put both of her hand around TOP neck and pull him towards her to deepen the kiss while TOP’s hands are roaming around Bom’s back. After a couple of minutes of kissing, TOP breaks the kiss and stare at Bom’s eyes “Are you sure?” TOP asks seriously but before Bom can answer “I can wait… I don’t like to pressure you with this… I want you to be 100% sure before we continue…” he continues. Bom look stare back at TOP with smile on her face and said “I’m sure…” before pulling TOP for another nerve melting kiss. TOP instantly carry Bom without breaking their kiss and walks towards his bedroom. When TOP reaches the door he opens it with one hand and enters inside while still kissing Bom. TOP close the door with his one foot before walking towards the bed.

 

TOP break their kiss then put down Bom carefully on his bed. On the other hand, Bom lay down on TOP’s bed while looking at TOP in front of her, but before TOP join Bom on his bed, he takes off his clothes and just leave his boxers then moves towards Bom and claim her lips once again while Bom’s hand instantly roams around TOP’s body. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Bom moans when TOP start kissing her neck while his one hand reach the edge of her dress and start pushing it upward and finally take it off leaving Bom’s only in her underwear. TOP pulls his self away from Bom and stare at Bom’s body “You are so beautiful…” TOP said while looking down at Bom “I’m the luckiest man on earth right now… that you’re here with me” he continues before moving towards Bom and kiss her lips again. Bom respond immediately when she feels TOP’s lips on her while TOP’s hands reaches the hook of her bra to take it off. TOP start kissing Bom’s neck down to one of her chest while his other hand reaches the other to play with it. “Tabi….. hmmmmm….” Bom moans the moment she feels TOP’s lip and hand on her chest. On the other hand, Bom feels TOP’s hard member pocking her stomach, so she try reaching it and then grab it before it softly. TOP suddenly stop when he feels Bom’s hand on him “S**T Bom, that feel great…” TOP said then return kissing her chest “Uhmmmmmmm…” TOP moan when he feels Bom’s hand him a little bit fast “Stop” TOP said then look at Bom eyes “I don’t want to have a release yet.” he continues before taking Bom’s hand off him but TOP takes of his boxers instantly and start taking off Bom’s last underwear. Bom lift her hips to help TOP take it off easily. When TOP takes it off, he throw Bom's underwear at one corner of his room and he instantly caress her fold that makes Bom’s nerves go crazy “Tabiiiii… ahhhhh… That feels so good” Bom said then reach TOP’s lip and kiss her roughly. 

 

TOP respond immediately while caressing Bom between her thighs “Bom… I want you… I want you so much...” TOP said while kissing Bom’s face. Bom just nod and open her leg to give TOP more access. TOP then instantly position his self then put both of his hand on Bom’s back before pushing slowly inside Bom “Hmmmmm… goshhh… Tabi… you’re so big…” Bom said while embracing TOP and accepting him inside of her “Bommie… you’re so tight… I might hurt you a little but please bear with it. I promise after that I will take the pain away” TOP said while pushing himself a little bit farther inside Bom. Bom just nod and hold to TOP tightly, then TOP suddenly make one full shove and break Bom’s barrier then TOP stop from moving to give Bom’s time to adjust for him. On the other hand, Bom bite TOP shoulder the moment she feels the pain and try relaxing and adjusting herself “Go on…” Bom said after a couple of minutes then she start to feel TOP starting to move again “Uhmmmm… Bommie….” TOP said while moving slowly inside Bom but after a couple of slow , TOP start to move faster and harder “Tabiiiii…. Ahhhhh… Uhmmmmm....” Bom moan when she feels that TOP is trying to push as deep as he can. “I love you Bom… I love you…” TOP said as he move deeper and deeper. On the other hand, Bom moves to follow TOP rhythm “I love you too… I love you too… Tabiiiii… I’m almost there…” Bom said the moment she feels something hot inside of her ready to explode “Wait a little longer baby… wait…” Tabi said before ing towards Bom faster, harder and deeper “Bommie… release it babe… release it…” TOP said while keep moving in between Bom. When Bom hears what TOP said she immediately takes her release and after a couple of second, Bom feels TOP release everything inside of her while still moving. After TOP and Bom reaches their peak, TOP give Bom’s lip soft kiss and said “Thank you for making me your first. I’m super happy right now” Bom stare at TOP’s eyes and said “You’re welcome... I love you” then give TOP a smack kiss then look at him with smile on her face. TOP decide to take out of Bom slowly then get his bed sheet to cover their body. TOP embrace Bom under the cover then put his face between her neck and said “Sleep here tonight” while giving Bom's neck little kisses. When Bom hear what TOP said, Bom nod and said "Ok...If that's what you want" then embrace TOP before closing her eyes to sleep.

 

                                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    Sorry... One chapter update only for today..

                                                                         Enjoy Reading!!