PHONE CALL

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 32 – PHONE CALL

 

When Dara and teddy arrive home, Dara immediately say good night to his brother and run towards her room without waiting for his brother reply, and when Dara step inside her room, she instantly put everything at one corner of her room then lay on her bed after searching for her phone inside her bag and dial Jiyong’s number.

 

On the other hand, GD is currently having meeting together with YB, TOP, D-LITE, VI, MINZY and VI regarding the gang problem when his phone suddenly ring. GD immediately answers it without paying much attention to the caller “Hello… who is this??” GD said with irritated voice while looking at his friends around the conference table who is also looking at him curiously “Ohhhh… Are you busy???” Dara said shyly when she hears Jiyong irritated voice. When GD hears Dara’s voice, he suddenly feels excited because Dara call him “Ohhh… Sorry baby…” GD said before standing up and walk towards his office door leaving everyone with curiosity in their face.

 

“How’s your day??” Jiyong asks after sitting on his chair “Hmmm… like you don’t know…” Dara said with teasing voice “What do you mean??” Jiyong asks with clueless voice “Hello… Thunder… Remember???” Dara respond “Ohhhh… I see… but I still want to hear it from you…” Jiyong said with smile on his face “Well… me and my brother went to the park…” Dara said with a happy voice which makes Jiyong feel also happy “we just walk around… then we do biking and feeding fishes in the pond…” she continues “Ohhh… that seems fun…” Jiyong said “Super fun…” Dara instantly responds “Then we also went to the mall… we watch a movie…” she continues “Really?? So you really had so much fun the whole day??” Jiyong asks happily “Yeah!!” Dara responds “Did you bought something when you went to the mall??” Jiyong asks “Of course… I buy clothes, pants, shoes, books and art materials… all expenses paid by my brother…” Dara said before laughing so hard “Really?? That’s nice…” Jiyong said “How about you?? How’s your day??” Dara suddenly asks “Well… I just attend 3 business meeting and signs 4 contracts… and then still reading business proposal until the end of the day…” Jiyong answers “and now??” Dara asks again “Well… I have a meeting with my gang member regarding some gang issues when you call…” Jiyong responds “Ohhh… sorry… I did not mean to disturb you…” Dara said with a panic voice “Hey baby… relax… its ok…” Jiyong said “Aside from my business… You my baby is my number one priority… remember that…” he continues “Ohhhh… really??? Thanks!” Dara said with flatter voice.

 

“Ji… I call you back again… I need to take a bath now… and prepare my sleep to sleep…” Dara said “Ok… call me if you’re done…” Jiyong respond “OK… love yah!!” Dara said “Love you too...” Jiyong respond before ending the call with smile on his face. After a couple of minutes sitting on his chair, Jiyong decide to go back to the conference room to continue their meeting. “So… where we stop??” Jiyong asks after sitting on his chair like nothing happen “Hmmm… we stop… hmmm… discussing surveillance and station guard…” YB said with frown on his face “Ohhh… Ok… So… asks all the area leader to have three to four man in one group to survey at night and day… make sure that the border has a patrol every day… as in 24/7… I don’t like this to happen again…” GD said seriously, everybody just nod while listening to GD. “CL... makes sure you have body guard when you are going around especially at night… I’ll ask YB to assign two of his best fighter to guard you…” GD said “What?!?! I don’t need body guard…” CL said firmly “End of discussion…” GD said seriously while looking at CL “Whatever!” CL responds “Minzy you also need to have body guard…” GD said seriously, Minzy just nod without saying anything “YB, TOP, D-Lite and VI be alert always… make sure all the team are ready and prepared in case something happen…” GD said while looking at them, everyone just nod in respond “So… what else we need to discuss??” GD asks “Well… we already discuss everything that we need to discuss…” D-Lite said “Ohhh… that’s good…” GD said “Just remember everything I said and you can all go now…”he continues while looking at them, everyone starts to stand up and start leaving one by one.

 

On the other hand, when everybody is already gone, GD decides to go home and just wait for Dara’s call at home. When GD arrive home, he immediately do everything he needs to do before laying down on his bed and wait for Dara’s call.  After hour and hour of waiting Jiyong decides to call Dara first but she did not answer his call, Jiyong keep calling Dara until he start feel irritated and piss because Dara is not answering his call. Jiyong start sending Dara a messages and wait for a reply but still no answer after a couple of minutes. Jiyong just decide to sleep still feeling irritated and angry.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Dara wake up because of the sound of her alarm clock, she immediately get up and reach for her phone and check for messages. When she saw the screen of her phone indicating 15 messages and 25 miscalls, Dara instantly open her phone and saw Jiyong’s name in every messages she receive and also in the miscalls ‘OMG!! I forgot to call Jiyong after I finish taking a bath…’ Dara said to herself ‘S**t he is angry with me…’ she continues while starting to types a reply when all of a sudden her bedroom door opens and enter his brother Teddy “Yoh sis!! You’re awake already… Let’s eat breakfast together…” Teddy said while walking towards Dara who instantly hide her phone under her pillow and said “Sure…” with small smile on her face and stand up then grab his brother hand and drag his brother towards the door until they both reaches the dining room “Good Morning Bomiee…” Dara said when she saw Bom already eating her food “Morning…” Bom reply while chewing her food “Dara eat this…” Teddy said before putting a big plate with full of food in front of Dara “Oppa…  This is too much… cereal and milk for breakfast is just what I eat always…” Dara said before pushing the plate in front of her “Oh no… when I’m still here… no cereal and milk for breakfast for you…“ Teddy said before pushing back the plate in front of Dara “Your breakfast will be a full meal…” he continue before sitting in front of Dara and start eating his own breakfast “But Oppa…” Dara respond but before she can finish what she wants to say Teddy in and seriously said “No buts… eat your breakfast now…” “How about Bom??” Dara asks while looking at Bom’s direction “She is just eating her usual breakfast…” she continues “She is not my sister…” Teddy said jokingly “Oppaaaaa!!” Dara instantly shout because of what Teddy said “You will hurt Bom’s feeling…” she continues “Oh please Dara… Don’t worry about me… I’m thankful that he is not my brother…” Bom said sarcastically while looking at Teddy “See…” Bom continues while pointing at the corn in front of her “I can eat my favorite food without someone ordering me around what I need to eat…” Bom said with smile on her face while looking at Dara “Good luck eating your food…” Bom continue then look at Dara’s plate before chuckling and shaking her head.

