CONFUSION

GANGSTER's KISS

 

 

CHAPTER 16 – CONFUSION

 

“Hyung… Why are you sighing like you have a super big problem??” VI asks while drinking inside the room at the VIP club. TOP looks at VI and said “I have a problem… but I don’t know if it is really a problem… but I consider it as my problem…” VI looks at TOP frowning ad said “Hyung… you’re weird…” “What’s your problem??” VI asks still looking at TOP “Maybe I can help you…” VI continues. TOP sigh and said “It’s been a month since I start my relationship to Bom and it’s getting stronger every day….” Before TOP can continue VI in “So, What the problem with that??” VI asks. TOP look at VI seriously and said “I still didn’t tell Bom about the other side of my life as a gangster. Do you get it???” VI just nod while listening to TOP and said “So, tell her… If Bom accept you after telling her that you’re a gangster it means she really love you but if not, just give her time to think then use your charm to get her back.” “Ok… How about my second problem??” TOP said to VI “What second problem??” VI asks with a curious tone “Bom is Dara’s cousin… and Dara is GD’s girl that hate’s gang and GD our gang leader… If I tell Bom about me being in a gang, there is a high possibility that she will tell it to Dara. What if one day they meet each other and Bom connect me and GD…”TOP said before sighing “Wow… Hyung that a problem… specially GD-Hyung warns you that if you tell your girlfriend about you being in a gang, you need to make sure she will not tell it to anyone most especially to Dara.” VI replies “Good Luck to you…” VI said before tapping TOP shoulder then stand up “Yah! Where are you going??” TOP asks when he saw VI standing up “I’m going to dance down stair… Why??” VI asks while looking at TOP confusedly “Yah!! You said you’re going to help me…” Top said with a loud voice “Hyung… I really want to help you but I don’t like to receive GD-Hyung fury… sorry” VI answers before running towards the door and leave leaving TOP just shaking his head. When VI is gone, TOP just concentrates drinking his drink without minding the people around him.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Dara when are you going to introduce Jiyong to me?” Bom ask while eating their dinner “Hmmmm… I’ll ask him if he can meet you next week. He is kinda busy with his work and stuff…” Dara answer while eating without looking at Bom direction. “Ohhhh… But you always see each other right??” Bom asks again “Not really… This past few weeks we just call or text each other… and I’m also busy…” Dara answers “Why???” Bom asks again. Dara look at Bom with frown on her forehead and asks “Bommie, why are you asking me question about me and Jiyong??” “Well, I’m just curious… You know… because you did not introduce him to me yet and you never mention his name when we are talking about boys and stuff” Bom answers. Dara sighs and said “I’ll introduce Jiyong to you soon… I never mention him, because I don’t have anything to say about him…” “But he is your boyfriend right??? and I’m your cousin… I should know him first…” Bom said “Bommie… Jiyong is not my boyfriend…  Ok… I just give him a chance to be in my life as a friend and we are enjoying each other company… that’s it… beside… Jiyong never ask me to be his girlfriend… like the normal kind of thing… He just assumes I’m his girlfriend because he already kisses me…” “Dara… letting him in your life is the same as being a boyfriend… Well, it’s my interpretation but I don’t know what’s going on between you two...” Bom said “Bom… let’s not talk about it please… Jiyong and I enjoy each other company… that’s all…” Dara said while looking at Bom seriously “Whatever you say Dara… Whatever you say…” Bom said with smile on her face.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“Man! You’re not done???” YB asks when he saw GD still reading paper works inside his office. When GD hears YB’s voice, he instantly looks at him and said “No… I still need to double check each contract and I have papers here that need my signature… Haist… these past few weeks I’m so busy doing this work plus until now we can’t find G.O... I already talk to JYJ leader and he said his man is still searching… I told him that once I found him I’ll give GO to him immediately.” GD said while leaning back on his chair while looking at YB who is sitting down in front of him. “So, you don’t have time to meet Sandara??” YB asks with teasing voice “Yeah… I just call or text her every night…”GD answers “Dara said she is also busy with her study. Her professor gave them project that she needs to finish next week… so we are both busy.” GD continues “Hmmm… I see… So, how’s your relationship with her?? Is she officially your girlfriend??” YB asks curiously while smiling “Well, we enjoy each other’s company, and for me she is my girlfriend… I don’t know what Dara think…” GD answers with a tired voice. When YB hears what GD said, he just laughs because he can’t believe that GD is now experiencing this kind of girl problem. “Well, good luck to you...” YB reply. GD just nod while looking at YB “Let’s go man… the car is ready…” YB said before standing up and walks toward the door to walk… “Yeah!! I’ll be right there...” GD replies while collecting all the folder and brings it with him at home.