SPECIAL CHAPTER

GANGSTER's KISS

SP: FAMILY

Life is beautiful....  Jiyong feel satisfied with his life right now while looking at his wife - Dara... who is busy preparing their breakfast inside their kitchen... Seeing Dara happy this morning make him feel contented.  He promise her a good,  happy and peaceful life,  so he intend to keep that promise.. When it comes to gang matters - it is now in Taeyang and TOP leadership, he just gave advise if needed.  He just now focus on their family business. He know that he make the right decision to step down as their leader, but he is still a silent member if they needed him. Jiyong come back with his sense when he suddenly hear a loud voice echoing inside their huge house.  He just sigh before standing up and start walking towards the noise maker. 

----------------

"Daddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" SanSan shout before crying out loud.  He can't believe that all his toy are all gone inside his playroom but instead he saw a newly decorated room complete with diffrent furniture and a newly installed bed.

"What happened SanSan?"  Jiyong ask when he reached the 3rd floor of their house and saw his son crying while standing infront of the room. Although he already have an idea on what's his son's dilemma. 

"Daaaaddddyyyy!!! My toy are gone!!!"  SanSan reply before looking at his dad with his eyes full of tears.  "Where are my toys daddy?!?" his son ask.  "I want my toyyyyysssss!!!"  he continue. 

"Son, did you forget that all of your toys are already transfer to the room next to yours, so that we can convert this room for your baby sister." Jiyong said before wiping his son tears in his face. 

"Ohhhh.. Really Dad!?!?​“ SanSan ask.  Jiyong just nod before pointing at the room next to his son's room.

" So,  don't shout or make loud  noise,  or else your mom will get angry with us" Jiyong say with smile in his face while looking down at his son. "After, 20-30 minutes just go down to eat breakfast with us.  Your mom is already preparing our breakfast and you know your mom,  so don't let her wait"  he continue.  SanSan just nod before running towards the room next to his room. 

---------

After dealing with his son,  Jiyong went back to join his wife inside their kitchen while preparing their foods.

"What happened?" Dara ask calmly when he saw Jiyong enter's the kitchen.

"Our son forget that all his toy are already transfer beside his room"  Jiyong answer. "So,  when he saw his play room redecorated,  he panic and thought that we throw all his toy"  he contiue.  Dara just laugh before continue what she is doing. 

---------

"SanSan finish your breakfast then prepare yourself. We will go to your grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate grandpa's birthday" Dara said."Yes Mom"  SanSan answer politely.

------

Dara smile while looking at his son playing his toys in their living room while waiting to Jiyong.  She also look at her big stomach before caressing it.  She can' t wait to hold her baby girl in her arms.

After years being married to Jiyong, she still feel the same, it's like nothing changes except of course, having their son and now they will have a daughter. 

Dara is really thankful to Jiyong for always trying his best to be a good husband and father.  She can feel his love for them everyday.  Dara believe that everything that happen to them in the past and what they have now is a blessing that they protect from the very beginning.  They choose to support and love each other. 

Dara know that they will still face many problems and endeavors in the future,  but she believe that whatever happened, She will keep fighting to protect their family. Life with Jiyong is one of the best decision that she did in her life.

Dara smile when she saw Jiyong coming down the stair while looking at her. She promise that she will only love this man for the rest of her life.

"Let's go" Jiyong said after he carry SanSan then hold her hands. Dara smile and just nod then start walking beside Jiyong towards the door.  This is her family,  this is the life she wants and will protect forever.

 

THE END