CONFESSION

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 17 - CONFESSION

 

“Ji... My cousin Bom wants to meet you…” Dara said while looking at Jiyong during their dinner date. Jiyong look at Dara seriously and asks “Why??” “Well, actually Bom knows you because of the news and magazines but she said she needs to know you and meet you personally…” Dara answers “Are you free tomorrow??” Dara asks. “Of course… For you… I’m always free...” Jiyong said with smile on his face “Thanks… I’ll tell her that you will have dinner at our place tomorrow... ok??” Dara said. Jiyong just nod before continue eating his food while Dara do the same.

 

“So, how’s your school project??” Jiyong asks while driving towards Dara’s home. “Well, I’m almost done. I just need a little retouch and I’m ready to submit it this week.” Dara answer while looking at Jiyong. “So, we can go out of town next week??” Jiyong asks “Ha?? Out of Town??” Dara asks “Yeah… You can bring your cousin if you want…” Jiyong asks “Really??” Dara asks. Jiyong just nod while smiling because he is happy to see that Dara is now comfortable and relax when they are together and he notice that they lessen their argument and fight. “Okies… but I’ll tell her after you meet her…” Dara said before sitting properly at her sit. When they reach Dara’s home, Dara kiss Jiyong cheeks and said “Thank you…” before stepping out of the car without waiting Jiyong respond. On the other hand, Jiyong just chuckle when she saw Dara blush after kissing him before stepping out of his car, when he saw Dara enters her house, he start his car engine immediately and drive home.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Bom…” Dara calls Bom’s name when she saw her cooking at their kitchen for their breakfast. “Yeah” Bom respond before turning around and look at Dara “Why??” Bom asks while looking at Dara “Jiyong will visit today… dinner time…” Dara answers “Ok… I’ll cook…” Bom said before turning her attention back to the stove “Thanks… if you meet him tonight… please don’t scare him…” Dara respond with smile on her face. Bom turn the stove and put the food on the table and said “Yah!! I’m not scary… of course I’ll try to intimidate him… I need to know if he is good for you…” before sitting on the chair and start eating her food.

 

“Dara… Is Jiyong going to fetch you after school??” Bom ask while eating her corn. Dara look at Bom then shrug her shoulder and said “I don’t know… I’ll just text him later…” “Ok… just text me… if what time Jiyong will arrive..” Bom respond. Dara just nod before standing up and bringing her plate in the sink “I’ll go first… I need to past my project early…” Dara said before kissing Bom’s cheek and then went to the living room to get her thing before leaving.

 

------------------------------

 

“Hi babe…” TOP said when she saw Bom walking towards him “Hello… sorry if you wait too long…” Bom respond after sitting on the a park bench “Oh… it’s ok…” TOP said before kissing Bom’s cheek “You want to go to my place tonight??” TOP asks with a big smile on his face before winking at Bom “Ohh… sorry babe… I can’t go tonight…” Bom said “Why??” TOP asks. “Well, your boss- the mighty Kwon Jiyong will go to our place tonight…” Bom said with smile on her face. When TOP hears GD’s name, he instantly feel nervous and asks “Why??” while looking at Bom curiously “Well, remember my cousin Dara, she invite Jiyong to have dinner with us, so I can meet him personally…” Bom answers while TOP just nod his head when he hears Bom’s answer “You saw your boss already.. right??” Bom asks curiously while looking at TOP’s face.

 

On the other hand, TOP cleared his throat and inhale deeply before answering “Well, actually, Jiyong… hmmm… he is one of my good friends” “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??” Bom said with a high voice “Yeah…” TOP said before nodding. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Bom asks while looking at TOP seriously “For the past few days, I’ve been telling you about Dara and Jiyong” Bom continues “Well… I have a reason… why I did not tell you…” TOP said nervously. “What reason??” Bom asks curiously. “Bom… I know it’s been two months since our relationship start and I really like… no.. I love you… and I want to make this relationship work and last forever…” TOP said while looking at Bom seriously “TOP… what is your reason???” Bom asks calmly “I don’t like to confess here… can we go somewhere else??” TOP asks while looking around the park. However, Bom hold TOP’s face and turn it towards her then look at TOP’s eyes seriously and said “Tell me the reason…” “Well… I… I’m… I…” TOP said but because TOP keeps stuttering, Bom lost her patient and shout “TOP! Tell me!!” before letting go of his face then stand up and then walks back and forth in front of Top.

 

“Bom, babe… please sit down… don’t be mad anymore… pleaseeee...” TOP said “I’ll tell you… promise…” TOP continues. Bom said walking, turn to TOP and look at him seriously and said “So???” “But promise me… you’ll understand me…” TOP respond, Bom just nod before tapping her feet while waiting for TOP’s answer “Well, actually… I’m in… a… gang…” TOP said slowly. Bom look at TOP’s eye seriously to see if he is joking but when she saw him with pleading eyes for understanding, Bom eyes become wide open and asks “Are you serious??” TOP just nod and look down. Bom immediately sit beside TOP again and said “As in for real???” Bom asks again. TOP just nod his head without looking at Bom.

 

After a couple of minutes of silent, TOP looks at Bom and asks “So, Can I ask for your reaction??” Bom look at TOP and said “You know from the start I’m not against gang…” “I just can’t believe that my boyfriend is also in a gang…”Bom continues. TOP look at Bom and immediately asks “I’m still your boyfriend??” Bom look at TOP with wide eyes and said “Of course!” “Why?? do you want to break up with me??” Bom asks “Of course not…” TOP answer instantly “I just like to make sure that we are still together and ok…” TOP continues “TOP, nothing will change between the two of us ok…”Bom said “So, this is what bothers you this past few days, right??” Bom respond. TOP nod and said “I don’t know how will I tell you and it’s also complicated” TOP answers “Complicated?? Why??” Bom asks.

 

TOP look at Bom seriously and asks “Bom, if I tell you this… can you keep it as a secret??” “I really mean it… please promise me not to tell anyone especially Dara” TOP continue. TOP saw Bom look at him seriously when all of a sudden her eyes open so big and said “OMG!! Jiyong is also in a gang…” “I am right…right??” Bom asks seriously. TOP nod and said “Yeah… Jiyong is in a gang and…” but before TOP can finish his sentence Bom butts in “and what???” Bom asks “He is our leader” TOP answers.

 

When Bom hears what TOP said she immediately stand up and walk back and forth while thinking ‘OMG!! If Dara found out, she will definitely stay away from Jiyong.’ Bom said to herself while walking not noticing TOP worried face ‘I want Dara to be happy and I know she already like Jiyong even though she keeps on denying it’ she continue ‘I need to talk to have a serious talk with Jiyong before I make a decision.’ She said to herself while still walking. On the other hand, TOP stand up and grasp Bom’s arms to stop her from walking “Bom… Are you ok??” TOP asks while looking at her face “Yeah… but I can’t believe that Jiyong is the leader of a gang” Bom answers “What’s your gang’s name??” Bom asks curiously “Hmmm… Big Bang…” TOP answer “OMG!! As in the Big Bang??” Bom respond. TOP just nod before giving Bom a nerve wracking kiss, Bom instantly respond when she feels TOP’s lip to her.

 

After breaking their kiss, TOP said “Bom… Please don’t tell anyone regarding this matter especially to Dara… Please” with pleading voice “I Promise… but I need to talk to Jiyong first…” Bom respond then look at her watch and said “Take me home… I need to cook for dinner… and you will also have dinner with us…” with serious voice. TOP just nod before holding Bom’s hand and walks toward his car.