 

“Dara eat your food now… and I’ll send you to school…” Teddy said seriously before standing up and put his empty plate in the sink “I’ll wait for you in the living room” Teddy continues before walking out of the kitchen. When Dara saw Teddy leave, she instantly looks at Bom and said “Bommiee… Help me eating my food…” with pleading voice “Oh no… you know I hate eating other food in the morning aside from my corn…” Bom respond while looking at Dara “Pleaseeeeee… I can’t eat all of this…” Dara said while pointing the food on her plate “Sorry… but you have to eat all of that…” Bom said before standing up and leaving Dara alone in the dining room “Urgh!!” Dara said before start eating her food.

 

After a couple of minutes, “Dara eat faster or you’ll be late…” Bom said when she walks back on the dining room to get another corn before leaving Dara again “I’m almost done…” Dara shout while standing up and put the plate in the sink before running towards her room to take a bath and change clothes and prepare for school. After a couple of hours, “Dara let’s go…” Teddy said after knocking on her door “I’m coming… just a minute…” Dara shout from the inside of her room “Fine…” Teddy said before walking back to the living room. When Teddy saw Dara walking towards him, he instantly stand up and said “Sis… what taking you so long??” “I have to fix myself… you will never know… it’s a girl thing…” Dara said with irritated voice “Fine… let’s go… or you are gonna be late…” Teddy said before dragging Dara toward his car that is already park in front of their house “Oppa don’t worry… this week we will just practice our graduation… so it’s ok to be late…” Dara said while walking as fast as she can “Ohhh… ok…” Teddy answers before opening the passenger seat for Dara. When Teddy and Dara are both inside, Teddy instantly drive toward Dara’s school.

 

“Dara… What time is your practice end??” Teddy suddenly asks without looking at Dara’s side “ 2:00PM… Why??” Dara answer and asks while looking at his brother “Because I’m going to pick you up… so wait for me…” Teddy said while turning towards Dara’s school “Seriously??” Dara said with a shock voice “Yeah…” Teddy responds “But Oppa… I can go home by myself…” Dara continues “You don’t have to worry about me…” Dara said while still looking at his brother “Dara… I said I’ll pick you up after school…” Teddy said seriously before parking the car in front of Dara’s school “So wait for me…” he continues after Dara step out of the car while Dara just nod before walking towards her room building. When Teddy saw Dara enter her school building, he instantly drives away.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong wakes up on the sound of his phone ringing beside him “Hello…” Jiyong said huskily after answering the phone without looking who is the caller “Ji…” Dara said when she hears Jiyong’s still sleepy voice “DARA!” Jiyong responds with a loud voice when he hears Dara’s voice on the other line “Yeah… it’s me…” Dara said “Sorry if I did not call or answer your call and messages I forgot and I fell asleep after taking a bath…” she continues “It’s ok baby… don’t worry I’m not mad…” Jiyong said after sitting up and leaning back on his bed headboard “Not mad… Liar…” Dara said with a teasing voice “Hey… I’m not lying… I’m not mad…” Jiyong instantly said “Really… I save all your sms to me last night…” Dara said with a teasing voice “Baby… I’m not mad last night… well maybe irritated…” Jiyong said softly which make Dara laugh so hard that make Jiyong smile “So… what are you doing right now??” Jiyong asks after he hears Dara calming herself “I’m at the school today… we are having our graduation practice… then after this we can go home already… around 2:00 pm we are done…” Dara responds “Ohhh… So, I can pick you up today after your practice and then we can go somewhere just the two of us…” Jiyong said with excitement on his voice “Hmmmm… I can’t go with you after school…” Dara said softly “Why??” Jiyong asks seriously “My brother is picking me up after school…” Dara answers “Sorry…” she continues “Ohhhh… I see… So when can I see you…” Jiyong asks while getting off his bed and walks toward his closet to prepare his clothes “I don’t know… I’m not sure…” Dara answers “What do you mean you’re not sure…” Jiyong respond with irritation on his voice “I don’t know Ji… you know my brother is here and he….” Dara said but before she can finish Jiyong in and said “Dara baby… I did not see you yesterday the whole day and today I can’t see you also…” Jiyong said with annoyed voice “I’m sorry…” Dara answers before sighing.

 

“Let just tell your brother about you and me…” Jiyong suddenly said “No!” Dara instantly respond “What do you mean no??” Jiyong asks seriously “I’m not yet ready to tell my brother… especially about the gang…” Dara answers “Then we don’t tell him about me being in the gang…” Jiyong said “I can’t lie with my brother…” Dara said “If I’ll introduce you to him… I want to tell everything about you and about us…” she continues “But baby… I want to see you too…” Jiyong said with a frustrated voice “Just give me some time…” Dara said with pleading voice “Ji… I have to go… the practice while start already… take care… bye… love yah…” Dara said “Ok… bye… love you too…” Jiyong respond then sigh before ending the call and continue preparing himself to go to the office.